Commitment

Unexpected

*SHANA'S POV*

Our debut is fast approaching, in a span of 3 days, we will be stepping on the stage to perform our single. EXO sunbaenim's promotions on music programs are coming to an end. They are already appearing on variety & talk shows, which means that we weren't able to see each other. In fact, it has already been two weeks since we last saw each other.

A week before our debut, I received the news from my other groupmates that one of EXO-K's member is going to be on We Got Married. That member was Sehun, and yes that broke my heart eventhough its just a show I know that you might develop some feelings to your partner.

I know I don't have the right to be jealous because we are not in that type of relationship. We weren't official I love him and I know that he loves me too but none of us ever dared to confess our feelings. Which leads me to my point, I have NO right to be jealous or angry at him. I tried to smile and to divert my focus to other things, but it seems that my two oppas noticed it because I stopped calling them each day or bugging them? well I have no energy to do that even though I try hard to focus and be happy, I always end up crying at the end of the day specially when I knew that he started filming the show and that he will not be able to attend our debut.

 

>>FASTFORWARD

*Debut*

Our first stage was a success, Donghae oppa and EXO-M were there to support us. Its funny how Mr. Lee tries to pair us with EXO-M while our chinese group are going to be paired with EXO-K.

*Victory Party*

Mr. Lee is very proud of us so he decided to throw a party. After eating, Mr. Lee left and the rest of us just enjoyed the night. Donghae oppa called me out to talk to me.

"Shanshan"

"Yes?"

"Are you happy?"

"Of course, we already debuted"

"Oh I remember, Congratulations" Donghae oppa hands me a gift it was a silver bracelet

"Woah Yeppuda! Oppa thank you for this gift!" I tried putting it on but hehe I failed. -.-"  Since I can't put it on I turned to him and pouted. He chuckled at my action and ruffled my hair before putting the bracelet on my right arm.

"Aigoo uri Shanshan is such a kid", he said while ruffling my hair again.

"Ya oppa stop it!"

"Arasso, well there's really something I want to ask you. Are you really okay?"

"Ne I'm okay"

"You know about Sehun right? Uh well Suho's been pestering me , telling that I should go and comfort you since he's busy" Donghae oppa said while rubbing his nape, well he doesn't look comfortable talking about this, me neither.

"So you guys have that relationship already huh?"

"haha yes, I'd love to have a younger brother, so what now? how are you feeling?"

"Well I'm sad, but I can't be jealous either we are not in THAT relationship"

"Hmm I see, Just a piece of advice, don't be too affected and don't loose hope. If you and Sehun are meant to be, fate will always  find ways to get the both of you together"

"Thanks oppa"

"No problem, just call me if you need someone to talk to alright? Enjoy your night congratulations once again"

"Ne oppa thanks"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its good to have this kind of brother right? hehehehe

Sorry for not updating :DDDD

Please subscribe and post some comments or pieces of advice. Newbie writer here ! :DDD