the kiss

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

Someone entered the doctor's office where Junsu wrestling with some files. Lately Junsu intend to come home late from the hospital because there were some data of patients who need him the re-check. 
Several times there was a knock the door. 
"Come in" he shouted. 
Someone raises her head from behind the door. Junsu ignored while keep scanning the paper.

"Doctor, this is your dinner." 
"Put it there ..." without looking at all. 
She put a box lunch with a smile. "Fighting!" She said with a chuckle. 
Junsu raised his head to see a woman with red dress standing in front of his desk. 
"Jia-ssi? "He said with a chuckle. 
"Yes, I am." Jia smiled towards Junsu. "You seem very busy tonight?"
"Hmm yes ...." Junsu smiled towards Jia. "But not anymore." 
"Uh? Finishing them quickly. "Jia smile widely and take more back to stood closer to Junsu desk. "And I must go home now." 
Junsu stood up suddenly, "no, I'll take you home. It's already too late. "He grabbed a jacket hanging on the wall. 
"No. You're too busy .... I can .... " 
Junsu pulled Jia's hand without say anything more. 
-------------------------------------------------- ------- 

[Suzy's apartment] 
Suzy's POV 
Several times, I woke up when I heard Taecyeon delirious. I wonder what he was saying, but it makes me very worried. 


"Hmmm ... .." Taecyeon-ssi...  he looked very pale. 
I fell asleep at his side in the same bed after changed his wet towel.


The atmosphere suddenly seemed very quiet, I didn’t hear the echoes in every corner of my room. I saw him fall asleep like a baby, peacefully, so nice and handsome.

 
Sometimes I don’t believe, this guy in front of me is the one who destroy my dream and my life. This guy who sleep next to me calmly. The one who tried to found me as him getting fever right now. Babo ... 


Slowly I touched his warm hand. I could feel the warm of his body now began to flow to me. Beat of my heart starts beating faster when I watched him sleeping. 


End pov 

Taecyeon woke up and saw a girl fell asleep next to him, hugging his arm. He smiled to see she was sleeping peacefully. His hand gently touched Suzy’s hair to brush her hair away from her face. He lifting up her body brings Suzy to sleep on the bed properly. 


Taecyeon wrapping Suzy’s body quietly , he looked at Suzy's face carefully, watching every inches of her face. His face come closer to Suzy’s face. He reached Suzy lips with his lips, as he kissed them gently.


"You're more than an angel for me." Said Taecyeon quietly. 


-------------------------------------------------- ------------------- 
Jia's home 


Junsu sat on the couch in the living room that looks deserted. While Jia makes drink for him in the kitchen. Jia went to Junsu with a glass in her hand, and a sweet smile from her lips. 

"Please drink ...." Says Jia smiling towards Junsu. 


Junsu took the glass from the hands of Jia. "What are you doing here, alone?" 

Jia look around, "I went to work recently, and occasionally come to visit Suzy. What do you do besides be a doctor? " 


Junsu chuckled as he played a cup in his hand. "I take care of you from afar."

 
 Jia opened his eyes wide towards Junsu. "What? You said what?? "

 
Junsu did not answer, he just smiled towards Jia. 


Jia grabbed Junsu hand smiled softly "Continue to take care of me, been good to me as much as you can ... I'm not going to against you again now. But now let me love you like you love me. " 


Junsu blinks his eyes repeatedly, he can’t believe what Jia just saying. Slowly he pulled Jia’s back neck to make him and her face closer, and kissed her lips gently. Jia replied the kissed softly. They both could feel their heartbeat began to beat faster. 
Junsu wrapped his hands around Jia's waist.