SM Olympics

Unexpected

Well I know that there is NO Sm Olympics and the TVXQ 5 & Suju 15 are all fictional :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SHANA'S POV*

After months of never ending guestings, here we are finally on a vacation. Well its not really a vacation because we still have cameras around us but this time we will be in Jeju island to film the SM Olympics. Sm Olympics is one of the biggest events in Sm Ent. (next to SM town concert) because all of the SM Idol groups will gather to compete with each other.

 

Finally we arrived in our destination, we were with EXO because our schedules were quite the same. Our mouths hung open by the time our blindfolds were removed by the so called hosts of this segment. This segment is for the"late comers" and that was us. We never imagined that this place was it, it was an old house well much like a HAUNTED house. The hosts were Leeteuk sunbaenim and Eunhyuk sunbaenim, they told us that we must do some tasks inside the "house". After explaining the details & the prize for this game, they told finally told us the groupings the EXO-K will be with the chinese version of our group and MY group will be with EXO-M. I'm quite relieved that I will not be in the same group with Sehun because I am kinda akward with him since the WGM thing but I'm also sad that Suho oppa will not be my teammate.

The hosts gave us 5 minutes to discuss who's gonna do the 1st task, the 2nd, and the 3rd, . . . up to the 6th task. And yes it will be done by pairs, we all agreed about the pairings and proceeded to talk about who's gonna go inside first. Me and Luhan sunbaenim were assigned to go in first since the others just don't want to go. Sehun and SooHye unnie (another group member) will be the 1st one from the other team.

Before going in we all screamed our lungs out by cheering. I really have no confidence in going inside because I am not good in dealing with scary or creepy things.

The first task was to find 5 things that were listed and pass it to the 2nd pair. But before passing the things that will be used by the 2nd pair, we need to take a selca. REALLY? a selca inside the haunted house? WOAH. 

We then went inside to start our task, I was freaking out when one of the ghosts appeared (one of sm's staffs) but then Luhan sunbaenim or should I say oppa? held my hand and made me feel secure. He also told me that he will always be by my side, just then I felt some confidence and I start being competative but yeah when we were about to get the 1st thing another ghost pop out and I was scared to death Luhan oppa seemed to recognize who it was and just laughed before saying that it was unnie (her aunt). 

After a couple of minutes, we were down to the last task, the taking of pictures. Just when we were about to take the picture, another ghost appeared and freaked the hell out of me and with his reflex luhan oppa hugged me to make me feel relaxed. And boom! The camera took picture of our so called "hug". I felt quite embarassed and said sorry to him but he said that it was okay and we just have to take another picture. After that we went outside and passed the things to the 2nd pair of our team. When the 2nd pair of our team was in the haunted house already, the hosts started to tease us, I was embarassed to death because I really haven't been inside a haunted house for my entire life, I just wanted to be burried when they were teasing us. And of course Sehun was there which made me more uncomfortable but Luhan oppa just smiles like nothing happened.

"What can you say about Luhan~ssi?" Leeteuk sunbaenim asked.

"Umm.. ohhh..I'm sorry to all the fans of EXO ", I said then bowed 90 degrees

"hahahaha Shana ssi, you're so funny. I think the fans will understand"

"Ne~" I said shyly.

"Sehun ssi, what can you say about SooHye?"

"Umm.. She's pretty and she's pretty brave too" Sehun answered and then stuck his tongue out to tease me.

"Aigoo.. you look good together" Eunhyuk sunbaenim complimented Sehun and SooHye unnie. And when I turned to look at her, her face was already tomato red. I swear that she really like Sehun. 

When Sehun noticed that I was looking at them, he casually put his arms around Soohye unnie which made her blush even more. When I saw that I just turned away and tried to focus on the show. 

Tsk . Sehun's such a jerk. <- I thought while trying hard to focus and cheer for my team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D :D :D What can you say? I'll upload part 2 of SM Olympics some time later :DD or maybe tomorrow? :D

Please subscribe and comment .

Thanks Thanks Thanks :DDD