Taecyeon accident

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

 Suzy playing her piano which Taecyeon gave to her as usual. She smiled slightly as she heard match tone which the song she has composed.

She playing her piano since last night she hasn’t sleep yet just for complete the last line of the song. She thought she will playing this song on the first performance of her tonight.

And at other place. Taecyeon and his crew busy with prepare for the last car racing for Taecyeon, since Taecyeon decide to stop doing what he loves to, and sell his car to help Suzy. He always has positive thinking, Suzy will can comeback to dance again. He will do anything for that.

“You are ready hyung?” Wooyoung asked to Taecyeon as handing him his helmet.

Taecyeon grinned to Wooyoung. “Wooyoung~! How’s IU condition? And my nephew or niece?” Taecyeon asked between his short time to start the racing.

Wooyoung patted his shoulder. “They are okay, hyung.”

“They?” Taecyeon asked happily as he get it what Wooyoung tried to told him. IU is pregnant with Twins babies. “Let me think about their name! Please!” Taecyeon say it loud and excitedly.

Wooyoung nodded. “Just finish it well today, then come to my place to think about their names.”

Chansung come to Taecyeon locker room as he also already with his outfit. “Hyung, should I budge from you this time?” He said with pathetic face.

Taecyeon replied with laugh. “no you don’t need to. You always lose from me. I beat you easily, so don’t saying that thing.” Taecyeon grabbed Chansung big body and putted his arm around his shoulder.

“Okay I will do my best too this time.” Chansung said as they two walked out from the locker room.

Taecyeon turned his body as he notice Jessica standing nearly to the door of his locker room. She wore big beach hat tried to disguise from them.

“Hey there, Jessica-ssi!” Taecyeon said loudly as patted her shoulder.

She awkwardly take off the big hat that she using. “Eh? Annyeong haseyo Taecyeon oppa.”

He smiled to Jessica patted her head gently. “Why are you act like a stalker?” Taecyeon said make Jessica frozen and look down.

“Jessica-ssi, what if we make a bet?”

“A bet?” Jessica seemed thinking with what Taecyeon was offering to her.

Taecyeon nodded. “If I be a winner of this race this time. Stop being around me, stop stalking me, stop thinking we will marry, I’m not interest at all. Can you?”

Jessica eyes about to drop as she popped out her eyes widely. “B-but! IF YOU LOSE, We will get marry and I will stick with you whenever you go.”

Taecyeon stick out his hand and ask for handshake. “Deal!”

“Deal!”

*****

“Oppa you can do it!” Fei said with her heavy tone. She stood up watching the screen of tv in the vvip room where she was watching Taecyeon with another crew of his. Before she have to pick which one she have to support then she choose for support her oppa. Since it will the last racetrack he took.

She could feel the crew all in silence while watching Taecyeon being speed up his car for the forefront. Fei curved her lips, smiling watching his car run faster to the finish line. She saw through the glasses window to check Chansung place.

Second place. She smiled even wider when she know Chansung’s blue car right behind Taecyeon’s.

“C’mon horsey~” she said with low voice.

Wooyoung was coming behind Fei and took the seat while watching the screen.

“Taecyeon oppa first place and Chansung at the second.” Fei explained to Wooyoung who just sat next to her, Wooyoung just nodded and give serious look to the TV.

*****

Suzy put on her dress which Jia gave yesterday to her first perfomance. She standing in front of the mirror to see her reflection. She let her hair loose to her backless spot. She putted simple make-up on her face.

It’s been a while she didn’t wear beautiful dress like that. The last time she wore a dress was when she went to khunToria’s wedding two months ago with Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon-ssi...” She murmurs while fixing her dress.

She realize how much she missed that guy, she can’t hate him. But she think she has to.

Then when she walked out from her room, her leg slipped around the dress make her fall over on the floor and her head bump to the table. That causing her glasses filled with Juice also fell from the table.

“Aish!!” She mumbled as tried to get up.

“After won the car racing, Ok Taecyeon seemed can’t handle his speed of the car, he crashed the roadblocks that made his car flipped out from the race track...”

Blam...

The sound of her TV made Suzy frozen watching the news. Her tears run-away from her eyes. And she fell on the floor again, after she heard the news. The news also re-wind how worst Taecyeon’s car crashed the roadblock causing his car flipped out from the race track.

“Ok Taecyeon...” Suzy murmured tried to get up again and grab her bag.

Jia ran into the apartment of Suzy’s with her pale face because runnig out of oxygen. She sprint as she got the news from Junsu.

“Suzy-ah~!” Jia ran to Suzy, who still in shocked of the news. “Suzy-ah...!” Jia shook Suzy’s shoulders.

“Unnie... Let’s go. Let’s see his condition. He need to stay longer.” Suzy ran out from her apartment.

 

 

Hello my readers. ^^ thanks for support me this far and be very patient of my lacking time to update

I was so glad to re-reading your comments 

I was editing some oldchapters I hope you can more understanding kekeke

I think You know My hearbeat will finish soon. Maybe 2 chapters more

please keep support me with comments and subscribe . Thank you *deep bow*

follow me @LuniAci