oppa saranghae~

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Fei took step slowly, into Taecyeon's room without knocking the door. Her little smilled showed while she saw someone peacefully asleep with loud snores sound while covering his face with a pillow.

Without ensuring who was asleep there, Fei climbed to the bed, and hugged him. "Oppa ... Oppa ... Saranghae ~"

Rapidly he opened the pillow face. "Yah! Fei-ssi! What are you doing?? " a bit yelled

Fei immediately released her arms, when found out the one who she hugged was not Taecyeon. "I thought you were Taec oppa, yah! Why are you yell at me? I don’t it was you anyway ..." Fei hitting Chansung's arm. "Chansung-ssi! I should be asking why are you here? Where's Oppa? "

Chansung draw his breath to think what to explain to Fei about his hyung. "Hyung has an urgent business for a while so I replace him to sleep here." Chansung answered.

 "Chansung-ssi! How dare you lie to me? Well I'll calling my father to tell him an intruder enter oppa room. "

"Okay, wait a minute ... I'll explain but first let me lock this room first." Chansung getting out of bed,lock the bedroom's door, before it he made sure that the front door there is no anyone.

Chansung back sitting on the bed, while Fei sitting closer, cross-legged in front of him. Chansung shifting his body to be more distant than Fei.

"Are you not afraid with me, Fei-ssi? Midnight. Together. Locked room. And this close." Chansung's eyes looks tempting Fei.


"afraid of what? You even look like a fool. "Fei replied briefly.

"Yah! A fool doesn't mean can not do anything to you. "

"Try it then if you dare. You'll never get out of this house, Taecyeon oppa wouldn't let you live if you do ‘something’ to me." Fei replied Chansung, with a teasing smile. "You're trying to change the topic huh? ppali! tell me what's wrong with oppa. "

Chansung is draw breath again. "All right .. he was crash, a girl. And he should take care of her, day and night. "

"Why he has to?"

"I also don't understand what's in his brain. But I think he's fell in love with that girl. And I think also he should keep this until all get better. This will really bad to hyung's career as a racer. "

Fei fell silent. "You're not tell a lie right?"

"Do I look like I'm lying?"

"No, just more and more you talk the more foolish you look."

"I'm not going mad this time. Because not only you who say like that. "Chansung seen laughing.

'In fact he is proud of his stupidity' Fei's thought as he looked surprised to Chansung.

"Kajja!" Fei pulled Chansung.

"Where to go?"

"To the house of that girl."

-

Taecyeon who slept on the sofa of suzy's apartment , has been seen asleep.

Several times the bell rang, waking him up. He looked at the clock. 2AM. He immediately opened the door 'caused he worried that the bell sounds could make Suzy wake up.

"Oppa ~" Fei called when he opened the door.
"Fei-ah? Why are you here? " Taecyeon glared, upon seeing his sister who was in the front door of the apartment. His eyes glanced to Chansung. "Chanana ..." He got the aura of his beast when he says that Chansung nickname.

"Calm Hyung ... I can explain it."

"Where is that girl, oppa? I want to see her. "

"Sttssss! Lowing your voice Fei-ah. Suzy-ssi is sleeping right now. "Taecyeon panicked, because Fei very enthusiastic to see Suzy.

"Oppa. I want to meet with that girl. I want to help you, oppa. "

"Fei-ssi, we better go home now. I do not want to let you stay long here. "Chansung interesting Fei hand.

"I do not want Hwang Chansung oppa. I would like here to meet with that girl. "

Taecyeon held Fei's arm, "Fei-ah, she needs some rest. If you want to meet her I'd take her out tomorrow. But do not see her now. She really was not in good condition. "His voice was so quiet, explain to his sister.