Memories

Unexpected

It was already pass 3:00 in the morning when Shana was woken up by her cellphone which kept on ringing. . .

"Yeoboseyo?" Shana answered the phone still half asleep because they just got home from the ball.

"Ya! Are you sleeping?" the person from the other line asked.

"Luhan oppa? OF COURSE WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD I BE DOING NOW, ITS 3 O CLOCK IN THE MORNING, PUTTING SOME MAKE UP?" Shana answered (sarcastic? lol xDD)

"Hahaha did I wake you up? I just have some good news, I can't sleep because of it. I thought you were my bestfriend and it's your right to know but I guess you're not interested. .. I'm hanging up" 

"Ya! You already woke me up and now you're going to feed me with all those dramas? Spill out the news!"

"I asked Yinhee for a date tomorrow night!" Luhan said excitedly

"Tomorrow night or later?"

"Ohh later I mean"

"So what do you want me to do? Get you some flowers?"

"Yes that would be nice"

"Ya! I was just kidding, should I really do that?"

"Please?"

"Alright what kind of flower?"

"What does she like?"

"Tulips?"

"Then tulips it is! I'll just pay you when you come over here"

"WHEN I COME OVER THERE? WHAT AM I YOUR DELIVERY GIRL? I don't want to go there let's meet up somewhere."

"Wae? Did something happen between you and Sehun?"

"N-nothing"

"WHAT IS IT? AM I YOUR BESTFRIEND OR WHAT? WILL I KICK HIS NOW? HE'S STILL ASLEEP. GOOD CHANCE HUH?"

"No! Don't! I uh. . . I'll tell you later just meet me at the park after I buy the flowers. I'll go to sleep now I'm dead tired already, go get your beauty sleep kiddo you're having a date later"

"Ya! I'm older than you! I'm your oppa well whatever go to sleep sleepyhead"

"Yeah whatever" and with that shana hang up.

>>8:00 in the morning<<

"Shana~aa, wake up now its time to eat" Rina said but Shana didn't even move from her position which made her groupmates jump unto her to wake her up.

"Uh ya! I can't breathe unnies!"

"HAHAHAHA wake up sleepy head" they said in unison.

"Arasso arasso get off me, where's Yinhee unnie?"

"She's downstairs, I don't know what's happening to her. She's so energetic and stuff. She even cooked breakfast which she rarely do" Sara said (one of their members)

"Oh I think I know what's happening" Shana said with a smirk on her face.

>>While eating<<

"Unnie what's up?" Shana asked the ever smiley faced Yinhee since last night.

"N-nothing" 

"Did something happen last night with Luhan oppa?" Shana asked and the other members nodded in unison wanting to hear what happened.

"Well. . . uhh . . .. you're all my friends so I think I should tell you this..He a-asked me out tonight"

"WHAT!?" the other members shouted in shock while Shana just smiled at the thought that her bestfriend really did it.

"Yeah... "

"What are you going to wear?" one of them asked.

"Well its a dinner so I guess I'll wear a dress. I'll show it to you later"

"Sure. You need to look beautiful, let me do your make up!" Rina said

"I'll do your hair!" Shana volunteered.

"A-are you guys sure?" Yinhee asked.

"Of course!"

>>Afternoon<<

"Unnies! I'll be out for a while" Shana said since they have no schedules for today.

"Arasso, be back before 5 you'll do Yinhee's hair"

"Ne~ Annyeong"

After buying the flowers Shana went to the "abandoned" park but to her suprise Luhan was already there waiting for her.

"Here you go" Shana said as she held the flowers to luhan

"Thanks, So what happened? I'm curious"

"I'm curious too.. . He said he liked me the first time he met me. What do you think? Is he confessing or just playing around?"

"Ohh so that's why he's been acting weird since last night. . . I knew it! something was bothering him. .What did you say?"

"I didn't get to respond since its already time to change partners"

"Oh that's a pity"

"But what do you think should have I said?"

"Your true feelings, do you really like him?"

"I-I don't know, maybe I do like him because he resembles my childhood friend, my . . . . first love"

"First love? He resembles him? How do you say so?"

"You see, we are from the same province, his behavior, and the carrot thing. . . thats all him. . ."

"So what happened? What's his name?"

"I-I don't really remember because I always call him by his nickname, I didn't get his name hahaha silly me"

"What is your friend like?"

"Well.. uh.. he's cheerful, he gets along with others very well, and lastly, he is someone you can depend on. Whenever Donghae oppa is not around, he will always be there to play with me and cheer me up. There's this one time when we almost got bitten by a dog, he held my hand and we ran but then I somewhat twisted my ankle then he carried me all the way until we're safe. . . "

"Such a sweet kid, hahaha. . .Tell me his nickname I'll call Sehun by that nickname and I'll tell you if he reacts to it then maybe he is REALLY your childhood friend."

"Nickname? Shenshen, it's lame right?"

"hahahaha, well uh kinda, who invented that?"

"Donghae oppa, he call me shanshan then he calls him shenshen, I don't really know how he came up with shenshen if its really Sehun"

"Maybe you pronounced it like SHEHUN that's why, hahahah so Suho hyung must be SHUHO? hahaha"

"Ya!" *Shana's phone rings* "Ah jamshiman" "Yeoboseyo?"

"Ya! Where are you it's almost 5" Rina yelled from the other line

"Ah right! I'll head back home now, go do her make up first I'll be there in less than a minute lol"

"Be fast! Oh and be careful"

"Ne~ arasso unnie"

"Oppa, I'll go now, your date has to be turned into a beauty queen"

"Hahah arasso, can you uh check my clothes if its okay?"

"I don't have time to go to your dorm and I don't want to *merong*"

"Aish, arasso I'll send you a picture, check it out huh"

"Arasso arasso, aren't you too nervous? AHAHAHA"

"A-ani"

"Hahaha 'kay fine whatever you say, gotta go byebye!"

When Shana got to their dorm, she started fixing Yinhee's hair then she got the message that Luhan sent.

"U-unnie can you read it for me?" shana said to Rina

"Hey look, is this okay or should I change it? Then theres a picture"

"Oh is that Luhan oppa?"

"Ne"

"Hahaha that nervous freak, may I see unnie?" Shana looked at the picture and told Rina to continue curling Yinhee's hair while she replies to the message "Ya you look absolutely handsome, that's alright and hahah you have matching clothes. Nice job!"

Just when she was finished with Yinhee's hair, Luhan arrived to pick Yinhee up.

"Bye bye!" Yinhee said.

"Take care of her" Rina said

"Ne" Luhan answered

"Don't get caught by the fans or you will be in big trouble, Ya take good care of her, have fun!" Shana said

"Arasso arasso"

And with that they proceeded with their date. . . . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be up probably by tommorrow ;)

Have Fun :D