The truth

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Suzy walked toward Taecyeon who stood up enjoy his wine between his friends. She could saw his precious smiled which already make her madly in love with him, eventhough he doesn’t know about it.

“Ah are you here?” He responded and smiled to Suzy as offered a glass of wine.

She just shook her head slightly, and avoided Taecyeon’s stare. Her heart just too heart to look at him right now. “Are you okay?” He asked and lean in his head to look at Suzy’s face.

Suzy forced to smile at him and nodded. “Kenchana..” she said make Taecyeon make a furrow on his forehead. “I can’t find Jia unnie.”

“Hm? Okay let’s try to give a call to Junsu.,,” He took out his phone from his pocket, Suzy’s cold hand held his wrist.

“Ani, it’s okay. We can meet up later.” Suzy gave a fake smile to Taecyeon.

“Your hand so cold. Are you sure, you are okay?” He asked and putted his palm on her forehead. “Are you get fever or cold?” he worriedly as always.

Stop do it, Taecyeon... You will hurting me more.

“I’ll just back to my home.” Said her with trembling voice. She tried to held her tears any longer.

*********

 

In his car, Taecyeon forced to let him send her to home. Becuase he knew something was wrong with her. He just don’t want something bad happen to her again.

He stopped in front of the parking lot.

Suzy didn’t saying anyword while they were on their way back home.

Taecyeon moves wanted to open the door but Suzy held him by his arm.

“No you don’t need to get out...” She smiled slightly to hiding her hurt.

“Finally this day came... You know, how hate I was while saw you around me. You must still remember how you were bump to me that day? You were make me lost my dream. You make me suffered, didn’t you realize?”

“Suzy...” Taecyeon opened his eyes widens while Suzy said it to him.

Suzy looked at her hands which squeezed each other. “and now I feel better... i could walk again although it kinda impossible to back as ballerina.” Suzy’s tears couldn’t she held it just dropping again. “I think would be better if we....”She stopped tried to manage her breathing. “Let us stop seeing each other in the future.”  Suzy get out from his car and bowed her head slightly before walked into her apartment building.

Taecyeon ran toward her and held her arm. “Cannot you just forgive me,Suzy-ssi?”

She turned her gaze to Taecyeon, with her eyes full of tears, her vision just could blur look at Taecyeon. “Ani, I can’t do that.” She pulled awayTaecyeon’s hand on her arm. “Good luck for your career as a racer.”

Taecyeon slightly open his mouth of surprised. “You already know about that?”

Suzy shuted her eyes as the pain in her heart being worse when he just confirmed about that thing. She nodded as wordless and walked to inside the aprtment building. Leaving Taecyeon outside, who still frozen by her act.