Taecyeon Oppa~

You Know My HEARTBEAT

Junsu stopped the car when the yellow light turns to red. A motor also stopped right next to his car. He saw a woman was hugged that rider tightly. Man in front of her looked focus with the lights waiting for it to turn to be green light again.

Jia hugged Junhyung tightly. After a while she realized that Junsu was watching them from inside the car. With a smile she waved her hand towards Junsu, her eyes looked so enthusiastic. Junsu responded with a small smile as he nodded his head.

Traffic light changed to green. Junhyung run the motor in high speed. While Junsu just glued in the place. Several cars behind horned to him repeatedly.

"Gosh, Kim Junsu what in your mind ..." Junsu said to himself, while running his car through the traffic lights.

-

Taecyeon walking on the circuit road, he should back to practice and leave Suzy for a while. Since that accident he even forgot to training himself to racing. Red car seems ready with some people who take care of it.

"Ok Taecyeon-ssi." Some people bowed the body, greet Taecyeon.

Taecyeon smiled as he replied to greetings. He looks friendly, always smiling.

No wonder he's so respected, this circuit belongs of Taecyeon’s father, and he was the one who usually use this circuit to practice or race. His life is really perfect and plus, he is someone who already has income because he is paid by the sponsoring companies.

"Taecyeon oppa ~!"  Someone called from a distance with a little run towards Taecyeon. Shoe height makes her a little stumbling run to Taecyeon.

"Annyeong oppa .." she smiled coyly towards Taecyeon.

"Annyeong haseyo ..." He smiled kindly.

"Did you forget me, oppa?" her point finger twirled to roll up her blonde hair. "Sica, Oppa. Jes ... Si ... Ca ... "

Taecyeon even forgot. He was ever knew the girl in front of him. "Jesica?"

"Remember when the last time you met me on some event. I’m a daughter of Jung Shin Jung. Do you still didn’t remember me?" Her expression changed sadly at that time.

Although Taecyeon still can’t remember, he's a bit sorry for Jessica. Her expression that looks sad when he couldn’t remember it. "Ohya! I remember you. " Taecyeon said ."How's your father?"

Jessica smiled again. "Good. Oppa want to practice now? "

"Yeah. Excuse me. "Taecyeon grabbed his helmet and immediately get into car racing.

"Fighting! Taecyeon oppa! "Jessica shouted from a distance.


Not long after it, Chansung get into the circuit with a blue car. Running with his car after a while Taecyeon leave. Jessica just looked at him from a distance.

"Who is he?" Jessica frowned.

45 minutes after Taecyeon started practicing, he stopped his race car and Chansung also stopped right behind him.

“Yah! As long as I lived in this world seems I couldn’t win from you... aigo life is so unfair towards me! "Chansung hitting Taecyeon’s arm.

"There will never be." Taecyeon answered, put his arm around Chansung shoulder and patted his head.

"Taecyeon oppa ~"

Chansung stared to Jessica sharply and pay his attention to the way she walk towards them, he hold his laughter to heard when she called Taecyeon. "Omo ... what the hell is this, hyung?"

"I bought you this, oppa. Drink it, you must be thristy. "Jessica said held out a bottle of cold orange juice.

Chansung grab it from Jessica's hand, opened it and drank it fastly. "Gumawo ..." Taecyeon chuckled, seeing Chansung's behavior that looks tempting Jessica. He immediately walked away from Chansung and Jessica.

"Taecyeon oppa ~ wait for me ..." Chansung called mimicking the way Jessica walking and calling.

"Issshhh ....!"