First Day of Training and an Announcement?!

Unexpected

But before this chapter begins, I'll show you Kai and Sehun's conversation last Sunday

 

"Hyung, where did you go last night you didn't return?" Sehun asked Kai who was half awake and still in bed

"I was about to return when Hyuri noona grabbed me"

"Grabbed you? Wae?"

"She said not to bother you two, then we started stalking the both of you. HAHAHA. By the way, How was it?"

"You stalked us?!"

"Uhuh I saw that you are VERY VERY VERY happy, so how was it? really? is it fun?"

"Um.. well its fun we laughed a lot..I think we can get along easily"

"Ohhhhh someone's in looooooooooooove!" Kai teased

"Ya hyung! its not like that"

"Then what is it?"

"Umm... Im just...."

"You just like her? you like her don't you?" Kai said, teasing the poor dongsaeng

"Ya hyung!" Sehun left and returned to his room blushing

"HAHAHA aigoo uri maknae is grown up, hyungs you heard that?"

The other members who were hiding in the bathroom went out and nodded in sync.

"I think we have a mission" Chanyeol said

The members nodded and smiled excitedly..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The real chapter 6 lol xD*

 

Shana went to the SM building for the start of her training. She went inside the practice room and luckily there weren't that many people because its still too early. She put her bag to the side and sat on the floor while waiting for their instructor. A cute and bubbly girl approached her, she wants to be friend Shana which latter gladly accepted.

*Shana's POV*

"Annyeong, you're new here? what's your name?" the girl asked.

"Ne~Annyeong haseyo my name is Kim Shana" I stood up and bowed she giggled a bit at my actions

"Oh. well don't be so formal, let's be friends 'kay?"

"Ne!"

"How old are you by the way?"

"I'm 17 turning 18"

"Ohhh so your my dongsaeng? Oh my name is Park Yinhee, you can call me Yinhee unnie", she smiled warmly

"Ne~ unnie", I smiled back 

Yinhee unnie and I became close in no time, we liked the same things and we almost have the same personality which made us more comfortable. The training started, at first we were taught some dance moves then some routines. All of us are giving our best in dancing, after the music ended we all turned to the window when we heard a clapping sound. It was Mr. Lee SooMan and he was with the EXO-K (well um since this was after the showcase, EXO-M is in China). When I looked at Mr. Lee he flashed a smile and I bowed. After that dance was my break time so I picked up my bag and started to walk outside of the room when Yinhee unnie called me and said that she will treat me because it was my first day. When walked out of the room Mr. Lee was still there but EXO-K left already because of their schedule. Mr. Lee called us and said that after our traing Me, Yinhee unnie, and the others(insert other girls names here sorry I can't think of names xD) should meet him in his office. After saying those things he left, I looked at unnie curiously and she just shrugged her shoulders and dragged me to the place where she will treat me.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

*At Mr. Lee's office*

Shana, Yinhee and 10 other girls were there.

"So, I called you here girls because I have an announcement to make, you will be debuting before the month of October ends" Mr. Lee said.

Their reactions were like woah, yes, and, omg!

"Starting tomorrow, you will practice as a group, we will test your vocals so that we could record your album and let you practice for your dance, is that understood?"

"Ne~"

"Any questions?"

"Uh excuse me sir, are you sure you got the right person?" I asked.

"Um Yes? Kim Shana right? Why do you ask?"

"Sir, cause I just got scouted last Saturday"

"Oh.. That's alright, I think you fit to be in this group when I saw you dancing a while ago. I don't think there wouldn't be any problem right girls?"

"Ne"

"uh ne kamsamnida"

After the announcement he left.

"Come on let's eat outside! I'll treat you all! so that we could get to know each other well!"

"Let's go!" the others cheered.

While were eating, I texted hyuri unnie that I was selected to debut before October ends and also told her that we have a mini celebration with my "groupmates". She texted back, "congratulations and enjoy your meal". Me and my groupmates get along well, some of us tell jokes and then we will all burst out laughing. I can say that we had a good time. Before parting, we said goodbyes to one another and we also congratulated and cheered each other.

When I arrived at home, I recieved a text message, it was from Sehun, "Shana~aah, congratulations practice well and give it your best for your debut! Hwaiting!" uh this guy how did he know? I replied "Kamsamnida, but how did you know? are you stalking me? stay focused on you work hahaha jk". After a minute he texted back, "Pabo, I'm not stalking you, we were with Mr. Lee a while ago right? He said to us that he will launch a girl version of us before october ends, and you caught his eye because you are really great in dancing, well anyways congratulations! you owe me a treat! hahaha I'm going now we have a performance, wish me luck!". I blushed while reading his text, he sound so concerned about me, aigoo this guy making me fall for him, I texted him back " Is that so? hahaha okay, Hwaiting on your performance!".

 

It was already dinner time and unnie is still not home so I just decided to eat dinner and sleep since I'm going to practice tomorrow and I need to have enough sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's going to debut already!? too fast huh?

Ehem. Sehun's texting her. what's this huh? hahhaha 

 

Enjoy pips! Wish me luck for my exams tomorrow! :D