CHAPTER 9 - TRUTH OR DARE??

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9 - TRUTH OR DARE??

 

A/N:

Last day of voting so please vote!!

And beware long chapter ahead. :P

*******

 

DARA’S POV:

“Noona…that’s my abs not the elevator button” I felt the blood from my face drained. My eyes widened in shock. In front of me is Seungri who is obviously trying to suppress a laugh over my stupidity.

 

“Mianhe…Jeongmal mianhe…” I bowed furiously. Of all people why with this maknae…wae?? Am I a bad person in my past life? Why do I keep suffering from embarrassment?!

 

“That’s okay noona…you can press my abs some more if that releases your stress,” he smiled at me playfully while pointing to his abs.

 

“I am not stressed… I’m just…. Tired.” I said, I really don’t want to talk right now.

 

“Don’t lie noona… I can see in your eyes that you are stressed,” he said kindly. “Are you stressed because of the dating ban? You really want to try dating don’t you??” He is irritating most of the time but on times like this he can be very sensitive to some matters. I looked at him and I exhaled deeply.

 

“Dating is stressful… I really want to date but I can’t,” I don’t know why I’m telling him this but I just felt like I needed to release this.I know my choice of person to share this is soooo wrong… but he is the person who supported me the most on my dating problems. He took a step closer and placed his arm around my shoulders. He tapped my shoulder gently and he whispered..

 

“Don’t be sad noona… I am going to make you happy I am your cupid right??…” I was puzzled by what he said. There’s a hidden meaning behind his words and I can feel it.

 

I gave him a questioning look… “What do you mean by that??”

 

 “You’ll know soon noona.. you’ll know soon…” he smiled at me.

 

*****************

 

“Yah!!!” I heard Bom’s voice and she doesn’t sound happy at all. OMO… hide Dara palli palli!! I tried to run and hide from her but she immediately grab the hood of my jacket.

 

“Where do you think you’re going huh??”

 

“Unnie… please please please… spare me… mianhe mianhe..” I pleaded.

 

“Dara-ah… I hate you… how can you do that to me…” she pouted at me.

 

“But you liked the date right unnie… don’t tell me you didn’t… don’t lie..”

 

She seems to be taken aback by what I said.

 

“Eo…well…he is such a gentleman.. and I uh…” she let go of my hood which made me fall to the ground.

 

“Ouch…Unnie!!!” I screamed in pain.

 

“Yah! You don’t have the right to scream at me… remember you owe me…” she reminds me.

 

I stood up…. “You’re bullying me again… you enjoyed the date didin’t you…I did that for you..”

 

“Hey.. if I know, you did that so that you can have some time alone with Donghae” she folds her arms across her chest.

 

“I did not…” I became sad all of a sudden. “I went straight home…”

 

Bom noticed it.

 

“What you didn’t go out??”

 

“Yah.. unnie do I really have to repeat it… can’t you see I’m depressed,” I slumped down on the sofa near us.

 

“That’s why even Donghae is not answering Siwon’s call,” she sat beside me. “Tell me Darong.. I can see how much Donghae likes you it’s impossible he didn’t ask you out…”

 

 I sighed.

 

“He did ask me out…but I turn him down..” I said regretfully.

 

“Wae???!!” she exclaimed.

 

“It’s because of the dating ban… I want to date formally.. I just don’t want to commit the same mistake…so I want to do it the proper way,” I said out of frustration. "I’m really excited to go out on a date… I am date deprived for so many years already… I want to date… I want to date!!! But I can’t….” I screamed. Bommie looked at me full of pity in her eyes.

 

“Omo…poor Darong… I know how you feel…I feel that too…” Bommie consoles me. “Let’s go out..”

 

“What??”

 

“I said let’s go out and have fun…”

 

I look at her. I think she’s out of her mind and I can smell danger.

 

“What do you mean let’s go out and have fun???”

 

“Woot woot… party baby… let’s go clubbing…” she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

 

“No. I don’t want to go clubbing… not my type… NO!” I told her. I stood up to leave but she grabbed my hand and pulled me down.

 

“Hey… hear me out first okay… were not going to do it illegally,” she smiled widely.

 

“What do you mean we’re not going to do it illegally?” I don’t know what she’s up to this time.

 

“The boys… I mean Bigbang parties a lot so why can’t we?? Right?? We’re going to ask CL about this and I think she will allow us….we can even bring our managers.. we just need to chill and have fun. ”

 

The idea sounds good but I highly doubt that CL will agree to this.

 

“I don’t think CL will agree…” I said. But Bommie doesn’t seem to be disheartened at all. Instead she smiled more widely…

 

“Wanna try me huh….??” she smiled meaningfully.

 

**************************

 

I don’t know how Bom did it but she did it. I never thought that CL-roo would ever agree to this. We are now inside the club at the VIP lounge. We saw Teddy oppa enjoying the booze and music with his friends. I heard he’s a regular to this club… he even does DJ-ing sometimes.

