jessick!

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Taecyeon opened the door of his car for Suzy. and helping her to get out from his car. "You shouldn't have to wear this super high heels." He said mumbling. Suzy just give a chuckle to him. "What is with that?"

"I feel prettier when i wear them.." Suzy smiles widely at Taecyeon.

He is nodding and put his arm around his back waist. Walking along into the ballroom.

Snap! Snap! everyone taking picture of Suzy and Taecyeon. Suzy is so pretty with her white minidress and Taecyeon wear black tux, this couple is stunning. Suzy looked so confused with everyone whose taking picture of Taecyeon.

"What is this??" Suzy frowned.

Taecyeon bite his lower lip thinking deeply what should he said to Suzy. "I guess everyones know who you are.." Answer him.

"What do you mean?" Suzy blinking at Taecyeon.

"Ballerina." Taecyeon smiles widely at Suzy.

".. babo, i'm not that famous.. Taecyeon-ssi. and seems everyone taking picture of you not me.. are you a singer?" Suzy start guessing randomly. "Actor?! but you look too bad for an actor.." 

"aish... what did you say?? too bad? what if i'm actually an actor but i never told you?" Taecyeon grinning.

"Too ugly. you have too much teeth to be an actor.." Suzy laughing and walk into the ballroom.

"psh... you have big teeth too!" he laughed. "Just enjoy and keep smiling.." Taecyeon grinning and smiles to camera which took picture of them.

Suzy raises her hand and waves to camera. "I'm an actress too." She said, make Taecyeon giggling. Taecyeon pulling her hand to come into the ballroom.

"aigooo.. Taecyeon-ah why always late, you should've give exception for my wedding." Nichkhun greet him.

Taecyeon laughing. "Sorry dude.. blame this girl.."

"I will never blame her.. i know who should i blame here.. only you Ok Taecyeon.." He is laughing. "You look so pretty, Suzy-ssi.."

She is nodding and smiling at Nichkhun. "I will try to find Jia unnie. Could i?"

"I will accompany you.." Taecyeon responded, and Suzy pushing him slightly.

"No, i can go there by myself.."

Taecyeon frowning. "Are you sure?"

She is nodding. "I'm really sure... just be here don't go anywhere i will be back soon.." 

 

 

Suzy walking to the crowd try to looking for Jia.

"So you are going to married with Ok Taecyeon??" A woman sounds so cheerfully makes Suzy turn her stare to the women. "He is a famous Racer right??" Suzy stopped her step, frozen at their conversation. "Is he?? omo look at your ring, Jess! It so pretty around your thin finger”

and Jessica smirk happily as stick out her hand to a friend.

“When will you get marry with him?? are you gonna invite me?" Ask another friend, while hold Jessica's hand.

Jessica smile evilly to people around her, she must be proud about it. "Of course. Well, he still need to hiding about something from public, and have to take care of a dissability girl, but his family promise to let me know the date as soon as possible, ah~ i can't wait." Jessica answered and say it loud enough to make Suzy heard what she just said.

Suzy clenching her fist as she heard what Jessica said.

"Mwoh? who's that girl??"asks her friend.

"People told me she is a ballerina, ups I mean, she was a ballerina, but for now I don't know, i guess she is Jobless."

Suzy walked fastly toward Jessica. “Actually, what you want to say?”

Jessica acted like surprised saw Suzy stood up next to her. “Omo you were here...” she covering her lips. “I’m just wanna tell you, don’t flirt with my future husband, remember he just want to covering the thing ‘a racer crush a ballerina’ You know, being a racer and crush with something, it wouldn’t be good. He care a lot about his job. He doesn’t want everyone know and.... his career...” she sighed acted like she is cute. “Were you really didn’t know about this?”

Suzy speechless, she just know about Taecyeon’s career. He is a racer and the all things he did towards her only for covering this from public. And also he will marry with the girl in front of her.

“Are you okay?” Jessica curled up her hair with her finger. “Your face turn so pale.”

Suzy didn’t answered, her legs about to gave up to stand up. Her eyes glittering with tears which gonna drop. “I was never flirt to your fiancee, and wouldn’t do that. Dont worry...” She said with her weak voice as her eyes look down. “and mianhae... if you thought bad about me.” She bowed her head to Jessica slightly and walked away to toilet in the ballroom fastly.

She ran to one empty toilet room, and sat on it as her tears couldn’t she held anymore. It just flew swiftly uncontrollably. She felt like her heart just so hurt, full of bruises. She cried quietly.