A Favor

Unexpected

*Shana's POV*

After a tiring day at the parlor, I went straight home and was surprised that unnie is already there. Well she doesn't look that good so I asked her," Unnie what's wrong?".

"You know that the showcase of the group I was assigned is the day after tomorrow right?" 

"oh well, what's up?"

"well one of my co-stylists is sick so from 3 we are down to 2, and there 12 members of this group. Eotteoke Shana~ah?" 

I can see that she was so worried but what can I do? ugh.

"OH!" she got an idea.

"Why don't YOU come and work with me there?" unnie said.

"WHAT? me? I don't even know what to do!"

"Yes you do! You worked in the parlor a while ago" she smirked, proud of her own idea

"Well um I might mess up, I don't think that's a very good idea" I tried to refuse.

"It is a GOOD idea, wait a minute lemme tell my boss" she gets her phone and dials her boss' number.

"Unnie wait!" she shushed me because she was already talking to her boss, asking permission if she could bring me with her in the showcase.

*After sometime*

"Guess what?" Unnie said excitedly.

"What?" I'm kinda pissed off because sometimes she acts like a kid eventhough she's my aunt sometimes I feel like I'm older than her.

"You're coming with me on the Showcase"

"WHAT? Well it might work for the first one but not in the showcase in China"

"Oh, haha you thought I forgot about the showcase in China? Hell no! You're also coming to China!"

"What? NO! What about the parlor? Who will look after it?"

"I trust those 3, they worked for me for almost 5 years already. I can leave it to them"

"Well I guess it can be helped"

"Yay!" Unnie screams and jumps around like a kid.

"Are you sure you're my auntie?" (sigh)

"Yah!" she shouts and comes to hug me.

"Unnie I can't breathe"

"Eyy~ this cute little kid" unnie teases

"I'm not a kid anymore, tsch"

"hihihi, I'm so excited for you to meet the boys, they are all so handsome :">"

"Oh well, let's just eat then sleep"

"Oh right!"

"Aigoo, uri Hyuri is so energetic" I teased

"Yah! I'm your UNNIE! UNNIE!"

"Arasso" -.-"

 

After we ate we slept . . . 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeeee chapter 3!

I saw someone subscribed? Rahhrahh SUPER THANKS!!! :*