After Party...OFFER!?

Unexpected

Well I know this didn't really happened after the showcase, there was no party.. i think .. so this is just plain imagination...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PARTY*

EXO celebrated for the success of their showcase. All the staffs were there, they were all having fun.

EXO came back to being childish they were telling jokes and laughing their hearts out.

Shana and her aunt are eating when someone from the casting team ( I don't know what their called, I meant the people who ask people to join their company to train something like that ^^) approached them. He asked Shana if she would like to come join their company, she could audition the day after they comeback from China. Even before Shana could answer her Aunt already said yes so the one from the casting team left with a smile.

*Shana's POV*

"Unnie ! I don't know what to do. I'm not good in dancing and singing!" 

"YES YOU ARE! I know you liked singing and dancing since you were little, you were part of the SUPER TRIO right? HAHAHA"

"That was in the past unnie, the super trio? HAHAHAHA we were kids back then that's why we didn't know what we were doing"

"Well becoming a singer was once your dream right? I know you 3 promised each other to become a singer"

"How do you know that?!" I was surprised that unnie knew that promise.

"We were so close when you were young ya know? I even play with you three!"

"Oh" But I don't remember telling her the promise.

"And you see, one of your oppas fulfilled his dream already"

"Oh I remember! How's Donghae oppa doing?"

"Well he's fine, you see he's so famous now, I think he is in Korea right now"

"Can I visit him?"

"You can do so when you come to the audition"

"EH!? I'm coming?"

"Of course you are! Don't waste this chance Shana~ah"

"Alright i'll try my best"

 

 

When we were in the plane back to Korea, some of the staffs started saying "Hwaiting" to me. Well I guess unnie already told them about the audition. When I sat, I looked to my side and I saw Sehun sitting across me and he was looking at me. I gave him the "what" look but he just smiled and do the action for fighting (the fist thing hahha)(I think the EXO also knows about my audition geez unnie's so loud about it -.-"). After that I just smiled, and looked to another direction but then I heard the other members whispering and giggling. At first I didn't really pay attention but then I heard my name and Sehun's name, it looks like they are talking about us. I was quite hesitant at first but I still manage to look at them but they gave me the "innocent" look and they just said "hwaiting!" in chorus which made me giggle a little bit but then I saw Sehun, he looks a bit akward and that's the time that I can confirm that they were really talking about us.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahihihi! Shana was asked to audition :DDD

Super Trio -Donghae, Shana, and ? (guess who's the other member)

and what is donghae's relation to shana? hihihihi

 

Hope you are enjoying lol there's not much interaction between shana and sehun . well let's see about that in the following chapters :D