Birthdays

Unexpected

*April 12*

*Sehun's POV*

I woke up and saw some text messages wishing me a happy birthday. Oh so today's my birthday? I didn't really notice this day coming because were so busy doing our promotions. While reading the text messages, I felt happy because these people actually remembered my birthday? Well I'll just reply thanks to them.

I walked out of my room, my hyungs are nowhere to be found, "am I that late to wake up that they already left me behind?" I thought.

I walked to our kitchen and I saw a cake, then my hyungs started to pop out of nowhere and sang happy birthday to me. I was touched, well I nearly cried and they all hugged me saying "aww uri maknae's going to cry" and began comforting me. Even if it was just a short time, I enjoyed my birthday party. After eating the cake, we all prepared for our schedule.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

We finished our performance and the last schedule was to celebrate my birthday with our fans. It's already late in the evening, I wonder what she's doing? She didn't even greet me. She forgot about me huh? Well I don't think were in THAT relationship for me to get angry at her because of that. 

We arrived at the venue and to my suprise, she was there talking to hyuri noona. When noona saw us, she told us to come quickly so that our hair and make up could be retouched. I smiled at the thought that she would be here at my birthday party, it doesn't matter if she doesn't greet me, her presence is enough for me. My hyungs noticed me smiling and they started to come to her, hug her, and greet her in advance. After that they all flashed a smirk to me, oh these hyungs what the hell were they thinking. She smiled at me and greeted me, well I guess she didn't text me cause she wanted to greet me in person. 

"Happy Birthday Sehun~ssi", she smiled angelically

"Ne~kamsamnida. Advance happy Birthday"

"Kamsamnida" 

After that we went to the dressing room and she started to fix my hair and make up. I didn't realize that I was staring at her all the time, when Chanyeol hyung said outloud "Someone's gonna melt if you keep looking at them with those eyes". I was shocked and turned my gaze away and I heard them laugh. Aish this hyungs! 

 

*After the event*

We were about to leave when she called me and handed something to me.

"So there's even a gift?", I smirked

"Uh yeah" she said shyly

"But why did you not even send me a text ?"

"Well umm... I wanted to do it personally..", she explained

"Thanks" I smiled then left. I am SO happy, I can't even wait to open the gift.

*At the dorm*

"Hyung move your I want to sit too" Kai hyung pleaded

"Ahh I'm really tired" Chanyeol hyung said.

"Suho hyung! Shower fast I'm going in next." D.O. hyung said

"I want to shower too!" Baekhyun hyung said.

"What's that Sehun?" Kai hyung asked when he saw me opening the gift.

"N-nothing ", I stuttered

"Eii? You keepin secrets huh? What's that?" Chanyeol hyung said then they began trying to snatch Shana's gift. I ran to my room because I know that Suho hyung will not be there cause he's in the bathroom, after I went in I locked the door.

"Aish this kid ", I heard D.O. hyung 

After that I went to my bed and opened the gift, It was a necklace. The pendant is the logo of EXO that is carved from wood and at the back of it is my name. I guess she made this, "Ah right! tomorrow's her birthday!" I thought. I wore the necklace and went out of the room. 

"Hyungs!"

"So you are finally coming out of your room huh?" Kai hyung said.

"Can we throw a party for Shana tomorrow?"

"Wait let me check our schedule" Suho hyung said

"Hmmm.. I think it will be alright by the evening since will be done with our activities by 5:00 in the afternoon" He continued.

"So can we? are you all in?", I asked excitedly

"But why should we do that?" Baekhyun hyung asked with a smirk accross his face.

"Oh yeah why should we do that?" Chanyeol hyung added and crossed his long arms.

"Ya why should you question him? Let's just do it if that's his wish, since it's his birthday today right?" Suho hyung defended.

"Alright" They all smirked.

"Thanks hyungs you are all the best!"  I said and raised two thumbs 

"But what's your connection with her?" D.O. hyung asked.

I don't know what to say to him but Baekhyun hyung caught my attention and I got an idea on how to dodge this question. 

"Hyung! Baekhyun's going to shower! I thought you're next after Suho hyung?" I said.

"Ya ! What are you doing there!" D.O hyung shouted

Baekhyun hyung just stuck his tongue and locked the door.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

*AT MY ROOM WITH SUHO HYUNG*

"So tomorrow's Shana~ssi's birthday?" Suho hyung asked.

"Ne~ Wae hyung?"

"Nothing its just that she has the same birthday with someone I know"

"Oh..ah wait hyung I will call hyuri noona and tell her the details"

"alright, be sure to sleep right after the call"

"Ne hyung"

I called noona and told her about my plan, she agreed easily and she told me a story that pained my heart. Shana does not really celebrate her birthday because that was the day when she and her brother got separated she was only 7 years old back then, after that incident she wander around and got adopted by a nice family but they decided that she would keep her real surname so that her brother can find her easily. But until know she doesn't know where her brother really is..

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update everyone? HAHAHA MY EXAMS are finished :DDDD