Taecsuzyeon

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

[SuzyPOV]

When I opened my eyes, I was in my room. I recall what happened in the last night. Taecyeon-ssi carried me, on his back it  was very comfortable.

Well now is 11am I should have wake up 3 hours ago. But the wine yesterday made me more comfortable to sleep.

My door is not closed. I grabbed the crutch and out of the room. From the bedroom door I could see Taecyeon still asleep on the couch with no blanket. I took the blanket that I used last night for him.

I covered his body from toes to neck. I really hesitate to behave like this sweet. I accidentally touched his neck. He was warm. His body kind of hot. Not warm.

He seems got fever. What should I do now?

"Taecyeon-ssi ..." Ouh really can not to see him asleep on the couch in my living room, in a state of pain like this.

[End pov]

Taecyeon opened his eyes he was a little surprised by Suzy who was more than he used to wake up.
 "Suzy-ssi? What is it? wait, I'll make you some breakfast." Taecyeon get his body up from the couch. And immediately walked to the kitchen, still in the same room. "What would you eat this morning, Suzy-ssi?" Taecyeon smiled towards Suzy who still sat on the sofa.

Taecyeon holding his head because he felt dizzy. But he kept forcing to stand straighten up in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Suzy.

"Taecyeon-ssi ..." Suzy's hand that was holding his hand to stop him doing the breakfast.

Taecyeon a little surprised by the attitude of Suzy. He looked at Suzy is right beside him.

"Rest in my room, you're not that healthy." Taecyeon gaze at Suzy

"Let me make you some meal." Every word that came out of Taecyeon’s lip, he was always accompanied them with a smile.

"I can make it. Now, rest. Because if you collapse, I will not be able to carry you as you did to me yesterday." Suzy smiled a little.

 Taecyeon smiled, and hugged Suzy tightly. "Yah! Ok Taecyeon-ssi what are you doing??"

"Do not make me worry anymore. I beg to you. You really made me want to cry last night, Suzy-ssi. I do not know what will happen if I didn’t find you. "Taecyeon hugged Suzy tightly.

"Yah! Taecyeon-ssi! Stop this, you are scaring me. "

Taecyeon loosen his arms, Suzy looked at him. His eyes looked glazed. "What's up with you, Taecyeon-ssi?" Suzy touched his forehead.

It seems his body temperature is really bad, until he was delirious as this.

"Sleep in my room. You really need a rest. "Suzy walk him into his room.

-

After Junsu got Suzy’s call from the apartment, he immediately went to Suzy’s apartment.

He checked Taecyeon’s fever at that time. Suzy just sat on the edge of the bed watching Junsu, who check Taecyeon.

"Ok Taecyeon." Junsu called Taecyeon.

"Should you wake him up? Looks like he were still asleep. " Suzy said prohibit Junsu to wake Taecyeon.
 
[Junsu POV]

This is the strangest thing in the world, even a monster can be handled by Ok Taecyeon. Was this not a good omen? Well! Ok Taecyeon congratulations  for this ...

"Looks like he's just got flu and fever. He just needs to rest a few days. "Suzy looked carefully listen to me.

"So what should I do??" The question is plain makes me want to laugh.

"I'll drive him to home now. So you no longer need to bother to take care of… "

"Andwae! He's hardly looked for me yesterday. I’ll not letting you to bring him home" Expression Suzy looks like a little kid when she said that to me, she maintains Taecyeon to stay with her.

"But you are sick too. You’ll be overwhelmed of him." I'm really curious about what will she said to me.


She lower her head and said it with low voice"I still could to take care of him."

"With one condition." I raised my finger.

"What?"

"Go back to the hospital, after Taecyeon healed. I have to check your leg. Araso? "

Suzy raised her thumb, smiling. This is the first time I saw her smile, she smiled for Taecyeon or herself? Once again congratulations Ok Taecyeon.