CHAPTER 15 - JAE X TABI

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

 

DARA'S POV:

 

“Tabi… how did you…”

 

“How did I find you??” He raised his eyebrows at me. He propped up his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his hands. “Hmmmm… I saw you inside the black car. I got worried that’s why I followed you. I thought you were kidnapped, but I guess I was wrong.”

 

He looked at Jaejoong.

 

“Hi bro...long time no see...” he greeted Jae warmly extending a hand to him.

 

Jae smiled at him and shook TOP’s hands.

 

 “Ahm… I’m sorry if I took Dara without notice, bro…” Jaejoong chuckled lightly.

 

“Yah! Jae.... how could you steal our noona like that....” TOP blurted while pouting at the older guy.

 

 “Sorry...” Jae laughed.  “Spur of the moment....”

 

“Tch. Spur of the moment...do you know what I went through just to catch up on you huh...” Top glared at him.

 

“Mianhe..mianhe...I’ll just treat you for breakfast to make it up to you...” 

 

“You have to...I almost crash Seungri’s car because I was driving so fast to catch up on you!!”

 

“Wow..such a nice Dongsaeng...” Jae .

 

“Kidnapper...” TOP retorted.

 

I look at both of them, feeling out of place. It’s like they’ve known each other for so long.

 

I cleared my throat, “Ehem...”

 

They both looked at me. I didn’t say anything instead I just raised an eyebrow obviously demanding for an explanation. 

 

“Aiyoo noona... Jae and I are friends...” TOP said as if he can read my mind.

 

“Yah Tabi! You didn’t tell her that we know each other??” says Jae eyeing the younger one.

 

“Tss....why would we talk about you huh...” 

 

“Tch. We belong to the same circle of friends, Yoochun, Hyun Joong, TOP and I.” Jaejoong explains.

 

“We’re the real F4” TOP butted in, which Jaejoong nods to while grinning wide.

 

I was SPEECHLESS. I just stared at both of them processing all the information.

 

They’re friends?? I didn’t even notice that on our first encounter.

 

F4?? My god that’s hilarious

 

“Noona...” TOP called me.

 

“What’s wrong Dara-ah??” Jae asked reaching for my hand across the table.

 

It didn’t pass TOP’s eyes.

 

“Yah..Jae... hands off...” TOP said slapping Jae’s hands off of mine.

 

“Ouch...” Jae grimaced. “What’s wrong with you??” he said while rubbing his hands.

 

“You and noona dating is just a fake play no need to do hanky panky...” Top glared at him.

 

“What are you, her father??” Jae raised his eyebrows.

 

“I need to protect my noona from you...” TOP said while putting a protective arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him.

 

“Tss... remember we need to act like we’re dating and this is a good date but you ruined it.” Jae said glaring at TOP

 

“Haha...” TOP laugh sarcastically. “How can this be a good date?? It will look like you kidnapped noona from her bed and dragged her here in her PJ’s.”

 

“Yah...Tabi!!!” Jae exclaimed.

 

“What now Jae-Jae....” Top chimed.

 

“PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......”

 

I had to stop them before it heats up. They both looked at me.

 

“You two, stop that bickering!!” I exhaled loudly before giving them deadly glares each. “You sound like two kids fighting for the last cookie in the jar.. ” I clasped my forehead at the childishness of the two.

 

Even though I was a bit irritated by their bickering I can’t also help myself but smile at their cuteness.

 

“It’s because of you Jae...” TOP said looking at Jae.

 

“Why me... you started it....” Jae wailed.

 

“PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT.....Yah! You’re starting again...” I exclaimed.

 

Aish these two, they’re going to be the death of me!! Luckily the waiter arrived with the menu book. We all took a piece and examined the food on the list. I glance up at them from the menu book; they both seemed to be busy picking their order. I smile as I realized I am being surrounded by two gorgeous men.

 

Anyone would die just to trade places with me.

 

I wish I could’ve worn something more decent than my PJ’s.

 

I sighed as I went back to the menu list.

 

I was busy skimming and scanning the menu when TOP closed his and gave it back to the waiter.

 

Jae looked up at him.

 

“You’re done??” Jae asked.

 

Top grinned widely.

 

He turned to the waiter, “I want everything in the menu list...”

 

The waiter seemed to be shocked. “I’m sorry sir?”

 

“Yah!! Choi Seunghyun!!” Jae screamed.

 

“What??” he said nonchalantly

 

“Are you going to pay for that huh” Jae demanded putting the menu down on the table with a loud thud.

 

“Wae.. you don’t have money??”

 

“Aish...you’re hopeless....” Jae turned to the waiter. “He is just joking....”

 

“No I am not...” TOP said. “Give us everything...”

 

“Tabi...be serious!!”

 

“I am serious!!”

 

“Charge all his orders to him... then charge mine and Dara’s order to me...” Jae ordered the waiter.

 

The waiter scratched the back of his head obviously confused who to follow.

 

“Hey.. you said you will treat me...” TOP wailed.

 

“I did... but you’re being unreasonable...”

 

“I am not...”

 

"Yes you are..."

 

"I am so--"

 

“STOOOOP!!!” I slammed the menu on the table.

 

They both stiffened as they look at me.

 

“You’re endless bickering will be the death of me!!” I said in fury. “I will order for all of us....” I said to end the commotion.

 

They both nod like little puppies. I sat down on the chair and dictated what I think would be enough for the three of us. The waiter happily jotted it down and left us in a hurry. I looked at both of them; I can’t really imagine how they became friends.

 

“Tell me, how did you two become friends??” I asked crossing my arms on my chest.

 

“You tell her..” Jae nudged TOP.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter