Khuntoria Wedding

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

The party of Nichkhun and Victoria wedding.

Everyones looks so pretty and perfect with their outfit.

There was Wooyoung with IU whose always talk with his accent and laugh between the topics, cheerful couple, people called them. Then Chansung walk towards this couple with Fei, As always perfect dress, she's been never fail with her fashion instinct. Junho was just gave them a chuckled when saw couples starts to talk awkwardly.

"Yah! Stop doing that you embarrassing me!" Fei palm landed on Chansung's shoulder, when he started laugh like horse.

"Waeeee? Psh.. you just need to stay away from me if you embarrasing with what i do.." He was chuckle and keep laughing like that. "Where is Taecyeon Hyung? aigo.. this is his best friend wedding party how could he came late.." He peeked his watch.

Fei just shook her head. " Mollaso.. i've called him, ask him to come earlier." 

Chansung didn't gave a respond of Fei's answer. He was stare at a women who use high heelsand purple minidress walked straightly towards Victoria. She was laugh and act so familiar with Victoria. Chansung chuckled. And again Fei's palm landed on his back head. "Yah Hwang Chansung what are you looking at? Byuntae!" She talked with low volume but still high tone on Chansung's ear.

"Couldn't you stop hitting me, Fei-ssi? Aigo..." He's caresses his own head, as grimace. "Ah... arraso.. you are jealous of that girl rite? she is more y than you, and i can't stop to stare at her?"

aigo this babo guy so jerk! psh stupid, blind sir! your heart is blind hwang chansung....

"Who is jealous with whom??" Fei walk away from Chansung. and Chansung just laughing at her..

*****

 

Wooyoung smiled brightly as clapped his hands when IU finished her song which she's sang for Khuntoria couple. She's bowing to everyone.

"YEAY! THAT IS URI LEE JIEUN!" Wooyoung shouted from distance of the stage, doesn't care about peoples whose stared at him.

"Aigo i'm so jealous, Dongie..." Whispers a guy behind him with a chuckle.

Wooyoung turned his body toward the voice. "Omo groom why are you here?" he laughed.

"Thank you for come earlier than usual." Nichkhun embracing his arm around Wooyoung's shoulder.

"No problem for my best friend." Wooyoung cannot took his stare away from IU who walking and smile brightly to him. "She is really beautiful right?"

"Mwo? why you ask me that kind of question?" Nichkhun laugh when Wooyoung said that. "Neh flawless, and pretty.." He answered. "When will you marry with her?" 

"Soon.. before she's get bigger.." Wooyoung mumbled.

Nichkhun open his eyes wider. "Wh..What the hell do you mean??.......is she??" Nichkhun patted his stomach.

"She is." Wooyoung laughed at Nichkhun expression and walks a little to IU then gave her a hug. "Good Job, little princess.."

"Aigoooo... you two.. chinjaaa.." Nichkhun shaking his head. "Congrats guys.. IU-ssi please take care of yourself more. if you need a lot of foods you can come to my house, Victoria's cook really excellent."

IU nodded. "Arraso Khun oppa.. we will.."

"No, i only invite you, wooyoung will eat all of my food not gonna leave some food for me." He laughed. "Well, i have to greet everyone here.. where are Taecyeon, and Junsu? and......... Junho?" Nichkhun fixing his Tux before start walking around.

"Junho was there and there now." Wooyoung pointing at Junho who busy with girls around him. "Taecyeon and Junsu....." he peeks his watch. "On their ways. Jia-ssi and Suzy-ssi.."

"Suzy? Who is she??" IU frowned. The name sounds so familiar.

"I will tell you later when we get home.." Wooyoung caressing her hair, and once kisses IU head.

"Aigo i really gotta go from here... i'll talk to you again later. And if Taecyeon and Junsu get here.. ask them to see me, arraso?" Nichkhun gave a wink.

"Arraso, Hyung."

Wooyoung smiling as Nichkhun walk to other guests.