TaecZy JunJia ChanFei WooU

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Finally Taecyeon and Suzy arrived at Junsu and Jia wedding. Not really late, but yeah kinda missed from their appointment to get ready at the venue.

"Unnie mianhae.."Suzy kissed Jia's cheek as her just glare to her dongsaeng.

Jia sure doesn't want to ruin her make-up just to yelling and make some wreck on her make up. She stare at Suzy and smiling. "Aigo, what were you doing until you can be so late like this?" Jia hit Suzy's arm lightly

"I was..."She stopped as she thought for a reason. "get ready surely. This is your wedding, I have to be more special than before." Suzy massage Jia hands which turned so colds like eyes.

 

"Unnie-ya~ you still gonna visit me to my place after youare married neh?"Suzy asked with glaze in her eyes.

Jia turn her face to look at Suzy who started talking with trembling voice. She pull her the only one sister to hug her warmly. "Listen to me, I'll come over everytime you need me. I'm your only one that you have. And you also are. I'm only have you Suzy-ah..." Jia started to drop her tears.

She sure knew, what their have been through. Suzy is not the easy young lady like usual. She was through too much trouble in her life, and also Jia, but the difference is Jia could handle it better than Suzy. Jia calmer and chose to keep it by herself.

Jia worried a lot of Suzy when she thoughts to get marry with Junsu. But times passed by. Suzy has grew up so much. She turned to mature who start could handle her own emotion. Jia tried hard to trust on Suzy.

"Hei Suzy.."That voice make they released the hug and look at the voice came from. Fei standing with red dress. Who fitted with her body. She look fabulous and y.

Suzy smiling at Fei as she bowed her back slightly. Fei doesn't reply it since she always with her American attitude. She doesn't used to bow back when people give her bow. "Annyeong haseyo..."

"Suzy-ah... I'm sorry for.." Fei stopped as Suzy open to speaking.

"It was okay Fei-ssi. I'm understand..."Fei putted some of her hair behind the ear, that was make Suzy notice the ring on her finger.

"OMO! You are engaged with Chansung??”  Suzy pointed to Fei’s finger as Fei also realize what she saw on Suzy finger.

“Aigo you two... Congrats for you baby~ I am happy to see you both so happy.” Jia pulled them in the group hug.

Fei smiling towards them a bit surprised with Jia’s respond. Fei didn’t ever has the real friend before but she thought she just got two in a day. It completing her happiness. First Chansung who propose her when she arrived at Seoul two days ago.

 

*****

 

“Your mission completed?” Ask Chansung in the groom room to Taecyeon who looked so happy since he arrived.

Nichkhun leaning his back onto the wall watching Taecyeon and Chansung talking about their mission while Junho busy looked at his reflection on the mirror. They looked stunning with their black tuxedo.

Taecyeon grinned to Chansung as him clapping his hands happily. “Assa! Hyung! Congratulation...”

Taecyeon turned to the door as Wooyoung appear behind the door with his twin kids. “Annyeong~ Suyeon, Jooyoung~” Taecyeon get up and runs to the door to grabbing the two kids who still looked confused at him.

Wooyoung-IU’s kids already almost 3 years old. First kid is Suyeon, she has long curly hair, and the second kid is Jooyoung she has eyesmile like wooyoung. Two of them has really nice skin just like their parents. “Appa~” One of them started whining as Taecyeon carry them in Taecyeon big arms.

“He is Taecyeon uncle. Look he is so funny, isn’t he? He has big ears and big eyes... and also big teeth...” Wooyoung pointed to Taecyeon face tried to entertain his kids.

Taecyeon glare at Wooyoung as him moved away . “Monkey?”  Jooyoung murmured.

All of them burst out of laughter as they heard Jooyoung calling Taecyeon monkey. Taecyeon too he loves kids. Also he make the name of the babies from of their name. Suyeon is Suzy- Taecyeon and Jooyoung is Jieun-Wooyoung. Keke~ until now Wooyoung hasn’t know the meaning of their name. He just found the name is so pretty so  he used it to named the baby.

“Aigoooo~ who is here?? Suyeon and Jooyoung~!” Junsu come out from his fitting room as he kisses the kids in Taecyeon arms.

“Annyeong haseyo, Cu appa.” Suyeon reached out her arms asked for Junsu to carry her and Junsu rapidly grab Suyeon from Taecyeon’s arm. They used to calling Junsu with Cu appa.

“Annyeong haseyo, Suyeonnie~”  he greeted back with his accent out loud.

As Taecyeon looked envy towards junsu becuase of the kids doesn’t know him but they really knew Junsu so well.

“Yah Ok Taecyeon! What were you doing? Are you sleeping with a girl last night?”Junsu still carrying Suyeon in his arms.

Their eyes popped out as they heard what Junsu was saying to Taecyeon. They knew about the mission completed and Taecyeon sleep with another girl.

“Yah hyung what are you saying?”Taecyeon said out loud as he also surprised when Junsu talking about this at here. with. His. Voice. Which. Not. Even. Low.

