First Day of Summer

Unexpected

*Shana's POV*

"First Day of Summer!!" I said (or maybe screamed?) when I woke up. Oh yes I'm kinda tired of going to school everyday.

Well um, I'm going to work on my unnie's parlor since I don't have a job yet and yes today's my first day. 

"Shana-aah breakfast is ready" Unnie called as I finished washing my face and was about to go down.

"Goodmorning Unnie" I greeted her.

"Goodmorning Darling!" she exclaimed, she was so excited about me working on the parlor with her.

well i've got some skills and I can also manage the parlor.

"Uh well its going to be your first day in the parlor! I'll be staying with you until 11:00 but I have to leave afterwards cause we got some planning to do for EXO's showcase" unnie said.

"Oh well their showcase is the day after right? Goodluck unnie!"

 

*At Unnie's parlor*

She explained to me the basics and when it was 11:00 she left. Well I learned pretty fast, its not that i'm boasting about it, it's just that I'm proud :D.  Oh well we are four here (including me) so unnie told me that when the three other employees are busy that's the time when i'll take over. It's past 1:00 already and we had atleast 5 customers since we opened this morning. Unnie's parlor is quite famous because she hired talented people and she has the reputation of being a "stylist" in our neighborhood.

There were currently three customers when a man walked in.

"oh yeah my first customer I guess" I whispered.

I gestured him to sit down and asked him what he would want to do with his hair.

He said to just trim it a little and do some hair treatment.

"Well um he's good looking" I squeled as I turned to get something to the cabinet.

While I was drying his hair, He recieved a call saying that he was supposed to go somewhere. 

Well I didn't really listen because I know that was bad.

All I know is that it is something good because his mood became brighter and he started talking to me like what style would fit him and stuff. I felt like his going to be an artist or whatsoever because of his questions. Well it does fit him being an artist because he is GOOD looking. After I'm done with his hair, he payed, thanked, and waved goodbye to me. Well he also asked me to wish him luck which I did eventhough I don't know what it is for.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada! 2nd Chapter! hahaha well guess who's the guy? :)))