Take Care Of You

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Taecyeon heading to Suzy’s room and push the door open to check her condition. He did it frequently every hour, not letting himself fall asleep to take care of Suzy. He didn’t really mind about his body although he also felt tired.

Taecyeon clean up broken glasses that scattered around the room. He saw a large photo frame hung on the wall, Suzy was dancing with ballet outfit.


"Take it down.”


Taecyeon turned to find the voice. Suzy approach it with both crutches in her hand. She looked pale and not well.


"Well if you want to throw away this picture. I’ll help you to take it down. But please back to your room and take more rest, you look not so good. " as always Suzy didn’t give any respond to Taecyeon. 

Suzy just walk away past in front of Taecyeon, and took the frame  photo down. “Throw away this frame when you walk out of here."


"Okay... Do you want to eat something? You haven’t eaten anything since in the hospital? " Taecyeon following Suzy from behind.


She turned her eyes to Taecyeon. "Do I look like have any appetite to eat?"


"No." Answer Taec briefly.


"Why were you come here anyway?" Suzy turned her body to stood right in front of Taec, now their bodies position were so close. "Taecyeon-ssi?" Suzy surprised by herself becuase realized she just inches close with him.


"for take care of you." Taecyeon answer with a smile.


"Get rid of that smile." Suzy turn her body again to walk away but suddenly  her stomach makes a funny sound, which makes Taecyeon smile. She held her stomach ashame.


"Wait in the room, I'll make food for you."


Suzy just head to her room without say anything to Taecyeon, She thoughts about food a while ago, actually she went out from her room becuase she felt hungry, she has no energy becuase she hasn’t eat since at the hospital.


[Suzy POV]
It's already one hour, and I just sat in this bed, when staring at the tv's screen. From the first time all I did was pressing the remote to changing the tv channeltried to looking for some interesting to watch. Taecyeon-ssi, Where is he? Did he fall asleep in my living room? Did not he say will make me a meal for me? Ah! Really i shouldn’t have to trust him to make meal for me!


I really don’t can’t be patient anymore and decided to walk out of the room. With the crutches I walked out of the room slowly This crutches doesn’t help me alot I walk slower than snail.

Scent of foods was good when I opened the door. Aha! I changed my mind again...


As expected, he fell asleep in the living room couch. He slept so noisy, hugging the couch cushions. His body seems like meeting couch nicely. Ok Taecyeon. Taecyeon-ssi.


Slowly I approached my little dining table, there were already lined up so many kinds of foods, and also the fruits.


"eat well..” written neatly on white paper which he tucked on the cover food.