i'll go out with you

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

I'm not that weak!

i just can yelling in my heart when Taecyeon's friends help me to walking inside to hospital, well, I thought Taecyeon was the one who has arms and body like that, but six of them have some type of body. yeah, six giants are around me.

Junsu ‘s hands wraps around my arm and goes into his room. He was set me to sat down on the bed of his room office.

“What’s she did to you?”

I’m shaking my head to say she’s do nothing then he frowning. “Stop lying..”

“I’m serious she was did nothing to me. I meant that is not big deal, i used to feel more than she does to me..” I gave weak smile to Junsu.

Then Nickhun slowly open the door and coming up into Junsu’s Room. “Chansung with Fei back to that place to tell Taecyeon about this.”

“About what?? This? “ I said with showing my leg. “Yah you are too much guys this is not big deal I said. I’m okay…”

Nichkhun’s hand patting my back. “No, he should’ve know about this…”

Junsu opened cover around my leg. “Lucky, this isn’t that bad, you’ve recovered this soon. So we don’t need to worry… and you don’t need to use thick cover like this anymore.” Junsu said with smile brightly, I like to seeing the way he is smiling.

Nichkhun smiled brighter than Junsu, it was just one day I’ve met him, but he seems so nice and take care of me a lot. “Congrats! But I haven’t give my sign on your cover.”

I smiled up, finally I can’t walking without those stupid cover anymore. My leg feels so free it could breathing again.

Someone ran up towards me, he gasping of air, I can’t figure it out how his expression is…

“Are you okay??” He asked as tried to control him self to breathing. He putted his hands on cheeks. I was just nodded to say ‘Yes I really okay and you are not that good I guess.’

He looked so pale, I thought It because sprint which he did. “What about your leg??”

“Kenchana, Ok Taecyeon-ssi…” I said while smiling at him.

Taecyeon suddenly wrapping me around his arms, tightly. “Ta-taecyeon-ssi… what’s wrong??”

His friends seems like understood what should they do. Rapidly take their step to walks out from Junsu’s office room, leave me with Taecyeon in this room, just two of us.

He looks so pale I don’t know it’s because he was worried or because he was ran to got here..

“Junsu told me he will open the cover on my leg today. So I don’t need to…” I can’t continue what  will I say when I look at his expression.

Taecyeon chuckled “Great! We should celebrate it…” he said, I just gave him a weak smile. “Tomorrow will be special day for Khun, he’ll get married, would you like to come over there with me?”

I was nodded, I’m excited it’s been a while I’ve not go to wedding party. “I’ll get ready for tomorrow for sure.”

I don’t know what I feel now.. it feels so weird, I’m excited with this guy… everytime he asked me to go out, not for date but some stuff I feel like  “I’LL GO OUT WITH YOU”

“After this you’ll back like you before… one more step..” Taecyeon said, those words heard kinda different than he’s often say to me.