Can You Be My Date?

Unexpected

First of all. . . ... . . . . . . SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author's POV*

*Some flashbacks from the olympics*

"And the champion will be the RED team! Congratulations!" The MC announced and all the members of the red team jumped for joy, the team leader said his speech before the olympics ended.

After the taping ended the artists were gathered for some announcements.

"We will have a ball the day after tommorrow to celebrate SM's anniversary. It will be a private event but there will be some cameras first for my speech and stuff, after that you will be free from the cameras because I prepared something for all of you. Well you can call it a surprise or what ever you want to call it. Any questions?" Lee Sooman announced.

"Uh.. sir are we allowed to bring dates?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yes, you can bring your dates, it will be better if they are artists from SM too so that we can show our closeness with each other. But as for you Leeteuk, it will be better if you go with Kang Sora since you are with her in WGM. And to all those who also filmed WGM, Seohyun, Victoria, and Sehun it will be better if you will come with your husband/wife since we will have some press during the program. Anymore questions?" 

"Should we come in groups? or individually with our dates?" Key asked

"Well its up to you. Anymore questions?, none?alright your flight returning to Seoul will be as follows: TVXQ & The grace 1:30 pm, Suju & SNSD 3:00 pm, Shinee & F(x) 1:30pm, and EXO & ______(insert shana's group name here) 3:00 pm. Start packing your things up."

"Ne~"

After the announcement, the fuss about the "dates" started.

"Who should I ask?" "Eotteoke? what if no one asks me?" "What should I wear?" "What if she rejects me?"

*At the plane*

*Shana's POV*

We are already inside the plane, our seats are jumbled. I mean, we are not seating with our groupmates but still we are in one part of the plane. I'm dead tired and I want to sleep because I haven't really adjusted to the "artist" life.

"Oppas, look at me! I have eyebugs right?" I asked to Donghae and Suho oppa who were seating beside me they are over talkative because of the ball. They are so close and I don't even know if Donghae oppa grew up with me or with Suho oppa. They nodded at my question while pausing at their conversation to look at me.

"What do I need?" I asked like a nagging mom

"Sleep" they both said

"Can I get some sleep?"

"Yes, here you go" Donghae oppa said while holding out his hand like he's giving something to me and suho oppa laughed at his joke.

"Ya!" I yelled.

"Arasso arasso we'll lower our voices now, sleep tight out princess"

"Thanks" I thought it will end there but no! after some minutes they both blew air on my ears which made me wake up in surprise. Then they bursted laughing.

"Aish jinja! I'm going to change seats!" I said a little annoyed 

"Ya. Why can't you just stay awake and talk with us, it's like a little bonding time. Look at us, we're not the REAL siblings here but we've gotten closer with each other than Suho is to you" Donghae oppa said. Well he has a point so I decided to stay awake and talk with them, well it's fun having them.

"So who are you going with to the ball?" Donghae oppa asked me.

"I don't know, no one asked me yet and I doubt that someone will ask me" I answered.

"I will go with you" Suho oppa said.

"Ani, that's not fun. You must go with someone else, not you sister. OH! how about Rina unnie?" I asked and he blushed oh shoot oppa likes Rina unnie huh? kekeke I've got some plans.

"Well, uhh..its up to you" Suho oppa said a little embarassed.

"You like Rina ssi?" Donghae oppa said

"Uh umm well she's k-kind and p-pretty"

"Why are you stuttering? HAHAHAHAHA. Shanshan!" Donghae oppa called me and gave me the "you know what to do" look. I nodded and smirked.

"Yah! What are you guys planning?"

"Nothing" we shook our heads.

"Donghae oppa, who's gonna be your date?" I asked

"Its gonna be a secret" He said and stucked his tongue out.

"Tsk! Yeah whatever"

>>FASTFORWARD AT SM BUILDING BEFORE GOING TO THE DORM<<

"Luhan oppa where are you?" I texted.

"At the lobby, wae?" he replied.

"Who's gonna be your date?"

"I don't know. . . I'm too shy to ask"

"Want me to help you with Yinhee unnie?"

"Really?! Woah! Great! Thanks!"

"Kekekeke.. What are bestfriends for right? Just go to the park later at around 11:00. We'll meet you there arasso?"

"Arasso, but who's gonna be your date?"

"Dunno." After I replied, someone shouted my name when we were about to go to the elevator. I turned and saw that it was Jaejoong oppa. Yes I call them oppa now since we're quite close now since the olympics.

"Wae oppa?" I said as I stopped and wave while the other members motioned to me that they were going to go ahead and I nodded to them.

"Someone wants to ask you something" He said with a smirk and motioned his hand to a "go" signal. And there was Changmin oppa, my number one crush since I was in college, being held by the the YoonSu couple while Yunho oppa was laughing.

"Annyeong oppa" I said 

"Annyeong" He said, a little embarrassed.

"Ask your question now" Micky oppa said while holding in his laugh.

"Uh.. um.. hyungs go away!" He said, and the other members bursted out laughing and went away.

"Uh.. I just wanted to ask if you have a date for the ball. . . " he said while rubbing his nape

"I-I don't have one yet" I was nervous because I didn't expect a super popular senior will ask me to go to the ball.

"C-Can you be my date then?"

"O-kay" Then the members all ran to us like kids and started shouting congratulations.

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

On the other hand, EXO saw it all and Sehun started to get furious to Lee Sooman about having his date to be his WGM partner because he was originally planning to ask you to the ball.

"Oh someone's frustrated" Chanyeol teased

"Ya Hyung!" Sehun said.

"I didn't even tell a name and you're reacting already?" Chanyeol teased while shaking his head.

"Oh stop it, let's head back to our dorms" Luhan said.

>>Fastforward<<

*SHANA'S POV*

"Oppa please come to the park, Let's play!" I texted Suho oppa

"Ya! Are we kids or something? I want to sleep -.-" He replied

"Oppa please?~~~"

"Arasso arassso"

"Yinhee unnie! Rina unnie! Saranghaeyo!" I said.

"What happened to you?" Yinhee unnie said a little confused.

"N-nothing.. Let's go to the park!"

"Wae? Is that the effect of having your crush ask you to the ball?" Rina unnie asked, yes they know about Changmin oppa being my crush.

"Ya! Let's just go huh? I want some fresh air"

"Should we trust this kid unnie?" Yinhee unnie asked Rina unnie

"Ya! Who's a kid?!"

"You"

"Uh whatever let's just go huh? Kaja!" Even they're a little confused they still followed me. While walking.. . .

"Unnie! help me blind fold her. I've got some suprise for her.. help me please huh?" I asked Rina unnie, and being the kindest leader ever she helped me blind fold her.

"YA! What is this!" Yinhee unnie shouted

"Unnie be quiet" I said while texting luhan oppa.
"Ya oppa! Go sit on the swing and wait for me there. And also, help me blind fold Rina unnie, I'm trying to set her up with my oppa"

When we arrived at the swing, Luhan oppa was there and he waved towards us. When Yinhee unnie was already on the swing and her blindfold was already removed, I winked at him and he started to distract Rina unnie while I prepare my scarf. 

"YA! Now you're a traitor? I helped you a while ago and now you're doing this to me too?" Rina unnie complained when I blindfolded her.

"Naa~~ Unnie stop nagging. You'll thank me later" I said while waving goodbye to Luhan oppa and the puzzled Yinhee unnie.

"Unnie chakaman" I said as I stop to text suho oppa.

"Ya! Where are you!? Go to the slide!"

"Ne I'm near already, and why the hell don't you call me oppa? Ya? Is that my name?" He replied. I giggled as I read the text

"Why are you laughing!? And who are you setting me up huh?" Rina unnie asked.

"YA unnie. Be good huh, I know you like him. How do I know? Just by the way you look at him HAHAHA unnie you're so predicitable"

"YA!"

"And here he comes." I said when I took off her blindfold when oppa was near.

"Oh annyeong haseyo sunbaenim" She greeted with a 90 degree bow. I laughed at her face, it was red as a tomato.

"Oh annyeong haseyo" My brother greeted. Awkward silence. . . .

"Aigoo! My stomach hurts! Unnie I'll head home first. Annyeong! Oppa take good care of unnie huh! Bye bye!" I said while running  to our dorm.

>>FASTFORWARD<<

"SHANA~AA!" Rina and Yinhee unnie called as they were back at the dorm.

"Ne?"

"YA! I was embarrassed to death! Why did you do that? Don't ever do that again!" They yelled at me.

"Arasso arasso.. So what happened? Do you have dates for the ball now?"

"What? Are you Cupid? A Matchmaker ? OR something?"

"Ya... I know you liked it though kekeke"

"Ya!"

"So what happened?"

"They asked us..."

"Then what did you say?"

"Of course we said yes, how can we reject those gorgeous men?"

" YA! HAHAHHAHA UNNIE I told you you're gonna like it!"

"But you should have atleast let us put some make up on!"

"So that's what your mad about? Not the set up thing?"

"Both"

"But I thought you liked it?"

"Yes we do."

"Then that's it, don't get mad."

"Yeah whatever. Go to sleep, what do you want to eat for breakfast?"

"Wae? You're gonna ask me another favor?"

"A-ani, let's just go shopping tomorrow? Can you go with me, I don't know what his type is" Rina unnie said

"Ne, arasso"

"Can I go too?" Yinhee unnie said.

"No"

"Wae!? Ya maknae! you're being evil!"

"HaHAHAHAHA I was just kidding unnie. Of course you can come with us!"