CHAPTER 26: HEARTBREAKS and HEARTACHES

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Sorry no chapter banner for this one T^T

 

CHAPTER 26: HEARTBREAKS and HEARTACHES

 

JIYONG’S POV:

 

“Aish..why are there such mean people? Hello?? She’s not doing anything to you bishes!!” I cussed under my breath as I shut my laptop off after reading too many hurtful comments about Dara.

 

 

NOONA’SDEFENDER.

 

 

Is that really Seungri?? It’s possible, he is the only one capable of doing such childish acts. He had his master’s degree in that division so I cannot argue with that. I rub my chin as I nod in agreement.

 

 

JIYONGLOVESDARA

.

.

.

.

.

 

Oh well…

 

 

I just want to do something productive while I’m doing my usual SNS roundup. Is that bad?

 

 

*knock*

 

 

*knock*

 

 

I look at the door and rolled my eyes. At this hour?? I know the only person who has the guts to disturb me at this time.

 

 

“Hyung…hyung….” Seungri called. I quickly settled my lappie on the bedside table and rolled on my bed. Any minute now Seungri will surely barge in my room. He must not, I repeat… he must not see me awake or else its goodbye dream land and hello nightmare.

 

 

I shut my eyes tightly covering my face with a pillow. I heard my door opened, damn why do I always forget to lock my door?! Then heavy footsteps flood the solemnity of my room.

 

 

He’s running.

 

 

It didn’t take a couple of seconds before I felt my bed bounce as he jumps on it and shook me. What the hell is wrong with this person?!!

 

 

“Hyung…hyung… hyung….” he kept shaking me while calling my name repeatedly.

 

 

“Hyung…hyung… hyung….wake up…” he continued not giving up but I held on my pillow tightly.

 

 

“Hyung…hyung… hyung….” he kept calling now pulling my pillow from me.

 

 

FCK. Another “Hyung…hyung… hyung….” and I will surely hurl him outside my window.

 

 

“Hyung…hyu……..”

 

 

“SHATTTTTTTAAAAAAAAPPP!!!” I screamed on his face.

 

 

“Hyuuuuuuunggg!!!” he pouted at me trying to be cute ignoring my anger. Oh gahd somebody stop me from murdering him.

 

 

“What??” I snarled at him, obviously annoyed.

 

 

“I don’t know how to track IP’s in forums. I can’t block those bishes.”

 

 

“What do you mean those bishes??”

 

 

“Those bishes whose bashing my noona in the forum. You know them hyung…” he insisted while waving his laptop in the air. What the fck is he talking about??

 

 

I glared at him.

 

 

“JIYONG LOVES DARA?? Does it ring a bell??” he smiled slyly at me. I froze and my face turned pale.

 

 

He smirked, “Hyung, you don’t need to hide it. I know pretty well that you’re JIYONGLOVESDARA.” He patted my back. “There’s nothing embarrassing about it….I am Noona's defender. Don't you see my posts in the forum?” he bragged.

 

 

“How…” it seems like my voice is caught in my throat that even the word ‘how’ came out forced.

 

 

“How did I know??” he asked. I nod.

 

 

“I saw your laptop lying on the couch a week ago. My curiosity took the best of me so I peeked. Hyung, you should learn to log out you know.”

 

 

I felt my face drained with blood. Sh*t my bad habit of not logging out, I knew it would cost me a lot someday and that day has come. Now my dignity is gone!!

 

 

I bonked him on the head.

 

 

“Ouch!”

 

 

“That’s for peeking into my laptop.”  I glared at him. While nursing the spot in his head that I hit, he scooted near me like a puppy and opened his laptop.

 

 

“Here..these are the bishes..see you were commenting earlier too.” He said pointing at my name, JIYONGLOVESDARA. Gahd can this be more embarrassing?! I glared at him again, mentally preparing my pitchfork; I am so ready to fry his . Grrrrrr…

 

 

“Fine, fine, fine.. don’t kill me with your glares...sheesh”

 

 

“Yeah, you better not piss me. Daesung is so ready to be the maknae you know?”  I stared at him. I am serious about this. He gulped, obviously scared. Yeah that’s right, be scared.

 

 

“Fine. I’ll ask TOP hyung for help.” He stood up about to leave, but I was fast enough to block his way. I locked the door before he reaches it.

 

 

“You are not going to talk to TOP hyung. Let’s settle this, I will help you.”  I said. He cannot talk to TOP hyung. If TOP finds out that I am in forums slashing throats of some bishes he will surely laugh to death and I can’t accept that kind of humiliation.

 

 

He smiled at me mockingly, oh I wanna kill this maknae.

 

 

“Good, now let’s get on with the business.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Few days has passed after her talk with Seungri. She was determined to make up her mind and choose after that but some gruesome things happened courtesy of some crazy fans.

 

 

One message received.

 

 

I haven’t seen you in days, I’m so worried. Please tell me you’re fine. If you’re too tired to type just send a dot. It will do.

