I'll Be Back

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Jia opened her eyes, woke up with her body covered with blankets. She stared at Junhyung who still asleep beside her. Some bottles were next to their bed.

"Junhyung-ah ..." Jia slowly waking up Junhyung who still sleep peacefully next to her. "I have to go, to check Suzy."

"Hmm?" Junhyung hasn’t open his eyes.

"I'll prepare breakfast, first. after that, I'll go." Jia whispered on the Junhyung's ear. Junhyung suddenly hugged her.

"Why you have to go so early? Sleep with me for a while. I'll drive you later. "Junhyung said, hugging Jia.

Jia was smiling close to Junhyung’s face. "Yah ... waeyo? are you teasing me now? I wouldn’t be seduced of you. "

"Sleep for a while ... I'm really really going to drive you later. Promise.." Junhyung repeated again his words, Jia's face right now is above his face.

Jia kissed him gently, let him putted his hands on the sides of Jia’s hips. Junhyung pulled the blanket to covering their body. Jia positioned her body above his body as he continued to kiss her. "I really must go, junhyung-ah ~" Jia whispered .


"And I really can’t let you go now ~" Junhyung replied Jia deep kiss, he kissed her neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was noises of the bell several times from inside the apartment of Suzy. She came out of her room.

"No, let me open it." Said Taecyeon put the remote tv on the couch. And immediately ran towards the door.

Someone not very tall, small exactly, standing in front of the door. "Annyeong haseyo..." She bowed her back in front of Taecyeon without look at him first.

"Annyeong ..." Taecyeon reply to her greeting as him bowed as well.

She seemed surprised of a guy who replied to greetings. "Mianhe. Seems like I go to the wrong address. " She turned rapidly and ran away fastly away from Taecyeon.

Taecyeon  let out a small laugh and a bit confused. She seems freaking out of Taecyeon. Then he closed the door again to heading the living room continue his watching.

"Who?" Ask Suzy standing right behind him.

"It seems like she came to the wrong address." Taecyeon answered.

Soon, the bell rang again. Taecyeon ran rapidly to the door to open the door again. He saw the girl again, with her innocent expression repeated greetings and gave a 90 degrees bowed.

"Mianheyo. But I've repeated for four times. Is it right Suzy’s apartment? "She asked with a slight hesitation.

Taecyeon laughed at the girl. "Yes, you are right. This is Suzy’s house."

Suzy came up behind Taecyeon. She was limping without using a crutch. "Sohee-ah!" Suzy squeal right on Taecyeon ear make him put his hands on the ears to cover them.

"Suzy-ah." They are hugged each other and don’t care anymore about Taecyeon, who still stood beside the door.

"Come on in my room ...!" Suzy's hand hold hand of Sohee. Sohee looks awkward with Taecyeon.

Sohee help Suzy to walk into the room as her put her hand around Suzy arm. And they are sitting on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Sohee stare at Suzy leg with a pity look.

Suzy nodded and smiled. "Gwaenchanha ... Are you still practicing?"

"Neh. Coach kept looking for you. But she don’t know about this. Just yet.. Should I tell her?"

"Andwae! Don’t tell her ... I can still come back to dance. "Suzy lowered his head. "After it heals I'll be back. A few weeks I'll be back to practice. "

Sohee continued to stare Suzy with a pity look. She immediately hugged Suzy tightly. "Suzy-ah ... don’t push yourself like this. You could be sick. "

"I still can do it." Suzy was crying as buried her face on her best-friend shoulder.

"Well if that is the one you want to do, I'll help." Sohee wiped Suzy tears away with her soft fingers.

Tok! Tok! The noises echoed the room, Taecyeon knocked the door.

"Come in." Suzy said calmly.

Taecyeon peek a little before come in from behind the door. "Where can I put this tea?"

Suzy pointed towards the table without saying anything. Taecyeon stared at Suzy eyes after he putted down the glass on the table room. "You feel hurt again?"

"No, get out, Taecyeon-ssi." Suzy didn’t look at Taecyeon.

Sohee looked puzzled stare towards both of them. Taecyeon smiled towards her and out from the room.

"Yah! Suzy-ah, are you sure you're not too young? "Sohee said.

"Ha? What do you mean? "Suzy frowned to Sohee.

"Didn't you say you wouldn't share anything even your heart to a man if you have not succeed yet in ballet? Then why are you even live with him? But he is really handsome, and y~ Where did you met him? Since when? Are you going out with him? "

"Yah! Who is handsome? That ahjussi?? In fact he's more of an enemy for me. He is the one who tunr me into the person who couldn’t ... "Suzy stopped her word.

"Could not what?" Sohee asked curiously.

"Can’t do much in my own home. His huge body like a monster, even his body filled my living room i can’t even moce in my own living room. " she slet out a sigh.

Sohee laughed as she heard Suzy described about Taecyeon. "But he's really kind, Suzy-ah. You know I'm always right if I give an opinion of someone ... "

Suzy nodded, "But this time it seems the first time you're wrong."