CHAPTER 23 - COOL GUY TOP / BINGU TOP / Y TOP

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 23 - COOL GUY TOP / BINGU TOP / Y TOP

 

 

DARA’S POV:

 

Inside the car.

 

On the way to who knows where!

 

I tell you this is the most awkward moment in my life. More awkward than our kiss scene in Gummy unnie’s MV. TOP is not talking; I am not talking; NO ONE’s talking!! How awkward can this be?!

 

During the entire ride I pretended to be sleeping to escape the awkwardness. TOP seemed to be thinking deeply. He kept on exhaling loudly while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. What could be the problem?

 

I felt the car halted to a stop. Are we already at our destination?? I pretended to be sleeping waiting for him to wake me up. I heard him opened the door to his side and went out. I peeked through my half open lids.

 

Where is he going?? I asked myself.  Then the door to my side suddenly opened. I shut my eyes tightly. He unbuckled my seatbelt and moments later I felt being lifted. TOP is lifting me in his arms!!! My eyes flung open in shock.

 

“Eo…did I wake you up??” TOP asked.

 

“Why are you lifting me??’’ was the first question that came out of my mouth. Seriously, he should’ve waked me up. My heart is racing due to our close proximity and this is not helping to calm my already stressed nerves!

 

“Eo…” he muttered, BINGU TOP expression. “We will be late if I wait for you to wake up so I decided to carry you all the way to the cable car.”

 

“Cable car??” I asked.

 

He smiled before pointing the tower in front of us using his lips since he’s still carrying me. I turned my gaze towards the tower.

 

“We’re going to Nami Island!!” he exclaimed happily jumping up and down like a kid making me wrap my arms around his neck. It’s the most sensible thing since my arms are just hanging limply on the air and also to prevent myself from falling. He seems to be very excited to the thought of going to Nami Island.

 

“Is it your first time in Nami Island?” I asked.

 

He nods cutely. Oh this giant, how can he be so cute like this? Then, I noticed that my arms are still wrapped around his neck. I blushed. Like an impulse I wiggled my legs.

 

“W-wait…careful…” he put me down gently. I took a huge intake of breath and pounded my chest lightly. My heart is going to erupt because of these guys!

 

“Let’s go… we don’t have much time… the drive here already took most of it…” he pulled me gently by the wrist towards the tower. Awhile ago he was very quiet but now he’s as bouncy as a 5 year old kid!! Tabi’s mood swing changes from negative to double positive!!

 

Before we entered the tower he made sure that my hood is on. He even fixed it himself pulling it forward so that it covers my face. Imagine if someone notices us? This will be a huge headline!!Then he put a nose mask on me. I mean…couple mask..imagine that?? We are both wearing pink mask with tiny heart prints. It’s something that I can only find in Daesung’s closet.

 

“Where did you get these??” I asked pulling my mask a little.

 

He flashed a big smile before he whispered, “I stole it from Daesungie… he showed it to me once telling me that he’ll use it when he find someone to date. He’s not dating at the moment so I took it.”

 

I laughed, I knew it!! Gahd..he’s really crazier than me.. poor Daesungie.

 

“Plus I’ve been imagining the two of us wearing it…that would be very cute.” He winked at me. I blushded. Sheeesh…Tabi’s cheesiness is beyond normal level….and….. and I find it cute..^^

 

 

Once we’re inside the cable car the silence and awkwardness surfaced again. Before the operator closed the door of the cable car he gave a bouquet of roses to TOP and cheered him. It seemed like he really prepared for this. We are both sitting on the same side of the cable car but were facing away from each other.

 

Is he going to give me that flower or what?? He seemed to be finding the right timing.

 

“Dara-ah…” he called me.

 

I turned to him. His face was serious and void of any emotions when suddenly…..

 

“ildeohagi ireun gwiyomi” he sang smiling putting both of his index fingers on the side of his cheeks, his dimples so sinfully evident. I was surprised. What the heck is he doing??

 

“ideohagi ineun gwiyomi” he continued showing me a peace sign on top of his head like bunny ears and wiggling it. Seriously my cheeks are about to tear! Oh gahd..can I just die because of his cuteness??

 

“samdeohagi samun gwiyomi” he covered his eyes with his three fingers and peeked through its spaces blinking rapidly. Oh wow he even has his own step. Very creative.

 

“sadeohagi sanun gwiyomi” he stretched his arms towards me and wiggled his four fingers while staring menacingly at me. This is hard, stopping yourself from laughing is a torture. I can’t laugh because he might stop…and… I don’t want him to stop. XD

 

“odeohagi onun gwiyomi” he put both of his hand on the side of his head palms open then he stuck his tongue out.

