heartache

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

*Suzy's pov*

 

“Finally this day came... You know, how hate I was while saw you around me. You must still remember how you were bump to me that day? You made me lost my dream. You made me suffered, didn’t you realize?”

I was saying such a big lie and the meanest word, I had never to said it to anyone else. I avoided to facing him, I just didn’t bear. I was worrying about myself. I could feel my breath start trembling uncontrollably.

 

“Suzy...” I still couldn't even look at his gaze. I was so afraid that I will fall deeper into him. I can't get out of my feeling. I just worried about it right now.

 

I curled my fingers together, even my palms started sweating. Nervousness and fearness mixed be the one inside my heart.  “and now I feel better... i could walk again although it kinda impossible to back as a ballerina.” The tears formed inside my eyes, I could avoid his eyes, his touch but I can't avoid but keep loving him and It made me hurt so much. “I think would be better if we....” I stopped tried to managed my breathing. “Let us stop seeing each other in the future.”  I swallowed and immediately get out from his car. I just can't held my sobbing anymore. I bow my head slightly before walked into my apartment building entrance.

 

Taecyeon ran fastly toward me and held my trembling arm. “Cannot you just forgive me,Suzy-ssi?”

 

I did, forgive you, Taecyeon-ssi... I also fell into you so deep.. But It was before I knew about the truth.

 

My tears, It keep ran away from my eyes. My vision just too blur to saw his expression. I really wanted to saw him for the last time.  “Ani, I can’t do that.” I pulled myself away from him a bit struggle because he held me so tight with his hand. “Good luck for your career, as a racer.” I released a heavy breathe after I said it.

 

 “You already know about that?”

 

I smiled weakly only to hiding my scars inside my heart. It shocking me, he just confirmed about that thing. He is a racer and tried to hiding the things from public with this. Made me like a fool, treated by him nicely, trust him like a fool, falling in love to him so badly.

*****

I walked inside my apartment tried to figure out what i felt. My skinny body just fell on the floor weakly as soon as I came in. I feel same hurted when I was knew I can’t dance ballet anymore. I overwhelmed to get over this feeling. I silence while sat on the living room carpet and my head rested on the edge of couch. I feel the air just be so different, none sleeping on my couch, and make my house full of food fragrants.

I lifted my head up and just realized there was a white piano in my living room. It’s look so bright and new.

Then my mind flashback from those day I told him. I wanted to playing piano if I can dancing anymore. I pulled a paper:

 

This is my gift! I hope you like it... But please remember! ‘THIS IS NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT DANCE ANYMORE~’ you still can dance I believe it! Don’t ever give up! Hwaiting Suzy-ah ^^

 

P.S. Please don’t ruin this one when you get angry, this stuff pretty expensive kekeke

 

“Suzy!!” The one I knew called me after she opened my door, and rushly come up to me. “What’s wrong baby?” Jia unnie asked while hugging me tightly. I can’t help but just crying harder and harder.

“Unnie...” I wanted to tell her, but my lips didn’t let me, it keep trembling and sobbing.

“What’s wrong Suzy-ah? Are you sick? You want me to check your leg?” Junsu said as he squating in front me and Jia unnie. Jia unnie motioned to him to bring a glass of water from me.

“I hate Taecyeon. How he can did this to me...”

*****

 

(none pov)

Jia get out from Suzy room and come up to sat the next of Junsu on the couch. He watched TV while rest his back.

“She is sleeping right now...” Jia said while leaned her head on Junsu shoulder. “Aigo what’s happening i don’t even understand.” She sighed while scratched her back neck.

Junsu turned his head to Jia. “Was she fought with Taecyeon?” He asked himself. “Omo, I think, Taecyeon get caught!”

Jia pulled herself and lift her face to look at Junsu. “What do you mean??”

He gulped before start to telling it to Jia. “So.... Taecyeon is a racer...”

“What? Since when he’s a racer??” Jia popping out her eyes, surprised.

“Haven’t I tell you about this??”

“No you haven'ttell me about this!” Jia said it loud.

Junsu putted his point finger on Jia’s lips. “Sssstsss Suzy is sleeping right now, lemme finish my explaination first.” Jia nodded. “Okay, He is a racer. Famous racer in south korea, but are you serious? You haven’t seen him before??” Junsu make sure about it.

Jia shook her head and nodding. “ I haven’t. At all.”

“The issues already spread out onthe rest of south korea... about Taecyeon crasheda ballerina, we thoughts Taecyeon only want to cover the things neatly so he came to took care of Suzy. Then we knew it totally wrong when Taecyeon tried hardly to win only for help Suzy, he also wanted to stop being a racer. I thoughts...” Junsu shook his head. “Ani, I mean, I’m sure he madly in love with your dongsaeng. He loves car racing so much, but he loves Suzy the most.”