Audition

Unexpected

*Shana's POV*

"This is it" I said as I stand infront of the Sm ent. building. I took a deep breath before I enter the building.

 As I find my way to the audition room, I saw many people waiting for their turn in the line. Well at first I wasn't really nervous but then  time flies so fast it was almost my turn, I tried to turn back but I saw unnie staring at me with an eyebrow raised I just sighed and went inside. I was so freaking nervous because I really didn't know what to do and I didn't have enough time to practice. "This is it" I said to my self, I sung I'm in love by Narsha and danced Gee by SNSD. The judges were quite pleased with my performance so I just bowed and thanked them then left. After awhile it was time for the results, unnie and I were sitting when someone came out and anounced the results unnie and I jumped for joy when we heard my name( it means that I passed).

Suddenly unnie recieved a message, I don't know what it is all about but because of that she had to leave. Before leaving unnie said that she will meet me in a restaurant at around 11:00 to celebrate.

I was so happy that I passed, this is my chance to turn my dream into reality. After the audition, I went home to get some rest while waiting for unnie. When it was already pass 11:00 unnie texted me the address of the restaurant where we'll meet.

 

As I arrive at the restaurant I saw that there was no customer inside, I checked my phone to be sure if I went to the right place but then I saw Sehun and Kai enter the restaurant which made me surprised. I went in and they greeted and congratulated me. Well it was a little bit akward while waiting for unnie because we didn't talk too much.

I recieved a text from unnie saying that she will be late, sorry, and stuff like that. Kai suddenly stood up and said that he was going to buy something outside and Sehun said that he will accompany him but he refused. Kai waved at me before leaving and said that he will be right back.

I was starting to become suspicious, it seems like unnie is not really coming. xD

"Did you eat already?" Sehun broke the silence.

"Uhh not yet I'm waiting for unnie"

"She said that we Kai and I should go ahead because she had something to do"

"Oh, well what about the other members? will they come too?"

"I don't think so, they said they're going somewhere"

"You know, um let me be honest, I think unnie planned this"

"Yeah I think so too, Kai's not back yet"

"Uhh well, i'll just congratulate you again for a successful showcase"

"congratulations too for passing"

"ugh thanks, its a little bit akward though"

"hahha yes, what do you want to do?", he chuckled at my statement

"Can we just walk outside? uh no you'll be seen by fans, don't you have anything to do tomorrow? its already late"

" no its fine, its already nearing midnight I think fans would be asleep now, tomorrow's our rest day its sunday"

"so should we go walk?"

"well I thought you have not eaten yet?"

"no i'm alright let's go"

*narrator*

They didn't know that her aunt and Kai were watching them.

 

*Shana's POV*

"Um I heard you transferred to Seoul, where's your province?" Sehun asked while we were walking

"Um I'm from ________(insert province here)"

"Oh really?! I'm from there too!" He said excitedly

"Oh!? Surname please?"

"Oh"

"Oh?"

"Oh is my surname"

"Oh I see" I joked

"Yah are you making fun of me?" he said jokingly

"Animnida Oh Sehun" I emphasized the OH

"Aigoo~ Shana~aa" He said with a voice like an old man

"HAHAHA your voice " Well we are starting to become more comfortable than ever.

"Ey, changing the topic "

"ne?"

"I think you are too a like with my childhood friend"

"Oh really?"

"Yup, the way you speak, the way you act, well I'm not that sure but you're quite similar"

"Oh, well you look like one too, your side profile looks like one of my bestfriends back from the province"

"Ya, you've been stalking me?"

"Aniyo~! I just saw it when we were on the plane"

"aigoo shana~aa" (old voice)

"stop changing your voice its creepy"

He repeats, " Shana~ aa"

"Aigoo this guy so childish "

Well we just smiled and laughed while walking. After sometime, when it was already late he said that he will walk me home, at first I was hesitant but he insisted so I just let him be (kekeke). Even though its not that long, it felt like we became closer. Oh dear am I falling already? I shrugged it off and I saw that we are already infront of my house.

"Kamsahamnida mr. Oh I had a great time" I said

"yah don't call me Mr. Oh it feels kinda weird. I'm older right? call me oppa", he said then winked

I kept a straight face and said, "don't wink at me it won't affect me "

"hahaha I thought it would make you admire me", he laughed then continued when he saw my are-you-kidding-me face, "just kidding"

"hahhaha , well uh thanks oppa annyeong" I waved as I went inside but then he held my wrist and stopped me.

"wait...Shana~aah,...can I...umm... get your number?", he said, a bit hesitant by his actions

"umm.. okay..." he gave me his phone and I entered my number. He gave me a miss call to make sure that its the correct number. After confirming, he smiled, waved and started his journey back to their dorm and I went inside the house. 

The moment I stepped inside, I saw unnie smiling widely. Well I know that was her plan..

"Someone's got a story to tell" she smiled evily

"ugh unnie I'm tired, goodnight"

"okie I'll let you slide this time kekeke goodnight Shana~aa"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it :D

:DDD