Last Few Days of School

Unexpected

Its been more than a year since Shana moved to Seoul to finish her studies and to stay there for good.

 

*Shana's POV*

After I dressed up for school I went down and greeted my aunt, "Unnie Annyeong!" 

She smiled and greeted me back but it seems that she was in a hurry that's why she couldn't drop me to school.

"Oh right, the group that was assigned to her was going to debut and they will film their mv today" I thought while eating.

After eating I washed the dishes and left for school.

 

School was fun because we just practiced for our graduation which will be held tomorrow!

Oh Gosh I'm soooooo excited! 

*Evening

Unnie's still not here -.-" well i'll just prepare my things for tomorrow then sleep after I eat :D

 

Unnie came home right after I eat, she looked very tired so I asked her if she ate already. She said no so I prepared food for her and then went to sleep.

 

*Fastforward*

Unnie and I prepared for my Graduation, she took her day off since its my graduation and luckily it was approved.

Me and my friends took pictures during our graduation. When my name was called, I saw unnie teary eyed (yeah well because I was 2nd in rank :))) ). After the ceremony, me and my friends bid goodbye to each other. Unnie dragged me to a nice restaurant to celebrate, well um she also gave a graduation gift. After celebrating we went home and rest.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh well basically it is still all about shana xDD please look out for more chapters :D