 

We settled ourselves at the one of the VIP table.

 

“Unnie.. how did you manage to persuade CL-roo into this??” I whispered to Bom beside me. We both looked at CL who is already enjoying the music of the club, swaying her head as she drinks.

 

“She told me before she wanted to go out and have fun but she was afraid that we might do something that might be bad for the group so what I did is… I told her we will never drink any alcoholic beverage to prevent doing anything stupid,” she whispered back.

 

“Yah…aren’t we going to dance??” CL said.

 

“Too excited CL-roo??” I .

 

“Too bad Minji can’t go with us…” says Bom.

 

“Yeah… she’s too young..” I said.

 

“Yeah… I wish she could come.. but unnie.. I really want to dance… let’s dance let’s dance…” CL said eagerly.

 

“Okay okay.. let’s go…” Bom pulled us and brought us to the center of the dance floor where the others are dancing too.

 

Our presence in the club is starting to gain attention as people started to dance with us on the dance floor. The DJ even played our song Clap your hands to acknowledge our presence in which we gladly danced to. We were all enjoying the whole partying; I admit this really alleviates my stress. I didn’t know that partying like this can be really fun. CL is showing everyone how a badass dancer she is while Bommie is showing them her y dance moves. While me… I admit I am not a good dancer but my cuteness is my weapon… I showed them my cute dance moves that I have learned through all this years of dancing with the girls.

 

“Bommie… this is really fun…” I screamed through the loud music.

 

“I told you… we need to chill sometimes… I think we have to do this more often…” she winked at me.

 

“Yah unnie… we can’t do that… this is just a onetime thing..you promised that…” CL pouted.

 

“Just joking….ke ke ke” Bommie stuck out her tongue and we all laugh.

 

We were all having a good time when suddenly everyone turned their attention to the new group that just entered the club. Another group of celebrity entered the club and they seemed to be really popular based on the reaction of the people.

 

“Who do you think it is??” Bom asked me.

 

“I don’t know,” I shrugged my shoulders. “They are in the other side of the club I can’t see them.”

 

“Do you think it someone we know??” CL asked.

 

“It could be….” I shrugged my shoulders not really caring at all.

 

‘They’re walking towards this way…kyaaah…’   we heard some of the girls screamed.o they are going this way… I’m really curious now… who could it be??    

 

It must be a male idol group depending on the reaction of all the females here. Super Junior?? Oh no… I don’t wanna see Donghae right now… I’m still ashamed on what I did to him.

Please.. not super junior.. Jebal.

 

The whole club seemed to stop due to the arrival of the new group. We saw them walking towards our direction, the club is dark so we can barely see their faces all I can see is there are four of them. Two of them are very tall… Omo… could it be SJ’s Siwon and Kyuhyun?? My heart is racing right now. The one in the middle seems like Donghae from afar. Eotteoke??

 

I turn around and started to walk away discreetly.

 

“Oh… it’s them!!” Bom screamed.

 

My heart doubled its pace.

 

“Eo.. Dara-ah where are you going??”

 

I stopped on my tracks and turn around.

 

“Unnie.. I don’t want to see Donghae…” I cried.

 

“Huh?? Donghae?? Where is Donghae??” she asks then she turns around searching for them.

 

“They are the one who just arrived right??” I said.

 

She raised an eyebrow at me, “Eh? Who says its Donghae??”

 

“Eo… it isn’t??”

 

“Of course no… its Nickhun and Wooyoung… we met them at strong heart remember,” she placed her hands on her waist.

 

“Chincha??...” I said happily in which she nods in response.

 

I almost jumped on the spot but was pretty aware that there are a lot of people there so I kept my happiness for myself. Yippeeee… I won’t have to think of a lame excuse for leaving the club so early because I know that no matter how good my excuse is CL won’t bite it. I joined Bom and CL who are looking at the newcomers. So, the two tall guys are Taecyeon and Chansung luckily it is not Siwon and Kyuhyun.

 

The first one who saw us is Nickhun.

 

“Wow… you’re here too!” he smiled at us.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…” we greeted them.

 

“Wow… Wooyoung would be very happy..” says Chansung.

 

“Yah..Wooyoungiee… Come over here.. palli.. Dara-sshi is here!!” Taecyeon called the younger one who is talking to a guy on the bar. Yah.. why do they have to scream my name.. it’s embarrassing. Wooyoung turns around and our eyes locked to each other in which he blushed. I immediately darted my gaze to the floor. It’s really weird to see a guy blushing!!

 

“Hi…nice to see you here..” I heard him say.

 

“What are you guys doing here??” says Nickhun.

 

“Same thing with you guys… were here to have fun,” says Bom.

 

“Wow 2ne1 knows how to party…” Chansung joked.

 

“Haha… yeah.. we do this sometimes..” CL laughed.

 

“Why don’t you guys join us??” Taecyeon offered. “…I know Wooyoung w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter