Guilty Feeling

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

In the hospital canteen. Taec was silent with a cup of coffee in his hand. He only playing his finger on the rim of the cup.

"Hey, Ok Taecyeon." Someone grab the chair and across from his seat.

Taecyeon still has his daydream as continued to playing a cup of cofee on the table.

"Yah! Taecyeon-ah, what were you thinking? "Junsu hit Taecyeon's shoulder while laughing. "What’s prevert thing in your mind?"

"Stop teasing me, Junsu-ah. That's not funny at all. I’m not same like you. "

"Bae Suji?" Guessed Junsu as snatching the cup from Taecyeon’s hands. "Why are you feel so guilty, Ok Taecyeon? What's wrong with you? Were you change your love from your cars to Suji-ssi start from now on? "Junsu continued teasing Taec, like he knew, Taecyeon loves his cars a lot and the most.

"Am I crazy? I wouldn't do it. I just felt guilty because she couldn't dance anymore, and that’s all because of me." Taec changed his expression.

"Why don't  you replace her to dance?"

"I think talk to a stone better than to talking to you. Or i have to talk to Nichkhun-ssi. " He took out his phine and started pressing Khun’s number

"Okay okay, I will listen to you, like a serious topic." Junsu pulled Taec handphone when he would call Nickhun. "Tell me .."

"Can you help me to heal her leg like before, I'll pay whatever you want ..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy doesn't move even a little while her apartment bell rang repeatedly. The house seemed so messy with broken glass and some stuff scattered on the floor. She just sat in the corner, daydreaming, the tears stream uncontrollably.

"Suzy-ah ~!" Someone hugged Suzy, when seeing she was sitting in corner of the room while crying. "What's wrong with you? And your  leg ... omooo .... Suzy-ah stop crying ... "

"Unnie could i dance again? I can't Unnie, if I couldn't dance anymore. I really dont know, what I should do ... Help me Unnie..." Suzy looked frustrated. Jia hugged her tightly trying to calm her down.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After waiting a few minutes that Jia finally allowed to come into doctor's room. She was walking with quick steps, came the sound of high heels echoing around the hallway of hospital.

"May I help you?" Junsu turned away his gaze from the computer after Jia enter his room.

"Dr. Kim, I'm Suzy’s Unnie, Jia. What's wrong with my sister's leg? "Said Jia staring straightly towards Junsu.

Junsu frozen on his chair, staring at Jia, while he mouth hang a little be stunned by Jia.

"Doctor Kim?" Jia raised her eyebrow.

"Neh? Oh yes .. You can see here the broken ankle. She had to be treated for a few weeks here, but ... "Junsu showed results of Suzy rontgen file.

"Heal her."Junsu explanation cutted by her., "I beg you. I'll pay whatever you want. She can't live without dance. I beg you, ballet is her life. If you can't help her legs, I really don't know what will happen to her. "

"I’m trying to can healing her, but to make she can dance again,it's impossible. This is not about money, but I really don't have the ability to healing her as total as you want me to do, to make she can dance again. "

Jia stood up from her chair, "Why didn't you kill my sister at first time when she came to this hospital? And Now you don’t even can handle it. "

"Neh ...?" Junsu opened his eyes as wide as he can shocked with Jia respond.

"Kamsahamnida." Jia went out of the room quickly, and before she head out from his office, she bowed her head slightly.

Junsu still stunned by Jia’s charm and also the way Jia spoke. He stood up from his seat and grab his name card, and then ran towards Jia. "Jia-ssi!" Jia stopped. "If you need me just call me”