CHAPTER 5 - Knight in Shining Armor

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chapter is for my beloved applers. As promised… this a DaraGon update *winks* ^o~

One fanboy at a time okay?

Hehe.. enjoy…

 

CHAPTER 5

 

DARA’S POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes. It’s too bright in here. Through half open lids I look around. The room is pure white, blindingly white.

 

“Where am I?”

 

“What happened?”

 

 

My eyes roamed inside the room.

 

Bom is sleeping on the couch, while Minji and CL are seating on a chair beside me sleeping. Minji is resting her head on CL’s shoulder.

 

And then…

 

I noticed the IV stand beside me and followed the tube with my gaze.

 

“W-wwait…”

 

The IV solution is connected to my hands!!

 

“I’m in hospital?! What the heck happened?”

 

I think deeply.

 

 

And then it came to me. The most embarrassing thing that ever happened in my entire life!

 

 

Oh please kill me now.

 

 

FLASH BACK

 

“Hi I’m Sandara Park” Dara says accepting his hands.

 

She is terribly trying to control her tremors but she just really can’t help it! Her knees are buckling, her armpits are sweating, and her vision is blurring!

 

Is this what you feel on first dates?

Omo… it’s suffocating!

You bad hands! You bad knees! Why are you doing this to me???!!

I look like a like a crazy fan girl who met her oppa for the first time.

Butterflies are fluttering inside my stomach. Sweat is coming out in every pore of my body.

I hope he won’t notice this.T_T

 

“Uhmmm..is there something wrong?” he asked.

 

She quickly plasters a smile on her face. “Eo..no.. nothing… I am just ah.. just.. thinking if this place is safe for us…aha haha..yeah..safe… you know reporters.”she lied.

 

He smiled at her “Oh.. you don’t need to worry.. this restaurant has a very strict security that’s why I usually eat here.” He went around the table to pull the chair for her.

 

Dara settled herself on the chair.

 

“Oh really?.... This is my first time eating here, if I have known I must've been a regular long time ago.” She smiled back, slowly getting her confidence.

 

The waiter went on their side and gave them the menu.

 

She opened the menu book to pick her order. Her brows furrow as she tries to read the name of the foods on the menu.

 

‘Croque Monsieur Bechamel’

 

‘Croque Tartiflette’

 

‘Bouillabaisse’

 

‘Tarte aux Pommes’

 

‘Sorbet et Fruit de Saison’

 

‘Mousse au Chocolat’

 

‘Eh? What are these? French Foods?’

 

‘Ya…ya.. Dara..are you stupid? This is a French Restaurant. What do you expect?’

 

‘Omo.. how to pronounce these words???? T_T’

 

 

Hae Jin noticed the troubled look on Dara’s face.

 

“Uhmm… Dara-ssi… looks like you’re having trouble thinking of what to eat. If you want I can order for you.” He suggested.

 

Dara’s face lightens up, she smiled widely. “Yes… that would be great!”

 

He motioned the waiter to come closer to him as he tells him their orders. He said those French words like a real French man does! That amazes Dara.

 

One points for Hae Jin!!

 

When the waiter left them Hae Jin looked at Dara.

 

Dara felt awkward so she looked down on her lap and fidgeted with her bag.

 

“You are very beautiful today. I am glad you came. Aren’t 2ne1 busy these days?” he asked from across the table.

 

‘Yiiiiiih… did he just said beautiful? Me? *pants*

 

‘Definitely two points for him.’

 

“Uhmmm… not really… we gave way for the release of Bigbang’s new album that’s why all promotions are focused on them.”she smiles sheepishly.

 

“Oh… I see..” he replied.

 

Silence.

.

.

.

.

.

Dara ask something! Make a conversation! She scolded herself.

 

“How about you op…pa… aren’t you busy these days?” her voice buckled at the mention of oppa.

 

‘Eh, Dara where did that come from?

 

“Well… even though I am popular I still manage to make time for myself.” He said in an overly confident way. Dara didn’t like the tone of his voice. Sudden change of mood.

 

“We popular people need to enjoy too right??”

 

“Ah… yeah…” was the only thing that Dara came up with.

 

Their food arrived to Dara's relief, she doesn't like how he started the conversation.

 

Hae Jin continued to talk, he blabbed about random things, like about how hard tapings are, how one time a fan came rushing on him and hugged him, how girls go crazy over him… blah blah blah…

 

Dara pretended to listening, nodding… muttering a couple of uhmmms, yes, I see, really.

 

Their date is starting to get boring for Dara as Hae Jin started to indulge in self righteousness.

 

Dara felt hopeless at that moment, so she stuffed with all the food that she can get just to end this date faster.

 

STUFF….. STUFF…… STUFF…

 

SWALLOW… SWALLOW…SWALLOW…

 

STUFF… STUFF… STUFF..

 

SWALLOW.. SWALLOW.. SWALLO….

 

CHOKE.

 

CHOKE!!!!!!

 

Darn, something is stuck in my throat!

 

Cough

 

She dropped the spoon and clasped her neck. She hit her chest hoping that it can help expel the food. Hae Jin saw her and was alarmed. He ran to her side screaming “What’s wrong?? Are you choking??”

 

Dara continued to struggle, she can’t breathe anymore. She dropped on the floor still clutching .

 

The people in the restaurant started to crowd them. Her eyes are blurring. A guy ran towards her and lifts her in his arms.

 

“Somebody call the ambulance immediately!”he ordered them.

 

And that was the last thing she can remember before she lost consciousness.

 

 

End of Flashback

---------------------------------

 

The door of her room opened, revealing the guys of Bigbang. Seungri came running to her side.

 

“Noona! Are you okay now?? I was really scared when I saw them carrying you out of the restaurant.” he said.

 

Before she could answer, Taeyang followed Seungri with “Yeah Dara are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter