SM Town live in L.A.

Unexpected

The preparations are almost done, SM Town live in L.A. will start in 3 minutes. Shana and the other artists are now on their dressing rooms waiting for their number. The first one will be Shinee followed by DBSK, then Suju and so on. . . . the last ones will be EXO then _____(Shana's group).

"Shanshan!" Donghae appeared on Shana's group's dressing room when the door opened, with him is Suho who is also as nervous as Shana.

"Oppas!" Shana happily greeted.

"Annyeong haseyo sunbaenims" the other members greeted.

"Oppa, call us oppa, we're one family right?" Donghae said.

"N-ne" answered the groupmates of Shana a little embarassed.

"Mind if I borrow Shanshan?" Donghae said which caused the members to exchange weird looks, "Who's shanshan" they thought.

"Oh I mean Shana" 

"Ah N-ne~" Rina answered.

Asking why Donghae called Shana and Suho? He just wanted to cheer them up and remove their nervousness. He told them some tips. . . :DDD

The group stages are now finished, its now time for the special stages.

All the special stages are a success.

>>Fastforward<<

Sm town is now finally coming to an end, all the artists are now out on the stage. The siblings, Donghae, Shana, and Suho were always together. They were holding hands and they were running around like some playful children. But not until Donghae thought of an idea that caught Shana off guard, water was poured on her by Donghae and Suho. She squeeled because it was cold but then a "helpful" fan threw a water gun on the stage, Shana picked it up, bowed to the fan, and started chasing her brothers.

 

>>After the concert was a party<<

"Are you tired?" Donghae asked his dongsaengs but they just shook their heads.

"But oppa, what do you think? Will Mr. Lee approve us?" Shana said Donghae and Suho knew what she was trying to say and they patted her back.

"It's going to be alright, just ask him tomorrow.. . " Donghae said.

"Yeah ask him tomorrow, you did well on your performances together, there's nothing to regret, I think the fans loved it."

"I hope so. . . ." 

The party was almost over, they were about to leave when Mr. Lee Sooman called Sehun and Shana.

"E-eotteoke sehun~aa" Shana said nervously.

"Don't worry I'm with you" Sehun assured her.

When no one was around. . 

"Are you guys dating?"

"Uh-oh" Shana thought.

"W-what made you say so sir?" Sehun asked.

"Because you make a great couple, during the maknaes' special stage the fans cheered for the both of you really loud. It even beat the shouts of the fans for Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Well I was just thinking of having you both record an album, since Shana is a lead vocal and you're a rapper. I think it would be a good combination but if there's no feelings I think it wouldn't be enough.."

"A-are you saying sir that we should date? A-ani we could date?" Sehun asked.

"Well you could. . . I think I can make you as an exception because I can earn money from your loveteam. It's not like I'm doing this for money.  .. but ah! whatever.. Wait!? Are you guys dating!?"

"W-we've been wanting to ask permission to you. . ." Sehun and Shana said.

"So you guys are dating!?" Both of them nodded.

"Woah GREAT! Am I a born matchmaker or what?" Lee sooman praised himself? xDD

"So S-sir are you approving of our relationship?" Shana shyly asked.

"Of course! We'll talk about the details of the album when we get back to Korea. But enjoy yourselves on Disneyland first, I've made it private for all the staffs and artists of SM Ent." 

"Ah Ne sir Kamsamnida!" 

"Ne" Lee sooman nodded while smiling. Then he went away hhahah xD

Outside of the building, Donghae, Suho, and Luhan were waiting. Sehun saw them and made a plan. They walked out of the building with a sad face which made them worried. They were on the van heading to the hotel when . ..

"Ya w-what happened?" Donghae asked.

"Shana~aa what happened? Why are you like that? We're going to Disneyland tomorrow be happy!" Suho said.

"Ya! What happened to the both of you!? Sehun speak up!? Shana what am I? Am I your bestfriend? If yes speak up!" Luhan commanded.

"H-He" Shana stuttered.

"He what!?" Suho asked a little nervous.

"HE APPROVED OUR RELATIONSHIP!!!" Sehun said joyfully.

"MWOH!?Jinja!?" the three of them asked. The two of them nodded.

"WOAAAAAAH CHUKAEE!!! LET'S CELEBRATE TOMMORROW!! I'LL TREAT YOU TOMMORROW FOR A MEAL IN DISNEYLAND!!" Suho said excitedly.

"Ya Oh Sehun!" Donghae shouted as if he was angry which made sehun tensed.

"W-wae hyung?"

"Nothing! Chukae! Take good care of my sister or I'll kill you!" Donghae said while Luhan and Suho nodded in agreement.

"Ne~ you don't need to say that I'll take good care of her" Sehun said as he wrapped his arms around Shana's shoulder.

"Ya! Stop being cheesy infront of us! You're making us jealous!" Luhan said which made everyone laugh.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess the end is near? T.T 

The next chapter will be the last 3