SEUNGRI'S LIST

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19 - SEUNGRI'S LIST

 

SEUNGRI’S POV:                        

 

 “Maknae..explain.” Jiyong hyung said like he wants to tear my limbs apart.

 

“Yes, explain… though I doubt that you will still be alive after this.” Top hyung said clenching his fists. I know his hands are itching to grab my neck and strangle the life out of me. I unconsciously touched my neck and gulped. What have I gotten myself into?

 

“Why am I included here? I didn’t ask for his help….” Jaejoong says.

 

“Yeah..so get outta here…” Jiyong hyung says not caring to hide his annoyance (not a tiny bit *nods profusely*) to the pretty guy.

 

“By the way why are you here Jaejae??” TOP hyung said throwing his friend a meaningful look. “Don’t tell me this is still part of your act coz definitely, I won’t believe you…”

 

“I…I…was just…uhmm..I…. dropped by to check on Dara-ah…”

 

“Lie.” Jiyong hyung sneered.

 

“With that kind of attire?? You look like a stalker.” TOP hyung narrowed his eyes at the poor guy who was suddenly under my hyungs spotlight. This is my hyungs specialty, making people fcking uncomfortable. I fill pity on myself, I have suffered this kind of treatment my entire life. Yeah..being the favorite dongsaeng is not beneficial at all..or so I suppose.

 

The banter continues. At times like this I feel like I am the most reasonable person and I love it. I feel like an adult taking care of three pre-school boys fighting on whose pee reaches the farthest. 

 

Tss…. Tss… these fanboys are clearly losing it. Its taking all my will power not to explode in fits of laughter as I watch them lash out at each other. Too bad Jaejoong-sshi is currently on the hot seat being grilled by my hyungs.

 

“Look who’s talking. An oversized hoodie that covers you’re entire face screaming “Go noona!!” Jaejoong imitates Top hyungs cheer dramatically. “It’s you who looks like a stalker. And you…” he pointed angrily at Jiyong hyung. “I can still remember what you did to me yesterday!! I almost bought that stupid two-piece!!”

 

TOP hyung and I looked at Jiyong hyung.

 

“What is he talking about Jiyong-ah??” Top hyung asked.

 

Jiyong hyung doesn’t seem to care. He just shrugged his shoulder like he doesn’t know what Jaejoong is talking about.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“What do you mean you don’t know…?!!” Jaejoong scream in utter disbelief.

 

“I really don’t know…” hyung shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Come here and let me refresh your memory…” Jaejoong angrily dashed towards Jiyong hyung. Jiyong hyung didn’t back out. He stood proud with arms stretched forward motioning Jaejoong to come and give him his best shot.

 

TOP hyung stood in the middle of the two raging guys.

 

“Quit it you two.. you’re creating a scene!!” Top hyung said pushing both of them away from each other.

 

He pulls his own hood forward covering his face more.

 

The two backed out fixing their cap and hood.

 

“Can I speak now?” I asked.

 

“No you can’t.” Jiyong hyung hissed.

 

“Lemme hear your plan then after that I will decide if you’re going to live or die.” Top hyung followed.

 

“I am the one she is dating so I am out of this…” Jaejoong said as he starts to walk away from us.

 

“Shuddup dating your face…” my hyungs stopped him.

 

TOP hyung locked Jae’s neck in his arms preventing him from leaving. “You are going to stay…” he said.

 

“Now endangered panda speak..before my last piece of patience leaves me.” Jiyong hyung said.

 

I gulped. I am so dead when we get back home. I can picture TOP hyung with a butcher knife ready to chop me into chunks while Jiyong hyung is boiling water ready to make soup out of my bones.

 

*shivers*

 

NOONA HELP!! T_T

 

“We’re waiting Little Seunghyun…” TOP hyung said while bending his neck from side to side making his bones click.

 

I gather all the courage in my system. Don’t worry they won’t kill you. Your hyungs love you. Right?? Just think that this is for your noona. Her future is in your hand. You don’t want her to be lonely don’t you?

 

“Noona will decide who among you will be her boyfriend…”

 

“Of course she will… were not even close to thinking that it’s you who’s going to choose.” TOP hyung huffed.

 

“Minus two points for you hyung…” I pull out a pen and a notebook from my pocket and scribbled -2 beside TOP hyung’s name.

 

His jaw dropped to the floor. “What the are you doing?!”

 

I showed them my notebook with their names listed on it. “This is Seungri’s List of Guys Worthy to be My Noona’s Boyfriend.”

 

They were all silent as they stared at me in disbelief. I know I am risking my life here. By the looks from my hyung they will surely butcher me alive once we get back to the dorm.

 

“I don’t give a sh*t to that crap!!” Jiyong hyung exclaimed.

 

“No cussing hyung… minus three points for you.”

 

“Don’t let me get my hands on you Lee Seunghyun, coz I will make sure that your fans will mourn over your death tomorrow.” Jiyong hyung said in gritted teeth.

 

“Was that list even official??” Jaejoong-sshi butted in.

 

My hyungs took a sharp intake of breath.

 

“Jaejae…you seriously believe that stupid list of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter