Bestfriends (SM Olympics III)

Unexpected

*SHANA'S POV*

"Congratulations to the Blue team!" The host said when the blue team was announced as the winner for the basketball game.

The 2nd day of the SM olympics ended with the basketball game. It was dinner time, there were no cameras, this is the time for us to relax and be ourselves more. We were all eating, chatting, and laughing at each others jokes. So this is how SM Family is huh? I thought to myself, all the other idols were so friendly that you can get close to them in no time.

After dinner, I was talking with my 2 brothers (well basically we were bonding? haha I just love the fact that I have 2 brothers now) when Luhan oppa asked me to take a walk with him, well it was still early so I agreed. I asked permission from my 2 brothers, at first they were confused but they still approved.

We sat on the bench, I looked at the stars while waiting for him to talk I was nervous because I think he will ask me again about Sehun.

"So uhh what's your answer?" He asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. One day he's sweet then one day he's ignoring me. I don't know, I'm confused..." I answered honestly.

"I think he likes you" I gave him a "what" look

"No, really I think he likes you"

"How do you say so?"

"The way he acts when he sees the 2 of us together"

"Uh?"

"You know I really don't want to be involved but I think you should settle your feelings all at once" I nodded, he has a point. Now I'm seeing him as the bestfriend type.

"Arasso, I'll think that over. But can I ask what you really want? I think you didn't really call me out for that"

"Umm. . . No wait before I answer that, are you jealous of Sehun and Soohye?"

"Ani" I said while looking down, I'm pretty sure to myself that I am.

"I think you are, I mean well its not like I'm the feeling close type since we just been close a while ago, are we really close?"

"Uh yes we are, I think like I'm having a bestfriend in you"

"Bestfriend? That's great! well I think I know you pretty well for me to tell that you are really jealous"

"Aigoo sunbaenim" I said, well I'm not really used in calling him oppa.

"oppa, call me oppa" he pouted.

"Arasso arasso oppa" I giggled "You know when I first saw you I thought you were the COOL type"

"I'm not?" he pouted again

"No that's not what I mean, you're cool! but you're just full of aegyos"

"Hehe" he smiled proudly "So were bestfriends?" while holding out his hand.

"Bestfriends" I said while shaking his hands.

"So what is it that you really want?"

"Umm... What is the ideal guy of Yinhee ssi?" He asked while rubbing his nape, he was a little bit embarassed.

"HAHAHAHA! So you ARE interested in Yinhee unnie?" I said loudly which made him cover my mouth and looked around nervously.

"Shh, you are too loud."

"Oh sorry, I just can't believe it. So that was why you were trying to be kind to me huh?"

"No! its not like that, I really want to be friends with you"

"Really?" I gave him the "I don't believe you" look.

"It true! cross my heart"

"Ahh arasso arasso"

"So what is it?"

"Hmm I don't know, I'll go ask her tomorrow"

"Oh really? Thanks!" He said and pulled me into a hug. "Oh wait, I have some plans?"

"what?"

"How about we make Sehun jealous?"

"Ah no let's not do that, I'm sure he will not be jealous and Yinhee unnie might misunderstand. Let's just stick with the bestfriends thing"

"Arasso" 

"Then I'll go ahead now. Bye bye oppa"

"Oh wait! Your necklace!", he stopped me and brought out the necklace
"Oh thanks"

"Here let me help you wear it" After putting it on me, we were both startled when Sehun called him.

"Hyung!"

"Ya sehun! What are you doing here?"

"Uhh we're just taking a walk" He said while pointing out to Soohye unnie

"Ohh" Luhan oppa said while he turned to look at me. Suddenly he winked and put his arm on my shoulder me. "Uh are you going to stay here? We were about to go, goodnight! Shana~aa Kaja!" I nodded and we went off

When we reached the hotel, he turned to me and asked if I was okay. I nodded and he went to his room after sending me off to our room.

When I walked inside our room I saw Yinhee unnie playing with her phone and I remembered my bestfriend's question.

"Unnie!"

"Wae?" she asked, not even bothering to look at me because she was so absorbed to the game.

"Unnie!!!!" I whined like a little kid.

"Ya Yinhee~ baby's calling you" our leader called and I turned to her and pouted. Well this who I am when I'm with my groupmates, I feel like a baby because they are too kind and caring.

"Aigoo uri maknae's so cute!"

"Hehe, Yinhee unnie!!"

"Wae?" She finally gave up and turned to look at me.

"I have a question"

"What is it?"

"What is your ideal type for a guy? Or just name someone close to your ideal type"

"Why all of a sudden?"

"I just wanted to know" 

"Hmmm.... let me see. .  . someone who is caring"

"Some one who is kind" Rina unnie (our leader) added

"Yup, someone who is kind, thoughtful and someone who can make me feel special"

"Ohh I see" I answered with a smile while thinking of the traits she mentioned because it fits my bestfriend perfectly.

"But unnie, do you have someone you like?"

"A-ani! why do you ask?"

"Because I always see you looking at Luhan oppa"

"YA! I'm not!!"

"Yes you are!" The other members said in unison 

"Ya! I don't look at him really ! Aish!" We all gave her a "we don't believe you" look.

"Hahaha... look what at you did to her maknae" Rina unnie said.

"Ahehehe, unnie! Luhan oppa's my bestfriend. I can help you with him", I wiggled my eyebrows as I look at her playfully

"Ani! I-I D-dont like him"

"Really?" I asked with a smirk

"No,  uh yes,I like him a bit , but AH! whatever", she finally gave up

"Aigoo unnie"

"Oh let's stop this conversation and sleep, water activities for tomorrow" Rina unnie said.

