Chapter 17

IU multi-tasking between school life and idol life

Next week onwards, I couldn’t promise one update a day like previously when I started the fic because my lecturer already announced that next week, assignment questions will be given so I’d put more time settling their task. My readers, you guys would understand right? Of course I’ll update whenever I can so be sure to check often. Ofcourse easiest would be “follow this topic/post”. Jah~ let’s start with the update. ^w^ –bows-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tennis court)
“Jungie, did you confess?” Jieun approached Eunjung who is practicing her racket swing.
“WHAT?!” Eunjung was shocked by the sudden question.
“Did you confess to her?” Jieun asked again. Jieun heard Eunjung sighs.
“I...” Eunjung said and sighed again. Then she shook her head as an answer.
“YAH!! How long are you gonna wait?” Jieun asked again.
“Then what about you? You haven’t confessed to her either.” Eunjung shot back the question to her. They sat in the court. Now they both stare at the sky blankly, feeling their heart is dull. Both sighs at the same time.
“Yah!! What you two doing lazing around? Shouldn’t you be practicing?” That voice caught their attention. They looked at the person who said that sentence as they recognised the voice.
“FEI!!!” Eunjung and Jieun cheered and ran to hug Fei.
“Oh My god. Eunjung, have you increased weight?” Fei teased.
“YAH!!! I don’t increase weight no matter how much I eat.” Eunjung said while hit Fei on the shoulder lightly.
-------------

Jiyeon who was about to enter the court saw their intimate moment between the three. Especially when Fei wipes Eunjung’s sweat from her forehead before helping Jieun, from Jiyeon’s angle it looks like they almost kissed.
“What is this feeling? I don’t feel that when Fei wiped Jieun sweat but why Eunjung…”
“Hey, why are you standing here?” Rin asked tapping on Jiyeon’s shoulder.
“erm..Nothing.” Jiyeon stuttered. Then RIn looked at the direction which Jiyeon was looking previously and saw Fei attempted to kiss Jieun. Jieun was backing away while EUnjung tries to stop herbut Fei wouldn’t listen and nearly kissed her.

IU POV
Fei was wiping sweats for Eunjung. They look like real couple for that moment. I smiled at that scene.
“Why are you smiling?” Fei asked while wiping sweats for me.
“Nothing.” I answered. Then Fei approach me closer and closer.
“Your lips are calling for me.” Fei said seductively.
“F-Fei. A-aren’t you too close to me to be wiping sweats for me?” I asked while backing –off everytime she came closer. I blame my weak shoulder for not able to support me and made me fall. Fei took the chance and about to kiss me. Eunjung tried to stop her but Fei ignored her.
“Somebody. Save me. My first kiss is reserved for someone else even I don’t know will she be the one.” I prayed hard. I closed my eyes as I gave up. But somebody pulled her off and threw her to the fence.
Eunjung ran over to check on Fei. Fei staring at Rin with killer glare. Now both Rin and Fei has the killer aura when facing each other.
“Why are you so mad when I want to kiss her?” No idea why but I sort of anticipating for her answer.
“Duh.. Who said you can have a lovey dovey make out session in MY court?” RIn asked back obviously furious.
“Why do you even care? She is not your girl!!!” Fei yelled at her.
“Yah!! What happened? Why is RIn-unnie quarrelling with Fei?” Krystal who came in along with Suzy asked while looking at the fight.
“F-Fei attempted to kiss me. Rin-unnie saved me which resulting they fighting.”
“Eunjung, let them settle by themselves first. Let’s go one side.” Jiyeon said while pulling Eunjung away from the two. Now the Ice Mage younger members standing one side while looking at the two oldest argues.
“SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRL!!” Fei shouted. I felt my heart broken into pieces.
“It’s right. I am not her girl. Why would I even reserve it?” With that thought in mind, I nearly break into tears. I felt my eyes wet. I looked down to the floor. But suddenly somebody held my chin, and kissed me out of the blues. I was too shock to push that person away. But seems like my body response were responding to the sudden attack. Recognising the owner itself, it responded.
***************

“NOW SHE IS MY GIRL!!” Rin shouted back at Fei after pulled back from the kiss session.
Other members: *jaw agape*
Crowds: *cheers – fangirls/fang=boys mode*
Fei: *smiles proudly* mission accomplished. You know, if you had done it earlier I wouldn’t have do this step. *smirks*

Fei’s POV
“Why are you smiling?” I asked curiously. Then I wipes her sweats for her.
“Nothing.”
Then from the side of my eye, I saw Rin and Jiyeon outside the court. Her face was gloomy as the distance between Jieun and my face is barely apart. And I dare to bet, from her angle looks like we are kissing. Or atleast .. About to.
“Looks like I need to help this two for once.” I thought.
“Your lips are calling for me.” I said while approaching her seductively.
“F-Fei. A-aren’t you too close to me to be wiping sweats for me?” She asked while backing-off the more I approached. But in the end she fell lying flat on the floor.
“Unnie, stop it! You’re scaring Jieun.” Eunjung said. But I can’t stop now.
“Oh my. Really have to go this far? Let’s do it. Seriously RIn, if you don’t come now I may end up this kid.” I thought as I still continue with my plan. I try to make my move as slow as possible to stall for some time and hoping RIn would fall in my trap.. Seriously, I don’t want to this kid I swear!!
Just then, somebody pulled me off and threw me to the fence. I knew its RIn. I pretend to be angry but in my heart I was proud of Rin and myself.
“Why are you so mad when I want to kiss her?”
“Duh... Who said you can have a lovey dovey make out session in MY court?” RIn asked back obviously furious.
“Come on. That’s not the correct answer.” I thought.
“Why do you even care? She is not your girl!!!” I yelled at her while hoping this time atleast she would confess indirectly to her. But she gave me a big surprise instead of a confession. She approached Jieun and kissed her!!
“NOW SHE IS MY GIRL!!” Rin shouted back at me after pulled back from the kiss session. I smiled proudly.
“Mission accomplished. You know, if you had done it earlier I wouldn’t have do this step.” I said to RIn proudly.
“Wait. What do you mean?” Rin asked.
“Duh.. Everyone could see you two love each other. Just afraid of getting rejected. One is an idol and one is a student. But you two neglected one thing: Love involves only two people. You and your loved ones.” I answered.
“And so you came up with this plan?” Rin asked again.
“Yeap. It was a last minute plan when I saw you outside the court when wiping sweats for Jieun. You should see you jealous face.” I teased.
“YAH!! You’re gonna get it from me!!!”
======================================================================

(Ice Mage’s LIVE performance for SNSD anniversary :P)
“Unnie, somebody needs to take over Jieun’s part.” Krystal ran in while holding a piece of paper and showed to RIn.
“IU has a solo performance?” Jiyeon asked.
“Jiyeon, you take over her part.”
“Me?”
“Yeah. You’ve been practicing and improving rapidly. You’ll do well.” RIn convinced her.
“B-but…”
“You can do it. I know you can.” Eunjung said while smiling at her. For some reason that smile is like a source of energy as she nodded at once.
“Lets’ give it for… THE ICE MAGE!!!!” MC called. Ice mage goes on the stage.
“Annyepngaseyo. Ice Mage imnida.”
Jieun who was halfway eating nearly choked for hearing the word Ice Mage.
Then after the introduction, the performance started.

Song: SNSD – Beginning (English translation lyric)

I'm your girl! Do it right now! (Rin looks at Jieun at the audience table)

Do you know? That day when we first met
like destiny, it seemed like our eyes found each other
but in reality, I had been waiting for you 
(Eunjung looked at Jiyeon)

Because I wanted to see you
Do you love me?
Could what I'm feeling right now be love? 
(Jiyeon looked at Eunjung)

From that first moment I saw you
the love inside of me just kept growing
Please come to me 
(Suzy flashbacked the moment she first saw Rin)
I really miss you
Is this going too fast? 
(Rin flashback the kiss-scene)

But I still believe in you
I don't care how
Because I love you
I'm your girl
I'm your peach
Please come to me at this moment 
(Rin and Jieun looked at each other)

Whenever you meet me, my heart skips a beat
I can't understand your heart
Now boy
When I go closer, you go further away
When I go away, you come closer to me
Do you love me?
I wanna make you smile again
(Eunjung looked at Jiyeon)
Is this start going too fast?

When we separate and I get home, I already miss you
I call out your name 
(Jieun flashbacked the time of the after-party)
I want to see you every day
Please come to me at this moment

Oh oh hurry hurry now

From that first moment I saw you
The love inside of me just kept growing
Please come to me
I really miss you
Is this going too fast?
But I still believe in you
I don't care how
Because I love you
I'm your girl
I'm your peach
Please come to me at this moment 
(Rin looked at Jieun)

“Happy anniversary to SNSD!!!!” Ice Mage ends their performance with a congrats.
“Next let’s have nation’s treasure, IU!!!!” iU walks u to the stage.

IU POV
“That song is definitely for me. She was looking at me at certain lyrics.” I thought as I go on stage. Originally I was preparing my own song for the performance but…
“I want to perform other song. It’s….” I whispered to the DJ.

Song: SNSD- Diamond

When the snow begins to fly, above the smoky, smoky sky, you came
Along like a snowflake, and brightened up my day
There is just one thing I need on this snowy winter day
Call me a fool to love you, but I want nothing but you
Oh, I have to hear your voice, the one that brings me joy
And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart... boy, can't you see?

The lights are shining on me, and it's like a diamond
I'm spinning around, rocking around like a diamond

That's because I'm filled with emotions
Everybody's waiting for the holidays
Candies and toys of silver trays
And there is one thing special... Boy, you are my present 
(I land my palm on my chest while looking at RIn)

There is just one thing I need on this snowy winter day
Call me a fool to love you, but I want nothing but you 
(I stretched out my arm to Rin though the distance is far I knew Rin knows what I am expressing.)
Oh, I have to hear your voice, the one that brings me joy
And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart... boy, can't you see?

The lights are shining on me, and it's like a diamond
I'm spinning around, rocking around like a diamond

That's because I'm filled with emotions
That's because I'm filled with emotions

You're shining, you're gleaming
Oh, you melt me like white snow, oh
You're shining, you're gleaming
And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart
Boy, can't you see

The lights are shining on me, and it's like a diamond
I'm spinning around, rocking around like diamonds

To your heart

The lights are shining on me, and it's like a diamond
I'm spinning around, rocking around like a diamond

That's because I'm filled with emotions
That's because I'm filled with emotions


Each of them focused on each other's lyrics. It's sort of like a 'song-based-love-letter'. Even SNSD cried in happiness coz their feeling caused the romantic atmosphere.
“Wow love song exchange?” Krystal whispered to Jiyeon.
Then, Rin goes on stage and hugged Jieun.
"Saranghae." Rin whispered loud enough for Jieun to hear.
“Kyaa~ SO sweet..” Jiyeon commented.
“Well looks like the bruises I got was really worth it.” Fei smirked looking at RIn and pulled her sleeve up.
“Sorry and thanks" Rin mouthed to Fei after bowing with Jieun and leave the stage holding hands.