CHAPTER 25: NOONA YOU’RE NOT MY TYPE

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 25: NOONA YOU’RE NOT MY TYPE

 

DARA’S POV:

 

“Eotteokke eotteokke…I can’t go on like this…Eotteokke???!!!” I wailed quietly afraid that the girls might hear me. I bit my thumb.

 

  It’s a wrong decision that I agreed with Seungri’s dating plan. A very wrong move… I shouldn’t have dated them.

 

Joongie…Donghae… Tabi…and Jiyong. Who to choose? I shouldn’t be playing around with their feelings. I have to settle with one person, because the more I prolong dating them the harder it will be for me, plus I will be very unfair to them.

 

They agreed with the set up. That’s given. But it still isn’t fair. Maybe I need Seungri to help me decide. It’s his plan after all.

 

I took my phone from my pocket and dialled Seungri’s number.

 

>> SEUNGRI CUTE ^_^v<<

 

“Ugh.. I forgot to change his name in my phone!” I rolled my eyes as I look at his contact ID.

 

But then…..

 

Wait…what the……? He even changed his contact image!! He is getting too much access, first my personal life..now even my personal things! Grrrrrr…..

 

“Hello, this is SEUNGRI’S MAKE LOVE DATING COMPANY. How may I help you?” Seungri answered the call in monotone.

 

“SEUNGRI’S MAKE LOVE DATING COMPANY?? That sounds so ert!” I scowled on the phone.

 

“Eh??.....What’s so wrong with it? My company promotes MAKING LOVE.” He said. I rolled my eyes. He has his way of making things awfully wrong. His erted mind has no cure.

 

“FINE. Enough of your erted thoughts, I need help.” I said.

 

“Oohh.. This is new,” his voice sounds surprised.

 

“What new?” I asked.

 

“You asking me for help.” He replied

 

“Yeah, I’m surprised too. But it was your idea so I am asking you. And.. I need your perspective as a guy. So, are you helping me or not?”

 

“I’d be happy to help you. Let me be your slave.” He chuckled across the line.

 

“Good..let’s meet tomorrow.” I said.

 

“Okay…my place.”

 

“Your place??”

 

“Yep..remember my mom’s house? It’s safer there. I don’t wanna risk meeting you in a café or restaurant. I don’t wanna have an issue of dating my noona.” This Panda has obviously thick skin!! 

 

“Duh.. I’d die if my name will be linked to you.” I retorted. Geez me linked to him?? That's the funniest thing that will ever happen? Huk...it will never happen!!

 

“I’m just worried about you noona. MY BATTALION of fangirls will surely hunt you if you get linked to me.” he said dramatically. If he's just beside me he's already a dead meat. I can silence him up in a blink of an eye.

 

“Yeah right. BATALION my as$. I’ll meet you up in your moms place. Bye.” I ended the call without waiting for his response.

 

That punk! Linking my name to his? Ugh…thinking about it makes me cringe. I can’t imagine the headlines that are going to pop out if that happens.

 

SANDARA PARK AND SEUNGRI CAUGHT DATING.

 

SANDARA PARK PREGNANT!!

 

Damn it… where did that came from?? Argghh..Seungri’s erseness is contagious!

 

----------------------------------------------

DARA’S POV:

 

Beep.

 

My phone beeped for the hundredth time. I know without looking that it’s BOM. Damn, I forgot that I promised to go with her to the salon for a massage. But I can’t cancel my appointment with Seungri because my future boyfriend is on the line.

 

Lately, I’ve been having sleepless nights. I never thought that dating four guys is this bothersome. Oh not just four guys, scratch that out. FOUR INSANELY HANDSOME GUYS!!

 

“Noona.. you’re very early.” Seungri walked in the living room carrying a tray with two cups of coffee.

 

“I left the dorm before the girls wake up.” I answered.

 

“I see…” he settled the tray on the table and sat on the sofa across me. “How can I help you madam?”

 

“I…uhmmm….” I paused. “Can I drink coffee first?” I pointed the coffee on the table. I’m fidgety and nervous. Why am I nervous? I should get a hold of myself. I am starting to lose control of my emotions.

