Reunited

Unexpected

"Are you ready? We have a meeting for the SM town concert" Shana's manager said.

"Ne!" The girls said in unison as they got out of their dorm and went inside the van.

>>At the SM building<<

"Please proceed to the conference hall" One of the staffs said

As they entered, Super Junior, EXO-M, SNSD, and F(x) were already there. Shinee and EXO-K did a guesting on a radio show last night that's why they are still not present. Mr. Lee Sooman is not yet there either because he said that the staff should call him when all of the groups are present so that it will be a oneshot meeting. While waiting for the other groups, the artists talked with each other, and yes they were like a one whole big happy family. . . 

"Shana!" Luhan called and gestured for Shana to sit in between him and Donghae. Shana shot him a confused look because she didn't know that those 2 were close.

"Wae?" She said while sitting down.

"We've got news for you" Donghae said.

"What is it?" Shana asked, confused.

"He is Shenshen" Donghae declared.

"MWOH!? how did you know?" Shana asked surprised

"Well uh I did some background check, and it was confirmed." Donghae explained.

"I also called him by his nickname and he was shocked. He asked me where did I get that nickname and how did I know that. ." Luhan explained.

"J-jeongmal? That's h-him?" Shana was still in shock when EXO-K and Shinee went inside. She easily spotted Sehun, her long lost love. She realised that she was staring at him the whole time when Sehun looked at her, she looked away instantly.

Lee Sooman came in and all of the artists stood up and greeted him. He motioned them to sit down and he started the meeting, it was about the SM town concert. He discussed what songs would the groups will perform. 

"And now for the special stages.. ." He announced. 

"Key, Kris and Amber will do a performance together. Changmin and Kyuhyun will do a duet. Hm.....There will also be a showdown in dance and in vocals, we will choose the best dancers and vocals from the male groups and you will compete with each other. We will also have the siblings and super trio combination as requested by Donghae. . .It will be composed by the siblings of course., Shana, Dongae and Suho and for the super trio, Sehun will be added" Shana shot a "what the hell" look at Donghae but he just shrugged. Sehun looked confused and raised his hand for a question, "Sir super trio? How am I included there?"

"I'll explain it to you later" Donghae interrupted and motioned Mr. Lee to continue

"And last for the special stages, will be the maknae battle : it will be consist of course, of the maknaes from all groups. Practice for special stages will begin tommorrow. Any questions? None? Alright your dismissed"

And with that the meeting ended...

"Shanshan" Donghae called shana

"Wae? Come with me, do you have any other schedules?"

"Oh wait I'll ask Rina unnie" . . .. "Kaja oppa, she says were free until 2 in the afternoon"

"Arasso, Sehun aa~"

"Ne sunbaenim?" Sehun answered.

"Call me hyung, you used to call me hyung. . ." Donghae said.

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Sehun said confused.

"Hm.. you don't remember us? Oh let's talk about this on the coffee shop Kaja!"

"Uhh I'll ask Suho hyung if we have schedules, please wait for a while" . ..  ."He says were free until 2 in the afternoon"

"Oh really? Are you going to a music show today? I think your schedules are the same hahaha Kaja!"

>>At the Cafe<<

Shana was only looking down while Donghae and Sehun are talking, she still can't believe that she found her childhood friend again. . 

"Shenshen" Donghae called.

"Ne sunb- hyung"

"From what province are you from?"

"______(insert province here)"

"Oh really? Shana and I are from there too"

"Oh really? But I only stayed there during my childhood, when I was scouted I went to Seoul"

"Do you remember having friends back then"

"Of course, hmm lemme see, Shanshan and D-donghae hyung. WOAH! Is that you hyung!?" Sehun said, surprised

"Yep that's me, and Shanshan, guess who she is" Donghae nodded proudly

"umm. . . OH! Shana~ssi? Was that you?!" Shana only nodded, she's holding back the tears . .. she has so many questions running around her head waiting for answers. . . did he love her? if so why did he leave? Is he mad at her for not attending his school performance? . . . . .

"Woah. . .I- I can't believe it"

"Me too. . . Look, our promise as Super Trio is now real! We are all idols now"

"Uhh yeah,,. ..Oh! So that's why I am part of the special stage"

"Of course Pabo!"

"Uh. .. o-oppa I-I'm gonna go now its nearly 2 o clock already"

"Oh jinja? Time really flies fast when you're having fun. . Arasso want me to come with you?"

"Shana~ssi are you alright?" Sehun asked worriedly because she looked so down.

"Ne~ I'll go now"

"Arasso be careful! I'll watch your performance later! Oh Shenshen why don't you go with her? I thought you need to go too?"

"Oh Oppa I'll go now annyeong!" Shana said as she dashed out of the cafe.

"Hyung, why does it seem like she's ignoring me? Is she mad at me?"

"Of course she's mad at you! Pabo! You are her First and only love but you left without  word. But don't worry I'll try to get you back together. Make sure to go to the rehearsal tommorrow. Go now! Goodluck on your performance I'll be watching you"

"Ne hyung! "

"So she really is shanshan, that's why it seemed like I saw her before, no not only saw, I liked her before and until now. .  ."Sehun thought as he was on his way back to their dorm

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada! Its been revealed! They are childhood friends! Oh and what is this? I smell  drama HAHAHA