SEUNGRI'S LIST PART 2

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 20 - SEUNGRI'S LIST PART 2

 

SANDARA’S POV:

 

Something is off today I just can’t put a finger on it.

 

*SHIVERS*

 

I felt being watched by PAIRS of eyes and it’s creeping the hell out of me!! I hugged myself and shiver.

 

*GOOSEBUMPS*

 

“Dara-sshi what’s wrong??” Minho asked.

 

I turn to the handsome guy beside me wearing pink and white. He has that worried expression on his face. OMO… he is so handsome! Kyaaa….

 

Up until now I am still not used to their unholy presence. Imagine being surrounded by 5 insanely handsome guys…..hard to breathe right? Imagine them all smiling at you… beautiful torture right? *dies*

 

“Uhmmm…”

 

I was about to tell Minho nothing is wrong when Key jumped in front of me shoving Minho aside.

 

“What’s wrong noona?? Are you sick??” he asked worriedly.

 

“Omo noona… you’re sick!!” Onew and Jonghyun cried in chorus.

 

A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the four.

 

“Let’s go to the hospital noona palli…” Teamin said who was already dragging me away with the rest following behind us.

 

They are all in full panic mode!

 

“Aniyo…wait….” I pulled back that stopped them on their track. The rest looked at me expectantly.

 

 Aigoo.. they are handsome that’s right,  but they are  getting crazier each day.

 

“I am fine really… it’s just that it’s a little colder these days.” I said and smiled at them wryly.

 

“Are you sure noona??” Taemin the maknae asked.

 

“Aigoo..baby Taemin is soo cute. Don’t worry noona is very healthy!” I pinched his cheek while I hit my chest.

 

 

------------------------------

 

SEUNGRI’S POV:

 

The rest of us are watching the filming of the commercial and mind you we look like a bunch of idiots. We were all crouched down hiding behind the bush in very suspicious outfits. Let me remind you about my hyungs oversized hoodie, Jaejoongs baseball cap and well Donghae is errm.. just his usual self. He just came from a show, so what do you expect?

 

The four guys beside me are not talking to each other. They were all focused at the lady in front of us. Aigoo… noona you don’t know how crazy these guys are to you.

 

Earlier a war erupted between my hyungs and Jaejoong and it got worse when Donghae joined them. It took all my will power to stop them from bickering. My hyungs are the worst among them, my gahd… I suddenly felt ashamed that they are my hyungs.

 

TOP hyung is acting like a bipolar toddler wailing at me that I betrayed him at first then threatening to butcher me after.

 

Jiyong hyung is acting like a bully grade school. He kept on calling Donghae frog fish while making ‘bribit…bribit’ sound at the same time. Donghae on the other hand being the perfect prince Donghae just ignored him that made my hyung more furious.

 

Everything was a mess. OMo… noona how to fix this T_T

 

“Yah… move you’re squeezing me.” Jiyong hyung said glaring at the poor Donghae. Donghae just scratched his head and bowed apologetically.

 

“Mian.. but I can’t see her from here. You’re eating up all the space you know.” Donghae retorted.

 

Aigoo, I wasn’t prepared for that. I thought he’s just going to duck out but I guess I was wrong, Donghae has backbones after all. That’s going to make my hyung mad. VERY MAD. XD

 

“What did you say??” Jiyong hyung said turning to Donghae.

 

“I said you’re eating up all the space.”

 

“Tss…You’re late frog fish… ‘bribit bribit’… so bear with it.” Jiyong hyung focused again on Dara noona.

 

I saw Donghae clenched his fit in annoyance but he dared not to speak again coz he knows it will just make things worse.

 

“Hey…where is Taemin taking Dara??” TOP hyung said in an alarmed tone.

 

“Yah!! Taemin-ah did you forget that she’s dating your hyung huh!!” Jaejoong cussed under his breath.

 

We all darted our gaze back to the field. I think there was a commotion because the Shinee boys seemed to be paying close attention to Dara noona.

 

The way they (Shinee) are extra touchy with noona will not pass the scrutiny of these guys. Then noona pinch Taemin’s cheeks.

 

I heard loud gasps beside me. I turned to look at mah boys.

 

SHOCKED EXPRESSION OF MY HYUNGS + DUMBFOUNDED JAEJOONG + HORRIFIED DONGHAE = HAPPINESS ^^

 

Mwahahah…

 

I can feel my cheeks hurting as I am trying to control my laugh miserably. If I laugh, it’s the end of me.

 

Lo and behold it’s going to be war!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

“Aaaaaacccckkk..what’s this…this tastes like pee…aww..” Taemin exclaimed dropping his cup on the table while spitting on the ground.

 

“What’s wrong??” Onew rushed beside him.

 

“Who prepared the drinks?? Gahd it’s awful!!” Taemin cried while damping his tongue with a piece of tissue.

 

“What’s wrong with the juice?” Onew asked while getting the cup from the table.

 

“Don’t drink it!!” Taemin exclaimed but too late Onew already sipped it.

 

“Gwaaaarkkk….” Onew vomited its content on the grass.

 

“Hyung… I told you it tastes bad why did you drink it?!” Taemin said while patting Onew on the back.

 

“I didn’t know that it tastes this bad….acckkk….gahhh gross!!”

 

 

........................................................................

“Hyung…what did you put in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter