Disneyland

Unexpected

All of the staffs and artists of SM Ent. are now in Disneyland. Even Mr. Lee Sooman is there with his family. The artists took this day as their free day because they can do anything they want and there aren't any cameras around because Mr. Lee Sooman made it exclusive for them (it's a miracle that he will spend this much money LOL). The artists stayed with their respective groups, some combined forces with other groups, and some formed their own groups.

Well of course, Shana and Sehun will be together, they are with Rina, Suho, Yinhee, Luhan, and Donghae. They were going to the rapids ride while they were spotted by Super Junior.

"Ya! Donghae ya! Aren't you going with us?" Eunhyuk called him but Donghae just shook his head.

"I want to spend time with my siblings" He said, Eunhyuk hesitated for a moment but he decided to go with them. He waved goodbye to them.

"Why are you going with us?" Donghae asked when Eunhyuk went with them.

"You don't want?" Eunhyuk said with a pout, it seems that they are playing a drama. "See you're the only one who has no one with, you loner!"

"Ya! So what!? I'm not that desperate to go with a boy !" Donghae teased.

"Ya oppa, hahaha eunhae looks cute and I think it is real!" Shana brother.

"Yeah whatever, come on let's ride, we have the right amount of people for this ride." Donghae said as they lined up for the rapids ride.

Suho and Rina were busy talking with each other while they were lining up, they were laughing about random stuff which made Donghae and Shana umm. . . what should I say . .. tease them? LOL here it goes. .. .

"Ehem!" Shana faked a cough to get noticed.

"W-wae Shana~aa?" Suho asked.

"When are you going to treat us?" Donghae said and everyone nodded.

"Oh yeah right I almost forgot. Where do you want to eat lunch?" Suho asked.

"It seems that you ARE very busy that you almost forgot." Shana said while pointing (using her lips) to Rina. Rina on the otherhand blushed and her face turned tomato red.

"Ya!" Suho said.

"Hahahaha we're just kidding just go on with your business." Donghae said.

"Ya Donghae, how did you and Shana met?" Eunhyuk said.

"Well uhh. ..she was lost and my mom took care of her, then she decided to adopt her." Donghae explained.

"Ohhh. . .But how did you manage not to fall in love with her!? She's so beautiful!" Eunhyuk said.

"Because she's so childish" Donghae said  and he *mehronged*(lol xD) Shana.

"Ya! Who's childish!? Who cried when his basketball was lost?" Shana teased.

"YA! HAHAHAHHA" Donghae shouted, a little embarassed..

"Shana~aa" Eunhyuk called her, he winked at her as if it was for a signal. . . 

"Ne sunbaenim?" Shana nodded at his wink

"Oppa, you can call me oppa." Eunhyuk said.

"Tokyo London New York Paris Oppa Oppa?" Shana sang.

"HAHAHAHAHA, Donghae your sister's funny" Eunhyuk said which made Donghae and Suho nod in agreement. Donghae whispered something to Eunhyuk which made him grin from ear to ear. 

"Shana~aa" Eunhyuk called.

"Ne~ oppa?" Shana answered.

"Do you have a namjachingu?" Eunhyuk asked, Donghae smirked and Shana was taken a back. Does she have one? She then looked at Sehun, He was smiling and he put his arms around Shana's waist which meant yes, she has one.

"N-ne.. " Shana answered which made Donghae and Eunhyuk burst out in laughter, they even high fived each other.

"Look Shanshan your face is turning red! hahahaha!" Donghae said.

"Ya oppa!" Shana said.

Now its their turn to ride, the first one to get wet was Donghae. Well all of them got wet but the worst ones were Donghae and Eunhyuk. Their clothes were soaked which made them change. While on the comfort room. . .

"Ah Chakaman. . I don't have my shirt. hahaha" Donghae said while laughing.

"Where is it? Bring your own bag, you always let your sister carry your things"

"Hahaha wait a  minute" Donghae went out of the C.R. to get his shirt from Shana. On his way out, he noticed that the Ferris wheel was just infront of the C.R. then he remembered Sehun's protective action awhile ago, which made him thought of a plan.

"Shana where's my shirt?" Donghae asked with a smirk on his face.

"Ah jamshiman!" Shana said as she looked for her brother's shirt on her bag.

"Luhan~" Donghae called.

"Ne hyung?"

"Ask us to go to the Ferris wheel, let's go help Sehun and Shana have some time together and Sehun to gain some points" Donghae whispered.

"But Shana's afraid of heights right?" Luhan asked worriedly.

"That's the point!" Donghae said.

"Ohh.. but why am I the one to ask? "

"Because you're her bestfriend, she can't disagree to you eventhough she's scared." Donghae explained.

"Ohh.. but will she be alright?" Luhan asked.

"Of course, plus Sehun is with her." Donghae whispered.

"Arasso"

"Go tell Suho and Sehun about the plan. . We must be by two's and you go with your girlfriends while I go with Eunhyuk".

"G-Girlfriends?"

"What? Is Yinhee not your girlfriend?"

"I-Im still courting her. . ." Luhan said.

"Eww.. your slow bro. . hahha now's your chance! Go tell them"

"Arasso"

"Oppa!" Shana shouted which startled Donghae

"Ya! Why are you shouting?! You scared the hell out of me" Donghae shouted back.

"What were you two talking about? It seemed serious?" Shana asked

"N-nothing, give me my shirt!" Donghae said and he went back to the bathroom. Shana then looked at her bestfriend.

"Uh Im thirsty, Suho & Sehun can you go with me? I'll go buy some water" Suho and Sehun nodded then they left.

"What's wrong with them?" Shana asked but her unnies just shrugged.

When Suho, Sehun, and Luhan were away Luhan told them the plan, at first the 2 rejected since they know that Shana was afraid of heights but then Luhan explained it and they both agreed.

When they returned. . .. 

"Let's ride the Ferris Wheel!" Luhan exclaimed.

"Kaja!" Donghae and Eunhyuk shouted, Shana's face turned from happy into a worried face.

"Are you alright?" Sehun asked

"N-ne" Shana answered.

"Kaja!" Suho said.

Its now their turn to ride . . .

"We will go by two's, I'll go with Eunhyuk. You go choose your partners" Donghae said .

The pairings, of course it's the loveteams. 

While on the ferris wheel, Shana closed her eyes and she was shaking a bit.

"Ya gwenchana?" Sehun asked worried.

"N-ne"

"Ani you're not" Sehun went beside Shana, he held her hand, and put his arms around her shoulders to make her feel safe.

"G-gomawo. . ." Shana said.

"For what?" Sehun asked.

"For always caring about me. . .you always protect me. . .g-gom-" Shana was cut off when she felt Sehun's lips on her lips. It lasted for a minute, but for the both of them it seemed like forever.

"Saranghae Shana~aa" Sehun said.

"Saranghae. .  ."

"I promise not to leave you again, I will forever stay by your side" Sehun promised. And with that Shana's tears flowed out unknowingly. Sehun in return, leaned in closer and kissed her. This time it was a long and passionate kiss because he never wants to let go. 

"I hope that we could always stay like this forever. ..Saranghae Sehun~aa" Shana thought.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TaDA!!!! My first ever story finished!! 

Sorry for the LAME ending 

I'll do my best to improve on my next story :D

It is entitled "BET" please check it out :D