CHAPTER 16- YOU'RE SPECIAL

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16 - YOU'RE SPECIAL

 

JI YONG’S POV:

 

“What the….the three of them??” I was stunned when I saw the pictures on-line.

 

HEADLINE: WHO IS SHE DATING?? TOP OR JAEJOONG??

 

I scrolled down to check the pictures.

 

It was taken in Dara’s favorite restaurant. She was still wearing her pajamas while TOP was wearing a jumpsuit. Among them Jaejoong was the only one who looks dressed for the occasion.

 

TOP looks like he just came out of the gym while Dara looks like she just came out of bed.

 

And what the, there was a back shot revealing DARA wearing a JYJ jacket while talking to Jaejoong cheerily.

 

Caption: DARA IN JYJ JACKET

It seems like the two are having a good time early in the morning but why is Top with them? Does Yang Hyun Suk want Top to guard Dara?

 

Another picture was shown bellow. It show’s Jaejoong leaning forward on the table touching Dara’s hands from across.

 

“I thought their just pretending but why are they having skin ship?!”

 

This two are doing their moves already so I better make my move too.

 

A small smile crept on my face.

 

“Wait for your dongsaeng noona….” I muttered to myself.

 

----------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

I was scanning the internet for almost an hour already reading all the news about me and Jaejoong. Whoa sasaeng fans sure stalks a lot. They were able to get tons of pictures of us in the restaurant and even at the parking lot. They were even able to get a picture of my fluffy bedroom sleepers!!

 

I clasped my forehead.

 

There were fans that supported us immediately creating a JAEDARA fanclub. The growth of the fanclub is amazing but on the other hand the growth of anti jaedara fanclub is beyond amazing.

 

They want to kill me…

 

Stay away from that site Dara, you’ll just hurt yourself if you read their hurtful comments. Just read the ones that are positive and good.

 

~Oppa and Dara eonnie looks totally amazing!

~I envy eonnie… Jae oppa you better take care of Dara eonnie…

~Whoa…the best ever couple so far!!

~I’m really happy that the two person that I love are now dating *sobs*

~Tabi oppa why did you join their date? Are you guarding Dara eonnie??

~Maybe there is a Top x Dara x Jaejoong love triangle?!

 

"This fake dating is getting bigger and bigger..eotteokke??” I cried as I stare at my laptop.

 

“Ooohh…his fans will surely send death threats to you…”

 

I heard someone say.

 

I turn my head slightly only to find Ji Yong peering from my shoulder.

 

“Uwaaaa…” I scream out of shock as I pull away from him.

 

I almost kissed him!! Goodness...

 

He raised an eyebrows at me.

 

“Wae??” he asked.

 

“Yah!! Don’t you have manners?? It’s wrong to pry on other peoples business!!” I screamed that made him cover his ears.

 

“What’s your problem? I’ve seen that already…” he said nonchalantly.

 

“Tch…you twerp…it’s still wrong you know..and why are you sneaking behind me huh…”

 

Tch. This person sure knows how to piss me.

 

This is the second time that we almost kissed!! Aigoo..my innocent lips T_T.

 

“FYI I am not sneaking behind you…” he crossed his arms. “It just happened that I heard someone talking to herself here in the practice room…” he smiled annoyingly.

 

This person is hopeless. I shut my laptop and was about to stand up when he sat beside me and took my laptop from me.

 

“Yah!!....What do you think you’re doing?!!” I tried to get my lappie back but he pulled it away from me.

 

I stood up and reached for it but he raised it in the air far from my reach. I jump up to get it but since I was gifted with an amazing height. I can’t reach it no matter what I do.

 

“You can’t reach it noona?? Aigoo…” he said.

 

He was…so….arghhh!!

 

But I won’t be defeated that easily.

 

Tch.

 

I jump on his back and cling to his neck with my legs wrapped around his waist.

 

“Yah…get off…you’re heavy…” he tried to loosen my grip on his neck.

 

I tighten it more, “Give me back my laptop first you lizard…”

 

“I will, just get off….” He said swinging his body in hope to get rid of me.

 

“I won’t, not until you hand me my lappie back…” I breathed on his ear.

 

Huh, if he is stubborn I am more stubborn than him.

 

He stopped moving and his ears were so red.

 

Haha.. so that’s your sensitive part huh!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter