SM Ball

Unexpected

Shana and the other members were getting ready for the ball when Changmin called.

"Yebeoseyo?Duguseyo?" Shana answered

"Yeobeoseo, It's Changmin"

"Oh oppa! Wae?"

"I'm sorry I can't pick you up"

"A-ani its okay, our manager will pick us up, you don't need to worry"

"Okay, I guess I'll just wait in the entrance. See you!"

"Ne oppa See you" 

"Shana~aa!" Yinhee called

"Wae unnie?" 

"Are you done? WOAH you look gorgeous"

"What's with the reaction unnie? WOAH you look like a beauty queen, do you want me to respond like that?"

"Ya ! HAHAHA , its just that you look like a grown woman"

"What am I? a baby then?" Shana joked. *ring ring* 

"Oh chakaman unnie" Yinhee nodded while Shana went to answer her cell phone.

"Unnie!!!Hyuri unnie! Bogoshipo!"

"How are you? HAHAHA I miss you too. You're getting quite popular nowadays huh?"

"I'm fine unnie, are you going to the ball?"

"Ani, I'm kinda sick..So tell me about it who's your date? Sehun?"

"No unnie..Its Changmin oppa"

"Oh!? WOAH You're pretty popular among the SM Family boys huh"

"YA! unnie!"

"Shana~aa, Manager is here already its time to go!" Rina shouted

"Ne! I'm coming" "Unnie I gotta go bye! Get well soon!"

"Ne arasso bye"

*While on the car*

"Shana~" Yinhee called

"Wae unnie?"

"Are you going to be fine? Sehun is going to be there with _____(his wgm partner's name)"

"Ne unnie, I'm not that in love with him, I just like him that's all"

"Arasso if you say so, if you feel like you need someone to talk to remember that you always have us"

"Ne unnie, why does it sound like I'm going away or something?"

"HAHAHA I'm just worried"

"Ne unnie kamsamnida, oops were here"

In the entrance, they were greeted by their dates. . .Cameras are all over the place.

"Now the ___(insert group name here) has arrived" one of the mc's announced.

*SHANA'S POV*

"Oh shoot why are there so many cameras I'm shy to death with my look here, its been ages since I wore a dress. " I thought.

As we went out of our car, the people seemed to have seen ghosts because they reactions were really as in REALLY shocked. 

"What are we ghosts or something?" I asked my unnies and they just giggled.

"E-eotoke there's a red carpet, I-I'm shy. . ."one of my unnies said.

I guess this is kinda arranged because all of our dates were waiting outside for our arrival. All of the members of EXO were there, oh right I'm the only one who's date is not from EXO because of um..yeah you know that already.

"Changmin oppa!" I called and waved cutely, lol maknae's aegyo is the best in our group *proud*

"Annyeong, you look beautiful!" he greeted

"Aish jeongmal? Are you kidding me?"

"Jeongmal! You're gorgeous"

"Aish can we stop this? hahaha . . . Its been ages since I wore a dress that's why I don't really know"

"Well you really look. .."

"Please oppa?"

"arasso hahaha, lets go in?"

"Arasso, unnie kaja!"

"You go in first, since changmin sunbaenim is more experienced on red carpets" Yinhee unnie said

"Oh annyeong bestfriend oppa" I greeted Luhan oppa when I saw him

"Annyeong" He flashed a smile

"Where's Suho oppa?"

"There he's with Rina" He said while pointing at their direction.

"Oh"

"Kaja?" Changmin oppa said

"Uh.. um... I don't know what to do"

"Just stick with me..uh no just hold my hand is that alright?"

"Uh ne~" I said while holding his hand. And yes it is warm, my nervousness for walking on the red carpet are all gone now.

We walked on the red carpet and paused for some pictures. After that we went in the hall, and there they were Jaejoong, Yunho, Micky, and Junsu oppa with smirk on their faces.

"Ya Changmin~aa! Woah!!! Shana~aa you're so beautiful" Junsu oppa said.

"Ah Ne oppa kamsamnidaa"

"Ya you're so lucky" Micky oppa said while nudging Changmin oppa.

"Ya...Pekkupa? Kaja lets eat!"

"Ne!" While lining up for the food, I saw Sehun with his date they were with Super Junior. After getting food, I excused myself from Changmin oppa and went to greet Donghae oppa before eating.

"Annyeong oppa"

"Woah! I didn't recognize you, are you my dongsaeng?"

"Ya oppa! Oh who's your date?" I whispered

"Jessica, Oh I heard you're with Changmin hyung"

"Ah ne..S-" We were distracted by sehun's date . . "Oppa why are you not eating the carrots?" "Um.. I hate them"

We were shocked by that part, he hates carrots and he's also from our hometown.. could it be that he's our childhood friend??? 

Donghae oppa nodded like he read my mind. "I will know what's happening, go enjoy the party. BTW you look like a woman today"

"Ya oppa!" He just chuckled and shooed me? lol is that a word?

After eating, there were some announcements made by Mr. Lee Sooman regarding the SM town concert and other stuffs. After his announcements, he snapped his fingers and the dance hall began to go down, leaving him and the press up. This time, only the artists are there.

"Well I guess its time to party" Leeteuk sunbaenim said.

All of us came to the dance floor and started to party. We swayed our bodies to the beat and we felt free because there are no cameras. But as we were enjoying ourselves, the slow beat song came up, which means that it is time for the slow dance. Instantly, all of us moved out of the dance floor. No one dared to go dance first. . . until Heechul sunbaenim and his date went to the dance floor to dance to the slowbeat song. Then other couples came to dance too.

Well, me and the DBSK? We're there talking with each other when Jaejoong oppa thought of inviting BoA sunbaenim for a dance.. then they were followed by the other members and their dates, until it's only me and Changmin oppa on the table.

"So uh wanna dance?" he asked nervously

"Oh kaja oppa" I answered and he led me to the dance floor. We were dancing sweetly (lol seriously?) when Heechul sunbaenim had the idea of exchanging partners. We formed two circles(based from the groupings on the olympics) and dance for like half of a song then changed partners. Everything was going well until I reached Sehun.

"Oh you're very beautiful" He complimented

"Thanks, but you shouldn't say that when you have your wife over there" I used my lips to point his wife from wgm.

"By anychance are you jealous?"

"JEALOUS? Why would I?"

"Because you like me?"

"I like you? Who told you that?"

"No one, but I like you since the first time we met."

"Wait.. are you confessing now? or are you kidding me, are you drunk or something?" 

But before he could answer it was already time to change partners...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah double update!!! :D