CHAPTER 11-WHAT IS THIS EXACTLY??

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11 – WHAT IS THIS EXACTLY??

 

JAEJOONG’S POV:

 

“Dara-sshi….”

 

“Dara-sshi….”

 

I gently  shook her  while I was carrying her in my arms bridal style. She passed out a moment ago, and I panicked because I don’t know what to do.

 

Her friends are inside; maybe I should call them instead??

 

No… I think she needs to be rushed to the hospital ASAP!

 

What if it’s something more than just alcohol intoxication??

 

What if its… what if its….

 

Aish.. I should stop thinking!! I scold myself. I rushed to my car and stood beside it.

 

“Now how am I going to open this ….” I look down at Dara who is still motionless.

 

“Is there something wrong sir??...” the security guard asked.

 

“Oh God thank you….she passed out… I need to take her to the hospital can you open my car please??” I said in one breath. “The keys are in my right pocket.”

 

“Eo..alright sir.. but…is that….” the guard trailed looking at Dara. I quickly pulled Dara closer to me hiding her face on my chest.

 

“This is an emergency so can you please…??” I said in a stern voice.

 

“…ah yes sir” he scratched the back of his head and took the keys in my pocket. He opened the door of the car waiting for me to lay Dara on the passenger seat to get a glimpse of her face.

 

“I can manage from here… thank you for the help you can now leave.”

 

He kept staring at the girl in my arms but I did not allow him to see her face or else tomorrow, Dara and I will be the headline in all newspapers.

 

“Please??” I repeated.

 

“Oh…yes… yes…excuse me sir..” he left still not taking his eyes away from Dara.

 

When he was out of sight, I quickly but gently lay Dara on the passenger seat. I push the backseat down so she’s lying comfortably then I secured her with a seatbelt.

 

I run to the other side of the car and sat on the driver’s seat. I started the car and sped away.

 

“So where is the nearest hospital??” I tap my fingers on the steering wheel.

.

.

.

.

.

I glance at Dara who is paler than before her brows knotted in a furrow while mumbling something incomprehensible.

 

“Hold on for a minute Dara-sshi…we’re almost there.” I whispered.

 

I increased my speed. Luckily the streets are empty because it’s almost 2 in the morning.

 

I can already see the hospital from afar when suddenly Dara sat up her eyes still closed.

 

“I’m going to vomit….” she announced.

 

“What?? Wait…..” I pulled over to the side of the street  in panic. I opened all the compartment of my car in search of something she can use.

 

“I’m going to vomit…” she said again with her head swinging from left to right.

 

My head shot up, “Www…wait…not here…” I quickly opened the door and rushed to the other side of the car.

 

I opened the door and helped her out, she clung to me and buried her face on my chest then.............. I felt something watery on my shirt.

 

“Ackk…” something watery hit my chest again.

 

I closed my eyes fighting the urge to puke. I suddenly felt sick as acidic stench filled the air. But instead of feeling disgusted, I found myself rubbing her back helping her throw up more.

 

Yeah, throw up everything on my shirt until you feel better.

 

“Dara-sshi….” I mumble.

 

She pulled away from me wiping using the back of her hand, she looked up at me then her brows furrowed. She leaned closer to me inching our face closer.

 

“Jaejoong-sshi??....” she said with a big question mark on her face.

 

“Uhm… yeah?” I answered not quite sure what she is thinking.

 

I wipe away the green disgusting particles on my shirt using my handkerchief.

 

“Umpf… my eyes are playing a trick on me… you can’t be Jaejoong-sshi,” She pointed at me.  “Aish Jangmae manager why are you pretending to be Jaejoong-sshi? Let’s go home.. my stomach feels so terrible,” her face grimaced touching her stomach.

 

“But I am not…” I tried to say I am not her manager but she didn’t listen to me. Instead, she went inside the car and lay down in fetal position hugging her knees close to her chest.

 

She hugged her knees tightly close to her chest while her right arm is around her abdomen. Her face grimacing like she is in deep pain.

 

I closed the door to the passenger seat and run to the driver’s seat.

 

I took of my shirt filled with vomitus and reached for a jacket at the back of my car. I turn to look at her, “I’ll bring you to the hospital Dara-sshi, hold on were near.” I said while zipping the jacket.

 

Her eyes shot open, “Hospital?? No Jangmae manager… we can’t go there” she wailed.

 

“Why?? You need to be taken to hospital…” I said worriedly.

 

“I just need to rest… let’s go back to  YG… I can’t go to hospital like this…”

 

“But….”

 

“Please…. You know I can’t go there like this….”

 

".................."

 

I understand why she doesn’t want to go there but I’m dead worried because she doesn’t look good. Her face looks so pale as well as her lips and the way she is holding on to her stomach doesn’t look like it’s just a simple stomach ache.

 

“Aish….” I exhaled loudly. I start the car and turns around back to the main street.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“How is she??” I asked the doctor as soon as he went out of the room.

 

“Alcohol intoxication plus ulcer. I gave her an anti-emetic and a pain reliever so she can sleep,” the doctor tapped my shoulder. “Don’t worry your girlfriend will be fine.” He smiled at me.

 

“Oh no, no, no,… it’s not like that.” I tried to explain but he shrugged me off.

 

“I understand lad my lips are sealed, you won’t be worried like that if there is nothing....” he smiled at me meaningfully. “Anyway once she wakes up don’t give her acidic foods such juice and other citrus fruits. A warm soup would be good… and you should take a rest too it’s already late…I’ll be leaving now” he walks towards the door and bid me goodbye.

 

“Kamsahamnida…” I bow to him as he leaves.

 

I went back to the room and stood beside her, “yeah….why am I so worried about you??” I whispered.

 

I run my hands through my hair and let out a sigh, I looked at her again and smiled. “How am I going to sleep if you’re occupying my bed….” I pulled the blankets up to her shoulders and stared at her for a moment.

 

‘She’s like an angel sleeping peacefully….’ I brush away the strand of hair off of her face and tuck it gently behind her ears.

 

‘Sleep well….’ I inch my face closer to hers and before I knew it my lips are already touching her lips.

 

I immediately pulled away after realizing what I just did.

 

My heart pounds hard inside my chest.

 

Did I just kiss her??

 

What’s happening to me??

 

I clasped my forehead and went out of the room. I close the door behind me and lean on it.

 

With hands on my chest as if taming the wild heart pounding my ribs gasp, “What is this feeling exactly?”

 

------------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

I woke up to the scent of Kimchi soup being cooked. I smile; maybe Minji is preparing breakfast for us.

 

I pull the cover up to my head and turns to the other side, with my eyes still closed my hands roamed on the bed looking for Tam Tammie.

 

‘Eo? Where is Tam Tammie?’ I wonder.

 

Then I notice the scent of my bed is different. It smells masculine like…. JAEJOONG’s perfume. I remember the time when I tripped and he caught me. My hands ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter