April 13

Unexpected

*Shana's POV*

When I woke up, I saw some text messages on my phone wishing me happy birthday. "Just another day", I thought after I replied to my messages. Unnie wasn't there when I woke up, so I just got ready for my training. I was waiting for the bus when someone called me, a random number.

"Yeoboseyeo? Who's this?" I asked.

"Ya! Shana~ah! Saengil chukahamnida~", a voice from the other line said

"D-Donghae oppa?"

"Ei! You don't recognize me anymore?"

"YA! OPPA! it's been ages since you last called me! and you changed your number?", I asked

"Hahahaha mianhe oppa's just busy what do you want for your birthday?"

"Nothing oppa, you know I don't really celebrate my birthday"

"Aish this kid, you don't really change don't you? well how's umma?"

"Umma left, she's going on vacation for 3 months with her friends"

"Oh really? Oh I nearly forgot! I heard you got casted and your debut is nearing already, CONGRATULATIONS Shana~aa!! My little sister's gonna be a singer!"

"Of course just like my brother, Oh here's the bus gonna go oppa I have training today"

"Arasso, I'll visit you there later when I have time, Hwaiting!"

"Ne oppa Hwaiting!"

 

*JUST A STORY FROM THE PAST*

Shana and her brother have no parents, their father died of a heart disease and their mother went off to another man. It has not been awhile since they lived without their parents. Today's Shana's birthday and her brother decided to take her to her favorite park, they played there for hours and when they were hungry her brother decided to buy some food for her, he told her to wait for him but when he came back, she wasn't there anymore. He started crying and he looked for her in every corner of the city but she's nowhere to be found.

While waiting for her brother Shana saw some kids playing on the train and she joined them. She was about to leave but then she left her handkerchief so she went back to pick it up and by that time the train started to move. She shouted for help but no one can hear her... (P.S. the money that her brother has is from their father because even before he died he knew that this was going to happen that's why he kept his money and wrote a letter to them saying where the money was hidden)

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*FASTFORWARD*

*SHANA'S POV*

We were practicing when Mr. Lee SooMan appeared and told us that we are going to record our debut album today. We cheered each other up like a real family when we were recording our songs. I was the last one to record, I kinda have the longest part because I was chosen to be the main vocalist of our group. After the recording, Mr. Lee told us that we can go home already because he was pleased with our recording. 

I went back to the practice room to get my things, but my unnies went weird (uh yeah I'm the maknae of our group). I don't know why but it seems like they don't want me to go, they instantly became over talkative and they also said that we should go eat outside. I said no to them and I was infront of the door, ready to go when someone opened it from the other side. To my suprise it was Donghae oppa, I hugged him tight when I saw him and after that I turned around and saw my unnies shocked expressions then Mr. Lee called Donghae oppa because he saw what happened, Oppa explained everything to Mr. Lee and he was so suprised to what he found out, before leaving he said "Saengil Chukha hamnida Shana~ssi" and I answered "Kamsamnida Mr. Lee".

After Mr. Lee left its my time to clear everything up to my unnies, I told them that I was Oppa's step sister and they were like "Oh". Their face were quite relieved because they thought that we were dating. Oppa invited me to go eat outside to celebrate my birthday, well I don't celebrate my birthday but how could I say no to my Oppa. When I was waving goodbye to my unnies I can feel that there is something going on because they were all nervous when Mr. Lee told us that we could go home early.

*While eating*

"Shanshan" Donhae oppa called

"Ne? hahaha its been awhile since you called me like that"

"I have two gifts for you" He grinned happily

"Two? Wae? What are those?"

"The first one is this", he said then gave me some of their albums

"Waaaaaaaaaa! OPPA!! KAMSAMNIDA! I'm your number one fan!", I squeeled

"Number one fan my , you don't even buy our albums" He made an I'm- hurt gesture

"That's because I have you oppa, you can always give me your albums, oppa your the best!", I said and he ruffled my hair 

"Kaja. I'll take you home your staying with hyuri noona right?"

"Ne, but don't you have anything to do?"

"I have"

"Then don't take me home I can go by myself Shanshan is a big girl now!", I said proudly

"Ei.. to take you home is what I'm supposed to do"

"I know its my birthday oppa but you don't have to be that cheesy"

"hahaha is it obvious?"

*ring ring*

"Hey your phone's ringing" oppa said

"Oh really? woah its umma!"

"Annyeong haseyo umma! oh oppa oppa its a video call come here!", I said excitedly

"Oh so your celebrating together e? Happy Birthday Shana~aa I'm sorry I can't go there" umma said

"Kamsamnida umma. Donghae oppa treat me food and brought me albums kekeke", I boasted

"Aigoo, Yah Donghae why didn't you call for the last few weeks?"

"Mianhe umma I was busy" I giggled because it has been so long since he was scolded by umma well umma is just being playful.

"Yah stop laughing"

"Mianhe hahaa"

"Ei you two don't fight, well I have to go we're going on a night swimming, bye bye, Take care of each other. Shana~ah goodluck on your debut! Happy Birthday! Donghae~yah take care of your sister"

"NE umma bye bye" we both said as we hung up.

"Aigoo I miss umma" I said

"Me too"

"Me three"

"Me four"

"Me five" and so on. .. . .

"Yah stop it " donghae oppa said.

"HAHAHA you loose!"

"K fine, let's go"

"Arasso"

 

*At home*

"Oh unnie's not yet home?"

"You scared? should I stay here with you?" Donghae oppa asked as caring as ever

"Aniyo oppa I'll be fine"

I opened the door and the lights, to my surprise unnie, the exo members, some super junior members, and my unnies were there. They all greeted me a happy birthday, they sang the happy birthday song and Sehun went out holding a birthday cake. I blew my candle and my unnies hugged me teary eyed. My unnies are crybabies kekeke. Hyuri unnie went to the door and opened it for donghae oppa everyone turned their attention on him and there goes his anouncement.

"Shanshan" 

"Yah!" I complained, I don't want to be called Shanshan in front of many people, why? It's just that I don't want it period.

"Oh Mian mian, Shana~ah remember what I told you? That I have 2 gifts?"

"Oh yes"

"Here's my second gift, Suho ya come in!" He called.

"Suho hyung? why Suho hyung?" The exo members whispered to each other but loud enough for me to hear.

"I have been looking for him for 2 years and yes I have found your brother and it is already confirmed since Hyuri noona got some samples for DNA testing and the result says that he is your brother. Shana~ah Suho is your long lost brother, your REAL brother" Donghae oppa said.

I couldn't say a word, I was so happy to see my brother again after so many years I finally found him. We hugged tightly, we missed each other so much. And yeah after that the others just continue what they were doing and they gave us time to talk,

"Ya! Where did you go I told you to wait for me" Suho oppa said

"I only joined the other kids that were playing in the train, and I was about to leave but then I left my handkerchief that's why I came to pick it up but then the train started to move" I cried to him.

"Aigoo its been a long time, I was very worried"

"Mianhe oppa"

"Aigoo~ I promise to make up for the time that we've lost"

"Me too"

"Ah right let's eat first I'm hungry"

"Ya me too"

I enjoyed the party so much now I have 2 oppas and its very funny how they're both idols and many fangirls are drooling over them LOL. This is the happiest birthday I ever had, but wait there's more, there's Sehun who is approaching me.

"Happy Birthday Shana~ssi" He said.

"Kamsamnida"

"Here, my gift" He said as he passed me a box.

"I wonder what's in it?"

"Open it" He said excitedly, with a smile on his face and there you go folks I died LOL just kidding. I opened the box and saw a necklace. Its not like the cheap one that I made and gave to him. It is silver, it has a star pendant and my name was engraved at the back of the star. He helped me wear it, uh yes it made me feel a little bit awkward. The mood is getting romantic until we heard something...

"EHEM, Sehun~ssi? Not too fast" Donghae oppa and Suho oppa said in chorus.

"Uh oh someone's gonna have a hard time, she has two oppas" Kai said and everyone burst out laughing.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 updates in a day, hahaha I'll try if I can update again later :DD See ya readers :D