 

 

The message reads. Dara sat up immediately on the bed after seeing the name of the sender.

 

 

>>JOONGIE<<

 

 

He must’ve seen the comments on line and heard about the crazy fans, she thought. She immediately typed a response.

 

 

I’m fine, how’s your day? :)

 

 

She doesn’t want them getting worried about her. It’s her haters after all.

 

 

Lately she’s been receiving a lot of hurtful comments on-line. She thought she already mastered the art of ignoring BIATCHES but as time goes by the number of her haters grew larger and the comments started getting really personal even bringing up issues from the past.

 

 

Calling her different names and cursing her threatening to do bad things to her when they see her. Even hate mails are coming everyday with some gruesome stuff in it. The managers became more careful now. Before, the mail goes straight to them but after incidents of bloody handkerchief and dead rats in boxes they became more careful.

 

 

It took a hell of a shock to her when she opened the box with dead rat. With a note saying:

 

 

Be careful of what you eat. Who knows somebody might have mistaken rat poison as salt.

 

 

She cried the whole day after seeing that. It was so traumatic that she wasn’t able to eat well.

 

 

‘There are just some fans who acts and thinks like they own their idols life.’ She thought.

 

 

*phone ringing*

 

 

Normally she doesn’t answer calls especially if it’s past 11:00 o’clock but when she saw the name of the caller she decided to cancel that rule.

 

 

“Hello?” she whispered afraid that her voice might echo outside.

 

 

“Uhmm… Dara-ya… I’m j-just wondering if you’re fine?” Jaejoong stammered across the line. It made Dara smile.

 

 

“I’m fine…” she tried to sound cheery.

 

 

“Seungri told me about those mails….”

 

 

Dara gathered tamtammie in her arms for comfort and lied on her side pulling her blanket above her head hiding under her blanket.

 

 

“That panda,” she scoffed softly keeping her voice low. “I’m used to it.. don’t worry.”

 

 

“You sure?”

 

 

She chuckle a little to assure him she’s fine. “Joongie… I’m strong. I am Sandara Park remember.” Keeping her voice perky and happy is a bit tough. But she has to. She doesn’t want him and the others worrying about her.

 

 

She heard deep sigh across the line.

 

 

“I’m glad to hear that. I feel relieved now. Thank you for answering the call, you don’t usually answer calls at this time so….. this is a first right?”

 

 

Another smile crossed Dara’s face. “Nope, you’re not… Cheondoong is the first one. But…outside family you are first.”

 

 

She heard him muffle a giggle.

 

 

“I guess that’s fine with me. Goodnight Dara-ya” he said softly.

 

 

“Goodnight Joongie and thank you.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA’S POV:

 

After talking to Joongie I was not able to sleep. I kept turning and spinning on my bed. I don’t know if it’s about those mails or I am just giddy because Joongie called me –note he’s worried.

 

 

After much debate I finally decided to go get some fresh air in the rooftop. Staying in my room is hopeless since my bed isn’t giving me the comfort I wanted.

 

 

I took my jacket off the chair and slipped on my fluffy pink bedroom slippers. I quietly walked towards my door but when I open it something fell off.

 

 

 A letter folded neatly into a heart shape.

 

 

I looked at it wondering where it came from. I immediately dashed towards the front door thinking somebody could’ve broken in. The thought of crazy fangirls breaking into our dorm scared me. Good thing the door is securely locked from the inside. It’s impossible to break in.

 

 

I stared at the letter I am clutching close to my chest.

 

 

KJY.

 

 

The letters were beautifully written at one side of the heart. I gathered up all my courage and gently unfolded the letter. I took a deep breath before I read it.

 

Noona,

 

Annyeong. How are you feeling? I heard from Bom noona that you’re not feeling well. Sorry, for the troubles we’ve caused you. I don’t know how to start but the thought of you shocked and scared because of the fanmails hurts me. Don’t worry I will do anything in my power to stop this.

 

Smile now. We miss your bright smile already^^v

 

P.S.

 

If you need any assistance or additional guard just call this number. That’s a reliable pal; he will protect you to death.

010-1234-7894

 

 

~KJY

 

 

K.J.Y??  The letters keep swimming in my brain. Who would send an anonymous letter at this wee hour of the night? And how did it get inside our unit?? I looked at the number again. It looks very familiar.

 

 

I fumbled for my phone in my pocket and dialed the number in the letter.

 

 

CALLING…….

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

I quickly end the call when I saw his name.

 

 

“Tss.. what if you have schedule will you run if I call you?” I whispered under my breath. A warm smile can be seen on my face. I cupped my cheeks and patted it gently.

 

 

Aigooo…

 

 

I folded the letter again into heart shape and placed it inside my pocket. I zipped up my jacket up and looked at myself in the mirror before I went out.

 

 

My slippers are echoing along the corridors of YG as I walk towards the rooftop. It’s already 2 am in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter