Junsu's Assistant

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Suzy looked pale in her bed, her body was sweating like crazy. Her leg was in pain. Jia the one who slept next to her was awake to check Suzy’s condition. 

"Suzy-ah, wake up ... Tell me where’s the pain? "Jia's hand touched her forehead, she could felt The whole of Suzy’s body became so cold like ice. She didn't answer just kept whining while she feel pain keep attacking her leg. 

"Well ... Suzy stop whining. Answer unnie. "Jia cried as she saw Suzy’s condition. 

Jia remember about the card which given by Junsu. She immediately grabbed her phone, "Yoboseyo. Doctor Kim ... It's me, Jia. Can you come over here? I don’t know what’s wrong with Suzy, Her body so cold like frozen, she didn't stop delirious. I couldn't even wake her up. "Jia’s voice trembling becuase anxious about her little sister.. 
            

"I will come over there. Please send me your home address. "Junsu immediately hung up the  phone and then calling Taecyeon. 

 

"Yoboseyo?" Taecyeon picked up his phone.                                 

"Taec-ah, your victim isn't in good condition, ppali come over to the hospital, I'll see her at her home." Junsu talk while undressing his doctor outfit and rushed out of the office. 

 

"Please send me her home address." Junsu could heard panic voice of Taecyeon.

"I wouldn't do it. You will die as soon as we get there, her sister is like a monster. " 

"Yah! Kim Junsu! You think I'm a kid or what? Send me the address! Ppalli! " 

"I'll send it, but please wait for me until I arrive there and we entered the apartment together."

Junsu immediately ended his call with Taecyeon. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Less than 5 minutes Taecyeon has arrived at the apartment parking.

"Late 7 minutes 29 seconds." Taec pressed his stopwatch by his watch. 

"I don't care." Junsu out of his car. They rapidly go to find the numbers of the apartment where Suzy lived. 

The sound of the bell repeatedly heard from inside the apartment, Jia ran towards the door, opened it. She saw Junsu with a ‘giant’ guy, who she hasn’t meet before, yet.
           

"Come on in! I was really scared something happened to her." Jia pulled Junsu’s wrist as them walked faster into Suzy's room. Taecyeon followed from behind slowly as scanning the room. The room even worse than a barn, some pieces of glasses still scattered on the floor and everywhere, 'What was happening with this house? " 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Junhyung-ah ~ I really can't get there. My sister is sick, right now, how can you be so selfish selfish like this?!" In front of Taec, Jia was look busy with her phone. "Well I'm going there, now. Stop with your childish attitude. "Jia ended and the anger still remained in her eyes. 

Junsu walked out from Suzy's room. "How? Is she okay now?" Asked Jia anxiously. 

"I think she will be better if we take her to the hospital immediately. I have gave an infusion but I'm afraid it will not help much." 

"What kind of medicine did you gave to her? Do you know the side effects is making her go insane? And that freaking me out!" said Jia with her cold style. 

"Neh?!" Junsu and Taec eyes popped out at the same time. 

"Look around in this house. She was going insane. I found her sat in  the corner, crying, she stared blankly towards me, asked me to help her to dance again, I thought you gave a wrong medicine to her. "Jia gave a small smile, her expression is very different from this afternoon when she met Junsu for the very first time. She took a jacket, and scarf which hung on the wall. 

"You wanna leave?" Asked Junsu. 

"Yes. Actually, this is not my home, this is Suzy's house, I was staying here because she’s not really well. " 

"And what about her?" Ask Teacyeon as raised his eyebrows confusedly. "What about her... if she falling or in pain?" 

Jia silent and thinking about what Taecyeon said. "Doctor Kim is there any nurses who can I pay to accompany her at here? " 

'Oh god why women are so strange ... I can not even guess her thoughts’ Junsu sighed inwardly. 

 

Taecyeon opened his eyes wide. "I am a nurse." 

 

Junsu turned his head towards Taecyeon, surprised by the answer that came out of his mouth. "I am the assistant of Doctor Kim. My name is Ok Taecyeon. I will take care of Suzy-ssi!"He introduced himself enthusiastically as bowed. 


"Woah. You're so enthusiastic Mr. Ok. "Jia chuckled to Taecyeon as her putted on her shoes about to leave. "It seems that I can trust you. Well, please take care of her properly, Mr. Ok. I will come back here tomorrow, or the next day. And I'll pay you. " 

Jia bowed her head and leave them alone in Suzy's apartment. Junsu directly turn his glance to Taecyeon who smiling teasingly to him. 

"Yah! Ok Taecyeon! What were you saying?! You want me to fired of the hospital? How could I have an assistant like you?! Don’t ever think human body was same with your racing car! "Junsu hited Taecyeon’s head hardly. 

"Junsu-hyung ah ... saranghae ... "Taecyeon kiss Junsu's cheek.

"Yah! Taecyeon stop do it!”