“Heyyyy! Can’t we talk about this later?? Suyeon and Jooyoung is here.”Nichkhun putted his hands on Suyeon ears helped her to not hear anything bad.

“OMO! Don’t tell me you were having with Suzy last night?!”Chansung said with voice louder than Junsu and Taecyeon that made Jooyoung widens her eyes because surprised.

“Appaaaa!”Jooyoung crying her eyes out while keep calling Wooyoung.

“Aish! This babo guys chinja...”Wooyoung came to take Jooyoung from Taecyeon. “It’s okay.. It’s okay. They are not fighting.  They are just joking around honey~” Wooyoung patted Jooyoung’s back.

Junsu smiled at Suyeon as her still look confused “Don’t tell umma suyeonnie if Suzy auntie had with a monkey okay?”

“YAH! HYUNG!!!”They are shouting together while Junsu tell it to Suyeon.

*****

After the wedding they looked greeted the guests at the party happily. Sure Jia is happy to married with Junsu. She looked pretty.

They are watching IU who singing with her beautiful voice while Suzy playing the piano since the wedding party started.

“Omma~ omma~” Suyeon and Jooyoung climbing the stair up to the ministage and laughing when they are successed to get onto the stage.

Taecyeon and others just laughing looking at the kids who looked exciting on the stage while clapping their hands.

“Okay~ here is Suyeon and Jooyoung... honey you two want to say something to Cu appa and Jia umma?” IU gave the mic towards the kids. They grab the mic and started talking with their own language.

“Cu appa said! Don’t tell umma that Suzy auntie had ceeeexxx with a monkey!” Suyeon said with the mic.

Taecyeon covered his mouth as he heard that Suyeon told all the guests as Suzy buried her face onto the palms because of embarrased. Then she glared at Taecyeon. She motioned her thumb on the neck and mouthing. ‘you will die later’

‘I love you too Suzy-ah’ Taecyeon replied the mouth as he laughing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SuzyMrsOkCAT HAHA he sure want the next round XD I guess Taec would love if he can do that while driving to heading the wedding ASALFJLJTOJODSwa my imagine. Thanks for keep commenting with looooong comment that make me super happy XD Thanks thanks thanks!!

HaniCinnamon I did imporving my english and  edited some chapter for all of you. Thank you for reading and commenting I love ya! Thanks for waiting me to update this fanfic

Starstreaker I grant you, happy ever after~! JunJia ChanFei Taeczy and Woou thanks for reading i did editing the chapters before hope you want to go back and re-read them so you can understand XD

silverline This person was the one who asking to edit my YNMHB fanfic. She asked me to improved the english so I could re-write it. So here! the stories finished with better language.
Akari1 :’’’’’ thank you so much!! hope you enjoying this far, and thanks for keep reading and waiting I LOVE YOU!

 bigbangisawesome6 Always love my readers, thanks for reading, say hi to Taeyang sfjkheuilw

denissemolo I really love you!! Read more!! haha

lovesuzy1994  my subscriber!! Haha kidding thanks for reading! TAECZY JJANG!!!

nikinate24 YES I AM! Thanks for reading

Sakyna93 update:DDDD

SkullMaki THANK YOU!!! FOR READING! I write some chapter longer XD

clearlee It’s okay if you want to subscribe tho XDDDD Are you not gonna subscribe this far? ;~;

chri5sy this is my new Acc ^^ (taecie) thanks for reading bb 

SpiritDiademz updated ~ ^^

Dreamones thanks for reading ^^

YunniePark I updated~ thanks for waiting me this long

ilysm97 Thanks new reader who turned to be old reader keke~  I posted it already

SmileyLuver I update~ *Taecyeon y voice

GummyBears_Yum my story loves you too

rierie thanks for visit.

myLoLOVE Updated~

meyda2389 I updated till the last chapter! Yeah that is daebak! You too XD

Hyukmin1305 OMO GUMAWOOOO!!! YOU TOO! Chinjaaaa daebakidaaa haha

LeeEunJoon Yeay the reader more! Thank you for reading.

xsnmae Taec is the best guy ever! I’m sure he is a sweet guy in real life too adkhferhawiuhiue *spazzing

Ok_Suzy Thank you for supported me on my exam ^^ I hope you still enjoy my fanfic till this end ^^

xsnmae thank you so much! :’’’’’

sweeterlemon no problem!! ^^ I won’t stop to writing like my promise till this finish! ^^

Dreamones no problemooo TAECZY <3

helloroseey I really really really appreciated of that! Thanks ^^

MaApril20 wow wow ^^ thanks for reading

meyda2389 Indonesian reader hope you enjoying

Sunnyshii yeah handsome monster~

tasyabelseran i did ;)

cherrybooomm my story like you too XD thanks for readin

SweetBerry thanks for reading!!

happyteatime my first comment!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANKS FOR POSTED THE COMMENT 

 

 

THANK YOU for all comments and support ^^ I feel like got some award haha

I hope you enjoying my story until this far ^^ I would like to write TaecZy fanfic again next time ^^

 

    Please check my another stories (just click the poster)