Smile :)

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

[Junsu POV]


I don’t understand what I'm doing actually. Like uncontrollablely I pass this way again. But the feeling said I will meet Jia-ssi at this street. I don’t know my feeling is right or not, but I need to make sure.

I saw someone walking alone, on the sidewalk, using the same as jackets and scarf of Jia’s. My right feet on the brake gently give pressed to slow the speed of my car.

"Jia-ssi!" I called her from the other side, while stopping my car.

She stopped, yes! She stopped and look at me. You can imagine how glad I am now. It turned out to follow that feeling never wrong.

I got out of the car, she approached my car. "Annyeong Doctor Kim."

"Annyeong Jia-ssi. Where do you want to go at this late ..." I didn’t continue what I said when realized there were some bruises around her left eye. "Are you okay, Jia-ssi?"

Jia tried to smile towards me, but from now on I will try to know her more, since I know it just fake smile. "And what about yourself where are you going at this late?"

She's very pretty when smiling,  although I know that smile just to cover up something that i didn’t know but I replied her smile, "I'm looking for you."

"Looking for me??"

I'm pleased with all sorts of expression when Jia’s speaking. "Have you eaten?"

Jia back smiling, shaking her head.

"What if you go with me and looking for dinner together?"


[Jia POV]

I sat next to Junsu on passenger seat, inside his car. There is a hanger car fragrances, fragrance such as lemon. I like it.

"So what do you want to eat now?"

"Hmm ... Noodles ... I want to eat noodles ..." I'm very glad if someone asked me what I want. Unfortunately, Junhyung, never ask it. All he cares about his own desire, he doesn’t think of other’s.

"Well, if the noodles. That means I have take you to place to where the noodles are  really delicious." Junsu smiled but his eyes can’t be let go from the highway. "What's wrong with your face?" I know this question will come up, now or later.

I really don’t want to answer that question, but my heart continues give pressure to me to tell the truth to this guy. "He hit me ..."

He was silent, no expression on his face again. He stopped his car, "Wait a minute." He came out of the car rapidly.

A few minutes later he came back, carrying a plastic bag.

He touched my face gently, put on smear a balm in place my bruise. His face was always smiling. He's very sweet. Gentle. And Soft.

"This will reduce your bruise." He said. "Aigoo, why are you still so beautiful even though there is any bruise like that." He said with a laugh, he fixed his sitting to run the car.


What do I do now? Why am I so pay attention to every move which he did? "Dr. Kim ..."

Junsu turned, "Call me Junsu. You're not my patient is not it? "

"Hmm. Junsu-ssi ... Are you kind to everyone?? "

"What's wrong with that question?" Junsu still smiling.

"Because I don’t want you to nice to me." I said briefly with a flat tone.

Junsu stopped smiling and stopped his car again. "Wae?"

"Because I'm afraid to fall in love with you ..."

He stared at me back as smiling sweetly. "Then let me nice to you. And I will love you back."