He is gone

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Junho, Chansung and Fei already waiting for Taecyeon in the waiting room in front of the Intensive Care Units room. After the accident, Fei didn't stop crying. She is anxious about her oppa's condition.

She saw how worst Taecyeon out from the race track. He tossed out from the car to the grass side the track. She still remember, Taecyeon condition that time, he unconsious at the place.

"Fei-ya..." Chansung caressed Fei's back as her turn to Chansung and buried her face onto Chansung chest to crying. "He'll be okay, Fei. Trust me. Taecyeon hyung is not that weak."

Chansung tried to make Fei calm down. Actually all of them are in the same level of anxious. Remember how Taecyeon's accident happened that make them unsure he will be okay after that. To know he still breathing is a thing must be thankfully.

"I wanna come in to see him." Fei said to Chansung as she still crying.

Chansung wiped Fei's tears away from her cheeks. "After Junsu hyung done, he'll allow us to see Taecyeon hyung."

Junsu walked out from ICU room with his hopeless expression make them sighed in helpless.

“Oppa... What’s wrong? Taecyeon oppa would be okay, right? Please tell me he will be okay!” Fei asked to Junsu as her hand shaking Junsu arms while she stil crying.

Suzy ran towards them as Junsu look at to Jia gave her signal to handle Suzy too because he knew it wouldn’t be really nice thing.

“He needs to take intesive treatment for cure as soon as possible. His rib bones break, also his left arms. He is...” Junsu  didn’t continue his words as he also drop a tears from his eyes. “He is coma...” Said Junsu as he leaning his back on the wall, Wooyoung and Nichkhun approached him to calm him down.

While Suzy also frozen as her tears escape uncontrollably. Her breath being shorter as her cannot held her sob anymore.

Fei’s hand suddenly landing on Suzy gorgeous cheek. “Are you satisfied now?” She said, Chansung and Junho immediately grabbed Fei’s arms. “Are you happy NOW?! You don’t even know how suffered oppa while you was sick! did you ever think how about oppa’s doing?! He wanted to win this racing and sell his car only for fund your fckin treatment! JUST FOR YOU CAN DANCING! HE DID ANYTHING FOR YOU! YOU ARE SO FCKIN SELFISH, AGGASHI!!” Fei yelled out causing Suzy more sobbing and can’t standing anymore. She knelt down in front of Fei.

“I’m sorry... I’m sorry....” Suzy said as bowed her head. Jia clenching her fist about to flying it to Fei’s face too, for reply what she did towards Suzy. But Junsu held it that make Jia loosen her fist.

Nichkhun held Suzy arms to help her to get up again. “Suzy-ssi... Everything would get better. Don’t need to kneel down, This all is not your fault.” Whispering Nichkhun onto Suzy’s ear, make sure Fei didn’t hear it.

*****

“Taecyeon...” Suzy held his warm hand, she doesn’t even know how much she missed Taecyeon’s hand to held her back. He always respond back when Suzy held his hand.

The sound of intensive unit stuff heard so loud, Suzy could see Taecyeon heart beat on the monitor. When she held Taecyeon’s hand his heartbeat increasing. “Taecyeon, greet me back... I’m here for you.” Suzy stopped as she realize the heart beat slowly increasing as her talk to him.

“Ta-Taecyeon oppa.” It’s first time Suzy called him with ‘OPPA’. “Taecyeon oppa, I know you can heard me... Oppa, I can playing piano right now. I think I don’t need to dance anymore, are you listening right now?” Suzy tried to not showing her sadness from her voice but useless. “Taecyeon oppa, Bogoshipdago. I missed you really badly. I missed a giant who sleep in my couch. I missed smelling some delicious food which you cooked. Oppa, I missed you. Why didn’t you explain to me that last time we met? Why oppa??” Suzy crying on Taecyeon hand as she place her forehead on Taecyeon hand.

“Oppa, I really hate myself right now... I really really hate myself. Please wake up and tell me you are alright. This really killing me oppa. Please oppa...” She said while sobbing. “If you leave me too, I don’t know what should I do now.. I can’t do anything no more.”

Suzy squeezed Taecyeon’s hand as she crying more. “It’s okay oppa, if you want to marry, I will support you. I promise I will be okay, but you must to wake up. Please oppa. I can’t see you like this.”

 

*****

It’s been a week Taecyeon still in the same condition like before. He still unconscious in his bed the last time Suzy visit him last night.

“Suzy..” Junsu called, make her turned her body before pushing the ICU door to walk into the room.

“annyeong oppa...” Suzy bowed to Junsu slightly. “What’s happening?”

“Annyeong...” Junsu replied briefly and swallow hard before he talk. “Suzy-ah... Taecyeon’s family brought him to America...”

Suzy still standing on her spot didn’t let a word escape from and still look confused to Junsu. “What do you mean oppa? But last night I just visited him, and he still in this room.”

“Yeah, but this morning Taecyeon transferred to a hospital in America to get better medical device to cure him faster.” Junsu approached to Suzy and patting her shoulders.

“But oppa...” Suzy stopped she speak and pushes the door open to check what Junsu said was true. And she saw an empty bed, the sound of medical devices that helps Taecyeon was not heard anymore. The room being so quiet. “He is gone...”