Ignore

Unexpected

It is now the start of the rehearsal for the special stages. 

"Annyeong haseyo, I will be the instructor for the maknae stage, let's all work hard!" The instructor said.

There aren't so many problems, all of them easily picked up the steps that's why the practice ended earlier than expected. But during the whole practice time, Shana wasn't even paying attention to Sehun, she managed to focus on the dance which made Sehun uncomfortable. It's true that they dance well but there is just no feeling in it. The instructor noticed it but let it slide because they are good and on the right beat.

Now it's time for the siblings & super trio combined stage. Shana became a little lively because she is with her brothers. After the rehearsal they decided to eat out. But of course, on a hidden place. . .

"Let's eat out! I'll treat my dongsaengs!" Donghae said.

"Oh jinja oppa?!" Shana exclaimed.

"Jinja! Kaja!"

>>At the restaurant<<

"Woah the food here is amazing hyung" Suho said.

"Of course! It's our favorite place, ne Shana?"

"Ne! Suho oppa you should hang out with us more, am I your sister or what? You should make up for the time that we lost." Shana complained.

"Hahaha arasso I'll treat you out sometime"

"Thanks oppa" It seems that Donghae wanted Sehun to do something about their akwardness that's why he keeps nudging Sehun with his elbow.

"S-Shana~aa. . .Umm. .. ." Sehun called nervously.

"Wae?" Shana answered

"By any chance, are you mad at me?"

"YA! I ALREADY TOLD THAT SHE IS! WHY STILL ASK?" Donghae shouted? no not shouted, he just exclaimed hahha

"Uh.. Mind telling me what's going on?" Suho asked

"I'll tell you later, can you accompany me first to the bathroom?" Donghae winked at Suho as a sign that they should leave the two first.

"Arasso, Shana, Sehun, wait for us okay?"

"Ne oppa"

*Dead silence*

....

....

...

....

"S-ha-" "S-eh" they both said at the sametime which made it more awkward..

"Alright you go first" Shana said. Sehun nodded and then proceeded.

"Are you mad?"

"For what?"

"For umm....when I ignored you when you weren't able to attend to my performance?"

"A-ani. . . You should be the one mad at me because I promised. .. I-I'm sorry. . . "

"N-No. . . sorry. . ."

"For what?" Shana asked eventhough she knew the answer.

"For l-leaving you behind. . . I know I shouldn't have done it since you were still heartbroken from Donghae hyung's departure. . ."

"But why did you do it?"

"Because I was so immature that time, I didn't know how important you are to me. .  .I know I shouldn't have done that. . I'm really really really really sorry"

*sigh* "Do you know how much I missed you when you left me? Alright I'll forgive this one time because it had a good effect on me . . "

"Good effect? What effect? Did you have a boyfriend?!" 

"Ya! What boyfriend are you talking about!? What are you jealous or something!?"

"Yes, I'm jealous"

"O-oh. .. I thought you'd deny it. Can you have some pride!?"

"Why would I deny it if it's the truth. . .Shana~aa can you accept me again?"

"Accept you again? Did I ever let you go? No. I'm always here for you"

"C-can we start over?"

"I think so. . . "

"Oh jinja!?" Sehun was about to hug Shana but then. .. 

"EHEM." Her two brothers were there, Shana and Sehun's face turned red, they were embarrassed to death.

"I think you two have reconciled now?" Shana and Sehun both nodded.

"So what are you two going to do? Gonna go date?"

"Uhh. . .Can we? I mean were just rookies can we break the rules?" Sehun asked.

"Of course you can't " Donghae said.

"Oh! I have an amazing idea!" Suho exclaimed.

"What is it?" the 3 said in unison

"You have to do well on your performance together, the fans has to love your love team so that Mr. Lee SooMan will approve the 2 of you dating... well I guess he will approve it and start shipping you if the fans like it" Suho explained.

"Well I guess that's a bright idea." Donghae said.

"But what if his fans will hate me?" Shana said.

"We'll make them understand. Of course they wouldn't hate you, you've got 2 handsome oppas and a cute childhood friend" Donghae assured her.

"Can't I be handsome too?" Sehun whined like a kid.

"No. Look you're still a kid." Suho said.

"Ya! hahahhaha"

 

The rehearsal went flawlessly. There weren't any akward aura anymore. Now what's left is the actual performance on SM town live in LA. Will the fans like the couple or will they send death threats to Shana?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started a new story, You might want to check it out :D

Its entitled "Bet"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/200782/bet-romance-exo-exom-luhan-kris

 

BTW. This story is almost done. . .. *sobs*