Let the Game Begin! (SM Olympics part II)

Unexpected

*SHANA'S POV*

The first day of the SM olympics is simple, after the "segment" a little party was thrown so that we could all socialize and be familiar with each other specially us, rookies. The party made me more familiar with the other artists and I also made new friends because Donghae oppa introduced me to them. The party also made me and Luhan closer to each other and Sehun & SooHye unnie closer ( I guess). Being close to SooHye unnie, I think Sehun is doing it on purpose because Luhan oppa is very kind to me and its hard to resist his cuteness. Well that's just what I think, I don't want to be called assuming because for the 2nd time, no one confessed.

 

>>FASTFORWARD<<

"Welcome to the 2nd day of the SM Olympics!" the host anounced. We were all wearing our sports attire, this day is for the sports.

"Now lets Group the artists"

"TVXQ (OT5), The Grace, EXO & _________ (Shana's group) Will be the red team"

"Suju, SNSD, Shinee & F(x) will be the blue team" 

"Let the game begin!"

The first event was soccer, the male idols are going to participate and the female are going to cheer for their respective teams.

I cheered for my team specially for Suho oppa, Luhan oppa & of course donghae oppa (eventhough he's on the other team).

Noticed I didn't put Sehun? well he's got SooHye unnie to do that, I don't mind well I really do but I don't want him to know.

The game ended and the score was 3 - 2, and guess what? WE WON! Of course Junsu sunbaenim was there (Bias? haha is it obvious? I like it when they're 5 >.< ).

"The soccer was taken by the RED team! Congratulations! Girls please be ready for the Volleyball game which will be held in 5 minutes" the host said

"Congratulations!!!" I screamed as I ran towards Suho oppa and hugged him.

"Thanks, but I really didn't do anything. Sehun and Luhan were much better than me" while pointing towards them. 

"Oppa!" I pouted, he knows what's happening between me and Sehun but he just shrugged it off. He ruffled my hair and told me to congratulate them. I nodded before going to them.

"Luhan sunbaenim!" I said

"Call me oppa" he said with a wink (LOL)

"Uhh Luhan oppa"

"HAHA that was cute ", he said then pinched my cheeks

"Uh eh Congratulations!" and I hugged him, a friendly hug though he smiled and hugged me back. I prevented myself from laughing when I saw Sehun's shocked face.

"Uh um! I didn't know you were THAT close" He interrupted.

"Uh hehe I think we have something in common that's why we got close in a short period of time" Luhan oppa explained. Sehun just formed an "O" shape with his mouth and continued talking.

"Don't I get a congratulation and a hug too?"

"Congratulations" I said not willing to really congratulate him hahaha I try being cold to him because of his acts, tsk he should know his limits. 

"Thanks but where's the hug?" 

"Don't want to" I shook my head. Luhan oppa seems to be thirsty that's why he decided to go get some water first.

"Ya! why not? we're close right?"

"Nope" I shook my head once again.

"Wae?" But before I could answer Soohye unnie went to us and told me to go get ready because the game was about to begin. I nodded and went away. Well I still hear them talk because they were right behind me and Sehun's voice seems to be so loud.

 

"The players for the volleyball please get in the court now"

I was about to go in when Luhan oppa called me and told me about the accesories that I was wearing.

"Oh right! thanks for reminding me" I said while taking my accessories off.

"I'll hold it for you"

"Uh really? thanks"

"No problem, Hwaiting!"

"Hwaiting!"

>After the game<

"Congratulations to the Red team again!"

Suho oppa and Donghae oppa ran towards me and hugged me.

"Ya oppas I can't breathe"

"hahaha we're just so proud"

"Yah Donghae oppa, you're from the other team right?"

"Uh yes I remembered" then he looked back and saw his teammates letting out an evil smirk ready to punish him. But then he pointed at me an started gesturing "sister" like he was very proud having me and stuff. Well we all just laughed because even though he's an established idol now, he's still a kid.

And then there was Luhan oppa coming towards me with a bright smile on his face.

"Congratulations you did very well" He said

"Did I ever mention to you that I was a volleyball player in my school?" I boasted 

"Ani, well you really did great"

"hehe thanks" 

And then I saw Sehun with Soohye unnie, they have been talking since the start of the game and that irritated the hell out of me. Good thing Luhan oppa was there to support me. Sehun turned to my direction and smirked, I was shocked because I didn't realize that I was staring at them but the good thing is that I think luhan oppa realized the situation and he started wiping off my sweat like a sweet boyfriend. I didn't know what has gotten into him but I'm thankful that he's helping out, he winked at me when he saw my thankful face. When I looked at Sehun I saw his "what the hell are they doing" look but I just shrugged it off and told luhan oppa to help me wear the bracelet that was given to me by Donghae oppa.

 

"What's the real score between you and sehun?" Luhan oppa asked while we were sitting on the bench. The basketball game will start in an hour which means that we will have time to talk to each other.

"N- ne?" I almost choked with water when he asked

"Uh I'm sorry to startle you, I just really wanted to know"

"The real score huh?" I said while thinking of what's REALLY the real score between us.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADA! 2 chapters in one day hahaha :DDD