 

“eudeohagi eunun gwiyomi” he finished kissing the flowers a six times then shoving it to me ending it and killing it with a wink. I erupted into an uproarious laughter. I think I am going to go insane because of him. Could you just imagine him? He and his deep voice singing a song full of aegyo. Plus he looked hilarious doing the steps.

 

I took the flowers and thanked him in between laughter.

 

BIGBANG’S BIGGEST DORK.

 

TOP.

 

CONFIRMED.

 

“There.. you laughed!!” he screamed happily. “I thought you’re not going to laugh…aigoo” he slump exhaustedly leaning back on his seat.

 

I was still laughing.. he’s gwiyomi has after effects. It shook my normal world big time… this alien!

 

“That was the best gwiyomi I have ever seen!!” I said still laughing.

 

“I have to look like a total fool before I can make you laugh…” he pouted jerking his head to the side to look at me.

 

“You are the one who was very silent…” I retorted.

 

“Huh.. look at the person who slept all the way here…” he fired back at me his voice a bit hurt.

 

Oh, so maybe that was the reason of his deep sighs during the ride. Was he mad because I slept all the way here? Yah…Sandara Park. Who wouldn’t be mad…you just spent his precious hours driving for you without talking to him. Plus, it’s supposed to be a date!

 

“Are you mad at me??” I asked.

 

“No. I am jealous…”

 

“Jealous??”

 

He nods. “You were so happy yesterday with Jaejae.. and… and… you just slept on our date…”

 

“Wait. How did you know I was happy yesterday?”

 

He smiled sheepishly at me then scratches his thick eyebrow. “Well….”

 

“You stalked our date??” I exclaimed a bit loud.

 

He nodded not looking at me.

 

“You were the one who threw the ball right??”

 

His head shot up, “Oh no.. that’s not me.. that’s Jiyongie.. you know I can’t do that to my Jaejae…” he said.

 

“I knew it was the two of you… gosh... this is so funny!” I continued laughing. I had a gut feel yesterday that it was them. I was just not sure. I just caught TOP confirming their deed through his own mouth.

 

“You know that you’ll get a minus point for that right??” I . I know he’s well aware about their maknae’s ranking. I have no intention of giving him a minus point but teasing him wouldn’t hurt right?

 

He turned to me in pure horror.. oh it was a fun sight. “Don’t tell me you’re following that panda’s ranking? Oh gahd.. he hates me!! He gives me more minus points than he gives Jiyong.” He clasped his forehead. “Oh shoot… I am in big trouble the last time I checked his notebook I was at the bottom.. damn I should’ve burned that notebook when I had the chance!!” he continued talking to himself.

 

I tried my hardest not to laugh but a troubled alien needs a hearty laughter! Seriously, he is so easy to tease.           

-------------------------------------

 

TOP’S POV:

 

I am still bothered about that panda’s ranking. What if Dara really follows that ranking? I am at the bottom the last time I checked it. Dara told me that she was just joking when she said that..but JOKES ARE HALF MEANT RIGHT?? Aish.. I am going insane!!

 

“Still thinking of that ranking?? I told you I am not going to follow it…” Dara said walking beside me while playing with her flowers.

 

“Are you telling the truth?? I asked just to make sure.

 

She nods and smiled at me. “I swear I am not going to follow that list..” she raised her right hand. That made me happy. It’s like a huge burden was lifted from me. That panda better hide his notebook coz I will surely burn it.

 

We continued walking admiring the beauty of Nami Island. It’s like a paradise… as we walk we saw few couples walking hand in hand. It feels awkward walking beside a girl with couple mask and not holding her hand. I look down at her… something seems to caught her attention. I turn my gaze to the direction she’s looking. She’s staring at the fish inside the plastic that the boy was holding.

 

At the far left there was a mini pond where kids are trying to catch a fish. I immediately grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the pond.

 

“Do you want to play??” the old man asked.

 

“Do you want fish??” Dara asked. I shook my head.

 

“Nope this is for you.” I winked at her.

 

“Ahjussi..please give me one of those…” I pointed the small plastic bags hanging on the stall.

 

“3000 won each…” the old man said. I fish out my wallet from my pocket and handed him 10000 won.

 

“Then give me two please…keep the change”

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

After buying the plastic bags for the fish.. here he is standing in front of the pond. I wonder what he’s thinking. Awhile ago he was very energetic telling me he’ll get me two beautiful fish of any color I want. I was happy and excited too. But when he saw the kids stepping inside the pond after washing their feet at the nearby well, he stopped.

 

“What’s wrong??” I asked, a bit concerned                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter