Accident

You Know My HEARTBEAT

[Suzy's POV]

My Life... My time... My energy... My Spirit... I gave it all for achieve my obsession to be a ballerina. I spend my life with toe shoes more than 12 years.

I was dancing to the music, stepped my feet, every day, every breath. Ballet is my soul...

 

i woke up, look around, My leg was painful when i try to move it. No one else in the room expect me. i tried to find the button for call the nurse of hospital.

 

"Good afternoon, Suji-ssi." said the nurse apppeared behind the door.

 

"Yah! Good afternoon you said?!  with your smile?? What's wrong with my leg??"

 

i remembered about what happened at the last time before I'm here. Something bump my body when i ran hasty crossing the highway for chase an audition time. An audition to rising my level higher, i have trainee for few weeks, because if I pass it. It will be my ticket for international grade.

 

Without think more, i tried to get out of hospital's bed. I don't care how much the pain of my leg. It's closed with gips.

 

"Where's the doctor?? Open this gips now!" yelled me to the nurse.

 

Someone suddenly come to me. He's tall and good looking, with his confused, he comes closer and calm.

 

"Sorry but you shouldn't have the bad attitude like this." 

 

I fell when walk out from this room. He tried to help me but ignore it. 'who's he?'

 

"Stop! Don't touch me! I'm not as weak as it!"

 

"But you need to be here.Treatment for few week, please calm down." He said to me.

 

"Are you my father?? Even my father never forbid me, wherever i want to go."

 

His hand suddenly embracing my arm. He lifted me up above the bed.

 

I kicked the bed, as If I were 3 years old child who asked for candy. My leg was so painful, it getting worse.

 

"What you want?! Stop hurting your self!" He's little bit yelled to me.

 

"Who the are you?!" I shouted back to him while I cry.

 

I can't hold this pain anymore. But i have to go to the audition. Even i don't want to be seen weak. But finally I can't hold it too. I'm in pain. I just can see his anxious stared. He's back off his step, let the doctor and nurse handle me i didn't hear anything else after that....