I Want To Know You With the American Way

You Know My HEARTBEAT

 

"Hyung, you look tired. Did you sleep enough? " Chansung asked curiously while eating biscuits in his hand.
 

"Chansung-ah why do you keep following me all day? What do you want to know, actually?" Taecyeon asked after tidy up the clothes in his room.

"I'm really curious about the words of Junsu hyung said, he always told me about you. Taecyeon who is busy with a guuurl right now. Did you slept with her , hyung? "Taecyeon tossed clothes to Chansung's face .
 

"Yah! I just take care of her, why you and Junsu hyung doesn’t stop saying things like that. Don’t you have to go to college? Why didn’t you go! ga! " Taecyeon motioned to Chansung to him go home or go away from him.

"Oh Hyung, even now you can ask me to go away? That girl really change the way you think ... and it makes me very sad hyung." Chansung covered his face with a pillow. "Is she pretty ,hyung? Junsu Hyung told me, She has very rude attitude. Can’t be called a woman. She just can shout. Why you can survive with a girl like that? "

"Junsu hyung told you like that?" Taecyeon sighed. "Molla. I just felt this wasn't the real her, she was just too shocked by the accident. And I’m the one who made her like this. "

Chansung looked Taecyeon who looked seriously told him about that while imagining things. "Aha! Trapped! You really liked her ,Isn’t it hyung?! I know this expression."

"Yah! Get out now Chansung-ah! I have to pick up my sister at the airport. "

"Sister? Hyung-ah ... I want to meet your sister. What’s her name? I forgot ... as long as i knew you I was never seen her ... Is she pretty, hyung?" Chansung pulled Taecyeon’s clothes like a 5 years old stupid kid.

"Chansung-ah! Why you act like a dumb like this all the time. Which I heard, whether she's cute or she was pretty. Why you don’t go to college now??"

"Andwae hyung-ah, I want to go with you, meet your sister. I have to go with you.I've too often in college. " Chansung whined .

"Babo!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fashionable woman sat at the airport bench while read the magazine, she has long and skinny legs, which make some guy even slower their step when saw she legs crossing ily while reading magazine. Once she peek her watch.It’s already 15 minutes Taecyeon hasn’t appear.

"Dongsaeng!" a shout come from someone who made her smile, she waved her hand.

They hugged each other directly. "Hi, oppa ... oh I miss you so deep ... why are you so late?" She said after the hug and showing her watch.

"Oh my little dongsaeng Fei ... not hi, but annyeong haseyo." Taecyeon smiled looking at Fei let go of her arms.

Chansung stayed behind Taecyeon, wait for the command from Taecyeon

"Oh okay. Annyeong haseyo Taec Oppa, and .... " She smiled at Chansung.

"Annyeong haseyo, I’m Hwang Chansung." Chansung bowed enthuasiatic and smile to Fei.
 

Fei held out her hand, to a handshake. "I want to know you with the American way, I'm not familiar with bow body like that. I was on a plane for few hours, and I really can’t afford if I have to bow right now. "
 

Not long after it, Chansung replied Fei to shaking hand. Then Chansung frozen while held Fei hand, and he smiled widely like a horse.
 

"Yah! Chanana! Why would you continue to hold the hands of my sister?"