Cute Suzy

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

At night, Taecyeon, rang the bell many times, he sat in the front door when no one open the door. He was worried about the situation inside there. He has been there for an hour wait for Suzy to open the door.

Taecyeon finally took the initiative to ask the security on the ground floor.

"Annyeong haseyo. Did you see Suzy? In K4? "

"Suzy-ssi? She walk out alone, since a few hours ago. It seems the condition is not good. Especially in a snowy day like this. "

"Kamsahamnida."

Taecyeon immediately out of the apartment ran to every place to looking for Suzy.



[Taecyeon POV]

I ran out of the apartment after asking the security. Looking at the side of the highway. 

I'm really worried. I don’t understand the way she thinking. She has some hobbies to makes the people around her worry to death thinking about her.

Along the way I ran and entered every wine shop there. And finally I found her, she was drinking wine, she had spent two of bottles.

"Suzy-ssi ..." I called out behind her.

She just turned and looked away from me again. Even though she was drunk but she still also remain aware that I was the person she hated.

She uses a red pajamas and a light jacket to cover her body. Letting loose her brown hair. I clearly saw almost all her face was all red because of wine.

I putted on my coat to her to make her keep warm.

I paid the wine.

"Gaja..." I helped her to walk. When I hold her hands it felt like ice, cold and pale. "Yah ... Suzy-ssi, why don’t you wear a jumper, even now, all of your body being frozen like this."

She just stumbling, plus again with her crutch. Several times she nearly to fell. Finally I decided to carry her on my back.

I carried her on my back. "Taecyeon-ssi ..."

"Hmm?" I don’t think she would talk to me, but this is a progress.

"Do you know why I love ballet?"

I didn’t answer. Just walk while carrying as fast as I could, It’s so cold and also without my coat around me.

"When my mother gone, every day I cried i thought my eyes will out from that places. Jia onnie tried hard to brought me to my first ballet class.. I can forget all my grief with ballet dance." I can hear sound vibrations of Suzy was exact beside my ear, she cried again.

"But I really don’t think that day would happened. Actually, I never blame you Taecyeon-ssi ... I'm just scared, I couldn’t lift my head again. I want to go back, Taecyeon-ssi. I'm afraid couldn’t do anything else ... " She kept talking in a small voice beside my ear.

[No one pov]

Suzy’s tears secretly flowing, her arms curled at Taecyeon’s neck. Taecyeon keep her balanced on his back.

"I'm sorry Suzy-ssi, to make you become like this. I will give my whole life, so you can lift your head again. I promise you I would do anything to make you dance again.."

Finally they arrived at the front door of Suzy's apartment.

"cutesuzy." She said without command.

Taecyeon hold his laughter heard chatter Suzy on his back. "Neh?"

"Password is cutesuzy." She looks half-awake but her eyes still closed.

Taecyeon hastily pressed the password that is at the door.

Taecyeon opened Suzy’s apartment, and put she on the bed, the heating room and covered her with blanket. Suzy sleep peacefully.

"Good night, cute Suzy." Taecyeon kissed Suzy’s forehead.