"Ne~" We all said.

 

>>>>FASTFORWARD<<<<<<<

"Welcome to the 3rd day of the SM Olympics, The last event will be Relay, the red team is still leading with their 2 points"

"Please pick your representatives, there must be 3 pairs for each group. Team leaders please come here to get the ribbons to decide who will be the representatives"

Jaejoong sunbaenim and Heechul sunbaenim went to the host to get the ribbons. 

"Guys hold on to one end of the ribbon, whoever gets the long ribbon will be the partners and will represent our team" He said.

Then we each got one end and Jaejoong sunbaenim released the ribbons to see who got the same ribbon. And there it was, Changmin sunbaenim & Kris sunbaenim, Luhan oppa& Yinhee unnie, and Sehun& ME. UGH! Why does it have to be him we are in the period that we are ignoring each other. 

"Who's gonna go first?" Changmin sunbaenim asked.

"I don't know, uh wait, Sir what is the first task?" Jaejoong sunbaenim asked the host.

"We can't tell you, just make a wild guess in ordering your representatives" the host replied.

"Ne"

"Let's just go first" Changmin sunbaenim said to Kris sunbaenim and he nodded.

"Then we'll be the 2nd one" Luhan oppa said, he has this big smile on his face, well of course he's with Yinhee unnie.

"Then I guess we'll be the last one" Sehun said. I smiled to Yinhee unnie, well not really a smile, but a smirk just to remind her of our conversation last night and to . She blushed and mouthed "YA!" to me. I giggled and Sehun noticed, he looked at me confusely.

"Are you that happy to be paired with me?" he teased.

"Over my dead body, TSK" I answered, well its kinda fun arguing with him.

"Ya!" I turned my head to look and smile to luhan oppa, and I think he got the situation, he then waved and winked at me. Sehun saw it and got really curious.

"May I ask who are the 1st representatives?" the host asked

the representatives from both teams raised their hands.

"Its a guy-girl pair from the other group, I think we'll win" Yunho sunbaenim said while the host tells what they will do.

"The pair will carry the raft to the top and then slide down on it. After sliding down, you need to tap the 2nd representatives" the host said while pointing to the tall slide (the raft looks like this    http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://img.nauticexpo.com/images_ne/photo-g/4-person-raft-52664.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.practicalboating.com/howtoguides/buying-a-used-raft/&h=300&w=300&sz=16&tbnid=xQm0hID1HKfs3M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&prev=/search%3Fq%3Draft%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=raft&docid=zQ-YnLFIrO9JNM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Avq2T-vIIu3UmAXo7bnOCQ&ved=0CIEBEPUBMAU&dur=735 )

"Who are the second representatives?" 

The 2nd representatives raised their hands. Both a guy-girl pair.

"You will be waiting on the pool, then run to the obstacle course, and then tap the 3rd representatives"

"Who are the last representatives?"

We raised our hands. We'll were going to compete with Krystal sunbaenim and Key sunbaenim.  Phew im nervous to death, I'm good in physical activities but I just can't focus when Sehun is my partner.

"You'll balance yourself on the floating platforms, go down the pool ,and then eat that hanging marshmallow over there. Pretty easy huh? No. When you fall, you'll have to go back from the start." 

"What the fudge that marshmallow is too high" I thought

"I'll carry you there" Sehun said as if he read my mind.

"Can you?" I teased.

"Are you that fat!?" 

"Ya I'm not fat!"

"O" was all he said, tsk this guy, ah! jinja!!!

"Players please get in your positions"

"Go team!" we cheered then went off to our positions

While in the position...

"What's going on with you and luhan hyung?" He asked.

"Wae? Jealous?"

"A-ani, I'm just curious. Curious that's it!"

"He, nothing" 

"What? nothing? how come you're too close?"

"That's a secret"

"Wae? If we win, tell me why"

"Why should I?"

"Its a deal" he cut me, then he watched our teammates. Changmin and Kris sunbaenims were fast, they were leading. The competitors of Yinhee unnie and Luhan oppa were able to catch up because Yinhee unnie can't climb the wall. Hahaha she's so funny trying hard to do it. And then it was our turn, Krystal and Key sunbaenim were already ahead us, but fortunately they fell and had to repeat it. We had the chance to catch up, we are leading now, the only thing left is that freaking mallow hanging over there.

"Get on, Pali!" He said while bending down in the water 

"Uh ne!" I said while getting on his shoulders. But that wasn't enough for me to reach the mallow.

"I need to stand up, C-can you hold me tight? I-I don't want to fall" Yeah I'm freaking scared of falling because of that incident when I was reaching for something, and I fell resulting to the braking of my bones on my arm, well its all healed now.

"Arasso don't worry" He said assuring me. The Krystal sunbaenim fell when she tried to stand up and that made me start to shake.

"Ya! Its gonna be fine, I'm holding you. Go get that mallow" He said. I nodded and reached out for the mallow. I ate the mallow but I got off balanced and I released my hand from Sehun's hand which made me fall. Fortunately his reflex was fast, he caught me into a hug and turned to make me on top before we fall completely on the water.

"And the RED team wins! Congratulations!" Our members jumped up and down celebrating our victory while we were getting out of the water.

"Thanks for catching me" I said before our members started to pull us and celebrate.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D :D :D Sorry for late update :DDD