 

“Ah yes of course…go on…” he said. I took the cup on the table and sipped the bitter content of it. Hmnnn... he knows how to make good coffee.

 

“By the way… why are you here again?? Didn’t you stay in the dorm last night?” I asked. It's not usual that he'll stay in his mom's place. The last time he's been here was when his hyungs are mad at him for setting me up on a date. Could that be the same reason?

 

“I can’t sleep well there. I feel like my life is in constant danger," he sighed. "For you, I’m risking my life here noona.” He said clutching his chest dramatically.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Ugh…ever since I helped you get a boyfriend my hyungs did not stop threatening me. You don’t know how murderous my hyungs are. Especially Jiyong hyung, he hate the fact that I include Donghae.  He’s holding a very special grudge against the guy. I don’t know why but he hates flower boys. Mind you… he also hates Jaejoong.” Seungri explained. I suddenly felt guilty for him. His hyungs must’ve given him a hard time, considering he even stayed here with his mom.

 

“Sorry...Dont worry I'll talk to them. How about Tabi??” I asked. It seems like Jiyong hates completion but how about Tabi?

 

“Hmmm…TOP hyung… he’s crazy.” He said rubbing his chin, thinking deeply.

 

“Crazy? What do you mean?”

 

“He’s a hardcore. He’s the type of guy who daydreams a lot.” He looked at me.

 

“I don’t get it.” I said.

 

“Aish noona..are you really this slow?” he exhaled loudly like I am the most stupid person in the world.

 

“Yah!! Lee Seunghyun!!” I scowled at him, putting the cup of coffee on the table with a loud thud.

 

“Fine…I think you need a live demo to understand what I am saying.” he took the pillow beside him and hugged it. Then he closed his eyes and tilted his head upward a bit. It seems like I am watching a monologue.

 

“Yah little Seunghyun….” he spoke in baritone. My gahd is he imitating TABI’s voice?  “You know that we went out yesterday right?” he continued, I am fighting the urge to laugh because he looks so damn hilarious. He then smiled with his eyes still closed, “Heh…..I think she will choose me. Look at my phone on the table.” He opened his eyes. “You know what I see in his phone noona, it’s his picture with you! It’s his wallpaper and he’s showing it to everyone in the house!! He was bragging how he pulled off his romantic date with you. The usual victim of his craziness is Jiyong hyung. To him his only competition is Jiyong hyung.”

 

I laughed. I am seriously going to die because of the hilariousness of it. I can imagine Tabi showing off the picture and bragging it to Jiyong.

 

“That’s not all. I said, “Oh hyung…you look good with noona”. He smiled creepily then he hugged his pillow tightly and wailed like this.” He took the pillow again and hugged it while flailing his legs.

 

I laughed hard. This is the funniest!

 

“Can you imagine it noona? I then asked him why he’s eyes are closed. You know what he said?”

 

“What did he say?”

 

“He said he doesn’t want to see me because if he does, he’ll just beat me to death!! I was afraid for my life at that time. He’s crazy I tell you.” I laughed even harder. Seriously this is the most serious retard case I have ever heard. But why do I find it amusing rather than scary? Well, maybe because it’s Tabi that’s why it looks cute. >o<

 

“Oh my gahd.. I feel like dying. That is so funny.” I said in between gasps.

 

“That is not funny. That is scary, he’s definitely at the bottom of my list.” he said his eyes wide at me.

 

“Gahd..can this be any funnier. How about Jiyong?”

 

“Second to the bottom of my list.” He said with conviction. I can feel how he hates his hyungs.

 

“I predicted that. But who’s on top?” I asked. I don’t know why but I am curious about his ranking. It's not like it's going to have an effect of me but I am jus curious on how he view things. Just like what I said. I need his opinion as a guy.

 

“Hmmm…. Lee Donghae.” He answered. I was surprised. Donghae? Why Donghae?

 

“Why Donghae??”

 

“Well… he was the first one who approached me. I find his intentions sincere.” he said shrugging his shoulders. I agree with him. He’s really nice and kind. I even thought that he was too perfect to be real. How can someone that perfect be single at this time??

 

“How about Jaejoong?” 

 

“Jaejoong,  I didn’t expect him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter